PDA

View Full Version : What a waste

insearchofme
07-05-2006, 12:33 PM
My wife is a school teacher and during the summer she wants to CLEAN the entire house. That means going through each room and going through all dressers, drawers, closets and scrubbing everything! It also means getting rid of clothes we don't wear any more (the 1 year rule). It's been two years for us since last summer she was recovering from two surgeries.

I of course help but it is driving me crazy looking at all the perfectly good clothing she is getting rid of. I can't wear any of her sizes except for panties (as told in an earlier post). Even worse she is getting rid of "tons" of make up, most are free samples she received for prior purchases. She must have thrown away 20 tubes of lipstick and another 15 bottles of nail polish
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! The only femme thing she lets me wear are panties and those only grudginly. She would "lose it" if she ever found out about my CDing. This is driving me NUTS!!!!

The only good thing is that some lucky CD is going to get some grest clothes at Goodwill.

Oh well, life goes on.

SherryLynn GG
07-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Im new here so im not sure why you havent told your wife about the CDing, personally though if I didnt know about my husbands CDing I wouldnt be ok with him wearing panties only..but anywho as far as the clothes go, like you said you cant wear them so thats no biggie..and the makeup, if its older stuff then its best to be gotten rid of since its supposed to be replaced every few months anyway...If the makeup is good maybe you could offer to get rid of it for her and keep some of it..just an idea & my 0.02

Tina Dixon
07-05-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm on my way to the Goodwill right now:D

Eugenie
07-05-2006, 12:56 PM
I completely aggree with you, what a waste. But at least I hope she's bringing her clothes to a charity...

For a while, I was recuperating some of my wife's clothes when she was discarting them and saving them for a charity. I would look for some that I liked and set them apart. I would tell her, of course and she didn't mind as since she knows I'm X-dressing, that was something less on my expenses for skirts, blouses, dresses, etc...

Recently, I've lost a lot of weight and her skirts don't fit me anymore... Well tha'ts the counterpart of losing weight :heehee:

The tops still fit me (I've managed to keep my breasts as when I was much heavier.

:hugs:
Eugenie