PDA

View Full Version : First shopping trip

EmilyM
07-05-2006, 04:55 PM
I was at a new salon the other day getting my hair highlighted. The lady started to promote their salon and their services. I did not tell her about CDing, so she asked me, have you ever had your back waxed, you know a lot of men are doing that now days.So as I was paying her she introduced me to the lady that does the waxing and said " -------- would like to get his back waxed". I am thinking, I am a crossdresser and would like to be totally hair free. The appointment was today at 10.

I had been thinking about coming out to waxing lady at the very beginning so she knows what I wanted, but I was going to see if the timing was right. We walked into the private room and the timing was perfect. I told her and she did not bat an eye, "money is money." She commented on the length of my back hair and said that it was going to hurt like hell. She did several strips and had to stop and old me that she wishes that we could clip down the hair to 1/4 inch. I told her that I had a bikini trimmer at home. So we rescheduled for later today.

I had about 2 1/2 hours and I was right by the mall and the parking lot looked empty. I decided to walk in and walk around to check out the people in the mall. Lane Bryant was empty, big chance, I walked in and asked for the mgr. She was a small girl in her mid twenties and another girl was there. I told them that I wanted to buy some clothes to start cd. "Sure no problem we will be glad to help you." The sales rep brought me clothes to the dressing room for almost 2 hours. I ended up buying a pair of brown linen capris and creme blouse to match. I also bought a pair of womens jeans and t-shirt. Wow, they look so good and the jeans feel so incredible. I also bought a pair of brown flip flops with gold trim. The girls were so helpful and even gave me a bra fitting, so I had to buy one and panties were on sale (5 for 20 dollars). Before long the sales lady started to talk to me as if I were a real girl, that is so cute on you etc..

I ran home and picked up my bikini trimmers to complete my back waxing. She clipped the hair shorter and then waxed my back and under arms. As we were talking we began to talk about other services. Long story short, I have a mani and pedi scheduled on Friday and she is going to do a french on the fingers and something OPi red on my toes. Legs are scheduled to be waxed Monday week.

All of you girls are right, I still had a rush and the only thing Emily needed now was hair. I called a Merle Norman salon that sold wigs and asked if I could buy one. She was so kewl and told me that they had a private room. We had a blast talking about hair, make-up and clothes. She even told me that I could come to her and bring my MAC products and she will give me and instructional make-over. I bought an ash colored wig with light blonde highlights which is cut into a chin length angled bob with nose length bangs. She is going to do my make over Friday after I get my nails done. She said that i could park in the back and change clothes too.

Wow this girl is all pumped up. I cant wait to do more shopping!

Emily :D

Emeralddragon
07-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a great day. You obviously had fun anyway. Good for you sister.

Adrienne Heels
07-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Lucky girl...you had a great time shopping, so MUST do it again!! Maybe en femme next time!

Billijo49504
07-05-2006, 06:46 PM
WOW!!! That sounds fantastic. Glad you had a great day. See it didn't hurt, the shopping part, that is.:heehee: You should have opened a charge at Lane Bryant, that would have gotten you a savings. But be careful. I went wild with mine at first. I went from a new card to a platinum card in 13 months. Happy shopping...:hugs: ..BJ

Jodi
07-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Great show Emily. Your experience is no different from my initial adventures years ago. Merle Norman salon was great and helpful. They gained a customer. Chic Wigs was great and helpful. They also gained a customer. I got the same acceptance in a Limited store on trying on for the first time. My nail tech was awesome and has made my mani and pedi's much fun. You girls just must suck it up and go and do it. It's significantly easier than you would ever think.

Jodi

Jennaie
07-05-2006, 07:40 PM
This was your first shopping trip? WOW!, what a day. You had a wonderful day.
I am so happy for you. :happy:

Kaitlyn Michele
07-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Emily - great for you i hope you had fun and keep having fun!!

its a nice feeling to do something you've always wanted to do