PDA

View Full Version : Its the little things

tinaashley
07-05-2006, 05:45 AM
Since coming out to my wife a few weeks ago she has been very supportive. We now openly talk about Tina. She encouraged me to "seek similar" and I/we are going to our first meeting at Seahorse this coming weekend. The kids will be away so Tina can get dressed and go and return en femme.
But its the little things. My wife gave me a couple of make-up sponges last week saying they are somtimes hard to get so she thought she would get them whilst she saw them. She said I could my bras in the bra bag for washing. She lost her mascara so I said she could use mine. She bought 2 bras but yesterday she called me in to check them out as they didn't fit her too well - I'm the bra expert now!! She is going to take them back and get fitted - she said I could come with her and we'd get fitted together. She said I should grow my nails and that I could get away without using false nails so I have now some very nice long nails - with clear nail polish on. Don't think I could let them grow much more without getting comments though.
Its so good having a supportive wife and it is the little things which go a long way.

PennyH
07-05-2006, 05:48 AM
You are a very lucky girl Tina, I have a similar relationship, although not as full on as your relationship, with my mum.

Nikki Dee
07-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Hi Tina...Like you, I have a very supportive wife too...though it took a little longer to achieve that..but I remember when she bought me my very first "selection" box of make-up...what a wonderful feeling of acceptance that was.!!...and now we exchange ideas...go girly shopping together etc. We are so lucky love...and we should NEVER forget it.!!!!
Nikki. x

Veronica E. Scott
07-05-2006, 08:29 AM
You are right it is the little things that make a big difference,the other day my wife (unsupportive but knows) bought a couple new bras and was trying them on at home they didn't fit so she asked me if I wanted them well you could have knocked me over with a feather they were to big for me but I thanked her for the gesture any way just made my day if you know what I mean.

Calliope
07-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Its so good having a supportive wife and it is the little things which go a long way.

A supportive missus is the big cushion. I envy you, though - my missus is so butch she owns NO makeup or nail polish whatsoever, just one dress 'for interviews.' And it's not just her appearance, it's her headset; everytime I put a new dress or blouse in our closet, she doesn't even notice, just grabs her pants and shirt and off to work she goes - typical guy. Maybe someday she'll get curious and try on one of my outfits.

Angie G
07-06-2006, 10:52 AM
My wife is to but not that much your very lucky girl:hugs:
Angie G.