PDA

View Full Version : The Girls of FFX-2

Felicity
11-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Anyone play that game? Final Fantasy 10-2?

I’ve played it to completion and didn’t think of it at the time, but wouldn’t those be some great Halloween costumes the three ladies wear? Always next year…

Added link... This is a site I found searching for some images, real people in FFX-2 costumes. Pics om main page are out of proportion till clicking on them:

http://mayumako.hp.infoseek.co.jp/PHOTO-2003-9-27-28-TGS.htm

Some of my favorites:

Sharon
11-30-2004, 01:51 AM
Hmm, I wonder where they do their shopping?

Suzanna_CD
11-30-2004, 04:44 PM
I play it, but yet to complete it. I'm up to the point of jumping in the big hole when my friend borrowed my PS2 and hasn't brought it back yet hehe. Maybe soon I can get it back and finish it up.

Krissi
11-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Haven't game characters and cartoon characters come a ways. I was watching the new Justice League cartoon the other day and Wonder Woman looked a lot different than she did back in the day on Super Friends. ;)

Felicity
11-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Well Suzanna, if you need hints, let me know

Suzanna_CD
12-01-2004, 04:14 PM
I'll be sure to do that ;) . I think I have the guide around my room somewhere, but my desk is so junked up I can't even find my pen!

iseiai no okama
12-07-2004, 11:51 PM
Meh, the problem is that you usually have to sew the costumes yourself, and they almost always have a home-sewed appearance to it, unless you are a master seamstress. And then of course, you come off as one of those odd cosplayers...

Personally, i liked Final Fantasy 6 better... it may not have had the snazzy graphics to it...