PDA

View Full Version : That GG is wearing my shoes!!!

MistyCD
07-05-2006, 07:59 AM
Hi all, I went out with the SO yesterday and saw a GG wearing the same exact pair of shoes that I like to wear.

Has anybody here had the same experience?

hugs Misty

Kate Simmons
07-05-2006, 08:02 AM
Not really Hon but I fould feel flattered if I did. It would mean she had similar tastes for the same style. Ericka

Robertacd
07-05-2006, 08:20 AM
I have seen GG's in many of the same outfits I like to wear. Damn if they don't always look better in them than I do.:Angry3:

Yesturday my wife was wearing a pair of my panties.

cute_cd_paige
07-05-2006, 09:08 AM
yep had that happen quite a few times lol

Jemanda
07-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh ys, it happend to me once, I bought this really nice plat on sale at the change of seasons and I really enjoy wearing them (although they are not too easy to walk on for some strange reason), then lo and behold one morning I saw a GG wearing the same ones at the local mall and she also seemed to be having a problem wearing them. I was really tempted to compliment her on her choice of shoes but decided the bashing over the head with a brolly wasnt worth it. I did feel a real glow inside though.

Ms. Donna
07-05-2006, 11:11 AM
I've stood next to women carring the same purse as I am. :)

Many times, it goes something like this: they look at me, then my purse, then their purse, then mine again, then me, then their's, then...

Confusion can be fun. :evil:

Otherwise, I'll see them carrying one that I own as well. Actually got to chatting with a girl once and told her, I have the exact same purse and I love it. Her reply: "I know, Isn't is it just fabulous?"

You gotta love moments like that. :happy:

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Siobhan Marie
07-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Haven't had that happen to me yet, would be lovely if it did though.

:hugs: Anna x

tekla west
07-05-2006, 11:56 AM
I tend to wear Chuck Taylor's from Converse, I see lots of girls in them all over town. Like any good city girl I carry my dress shoes and put them on when I get there if I need to, but its summer so its Berkenstock time.

ErikaLeigh
07-05-2006, 11:58 AM
My wife came home with a pair that I had just picked up the week earlier. If she only knew :D

sparks
07-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Well in this town it could happen frequently! We just compare work boots and the guys and girls are pretty simular!

lela
07-05-2006, 01:50 PM
I bought a pair of black peep toe sling back heels at Macy's, and I saw a very pretty woman wearing the same shoes at a restaurant. I've also seen women wearing the same sandals that I bought from J.C.Penny. It makes you feel good to see attractive women wearing the same shoes that you have.

Kimberly
07-05-2006, 06:39 PM
Erm... I've probably seen some women wearing some of the same items I have, from time to time. It's quite nice, that feeling that your taste is confirmed through GGs.

Jodi
07-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I've had that happen many times, especially with my Ninewest shoes. I was out dressed once and had a woman comment to me that I was wearing the same shoe as she was wearing. The conversation led to were they comfortable on me and what type of bag do I carry with them.

Jodi

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 02:41 AM
I'd have to have Xray vision to see if any GG was wearing the same thing I ware. Sign; not much of a budget for this gurl to dress.:o

rachel_rachel
07-06-2006, 03:10 AM
Not quite... I have let my wife wear my shoes sometimes... and i loan them out sometimes too

JoanDDD
07-06-2006, 09:17 AM
Not yet though, they do give me some ideas on what to buy next.

Leslie16
07-06-2006, 01:16 PM
Ive seen GGs a lot wearing the same outfit I have -- there's a velvet dress I love that I've seen on others especially, and a pink sweater from Nordstrom's. I want to say something like "Hey -- I have the same thing and LOVE it," but dam I cant!

connie rotten
07-06-2006, 01:36 PM
It seems hookers are always wearing the same items as me.

myMichelle
07-06-2006, 01:42 PM
I once had a college class with a girl who had almost precisely the same taste in shoes as I did. It wasn almost as if she was modeling them for me, lol.

jjjjohanne
07-07-2006, 04:59 AM
I buy most of my shoes at PayLess shoes. They have a limited selection and they are quite affordable. Occasionally, I will see someone in a pair that I own. More recently, I discovered a friend of my wife had them on! I chose not to mention that I had the same shoes!!

Joe

Melinda G
07-07-2006, 11:13 AM
I often see women wearing shoes like mine.
Other times I see women wearing shoes, that I would like. I want to run over and ask them where they got them, but of course, I don't.

myMichelle
07-07-2006, 02:18 PM
I see women wearing shoes, that I would like. I want to run over and ask them where they got them, but of course, I don't.

As bold as it might sound, I've actually done this before...some women just give me this look, like you pervert--get the hell away from me. But, a lot of women, while somewhat surprised that a guy has noticed their shoes, will actually tell me where they got them.

I'd advise anyone to just go for it--the next time you see a girl wearing shoes (or even clothes) that you like, don't be shy!...do be polite, though. And always thank the woman for talking to you.

Melinda G
07-08-2006, 11:12 AM
"Excuse me Hon. Where did you get those lovely ankle strap heels"? Naahhhh. Couldn't do it.:D

Miss_D
07-08-2006, 02:46 PM
"Excuse me Hon. Where did you get those lovely ankle strap heels"? Naahhhh. Couldn't do it.:D

why not!!!

I've told GG's the following, "Excuse me, can you tell me where you bought your shoes from, i'm a crossdresser and I would like to get a pair"

Never had any problems 0.02

myMichelle
07-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Right on! Just gotta do it.

connie rotten
07-08-2006, 05:45 PM
When I tell a woman I have a pair of those . They were 80& off at DSW Il ove that shoe store. Woman around here hate any one who found the better bargin.

SamanthaS
07-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi all, I went out with the SO yesterday and saw a GG wearing the same exact pair of shoes that I like to wear.

Has anybody here had the same experience?

hugs Misty

Sometimes I'll ask a woman where she bought her shoes. So far no one has caught on, but you never know what their thinking :happy: :happy:

Melinda G
07-10-2006, 12:06 AM
I'm not going to tell any chick, that I might want to hit on, that I'm a crossdresser.:D
I'm a crossdresser, but I'm not gay!

Melissa73
07-10-2006, 12:27 AM
yes, once while working (i work in a restarant) i noticed this teen girl with her mother, wearing the same pink ruffled skirt, that i had bought at walmart earlier that month. (except, she had the pink jacket that went along with it, and i didnt.) I kept admiring her, thinking, if only she knew that i had the same skirt.....

seanmc
07-10-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm sure if I had size 10 feet, I'd see many women wearing the same shoes I would wear.

jjjjohanne
07-20-2006, 07:56 AM
I dressed in a skirt for halloween one year, with heels. One lady loved my shoes so much, she asked me where I bought them. Another lady got up and came around her desk to look at my shoes. She said she had some shoes just like mine.

Pretty cool!

Adrienne Heels
07-20-2006, 08:27 PM
One day I went into Nine West to have a pair of shoes stretched a bit and the SA helping me was wearing the same pair!!! We both enjoyed seeing that.