PDA

View Full Version : Passing it along.

Deidra Cowen
07-05-2006, 05:26 PM
Monday night I was at what really now is the top trannie bar in the Atlanta area. Da Stage Door! Gawd I love that place. Anyway, while doing what I do best, mainly hanging at the bar <<giggle>> one of my friends by the name of Stephie introduced me to a guy sitting next to us. It turned out that he dressed just a bit, no makeup or wig but he did like girl cloths and wanted to go out as a chick but just had not be brave enough yet.

Well we tried to talk Kerri into going home, changing and to come back that night. But he needed some stuff anyway so Stephi said she had cloths, wig and her makeup out in her vehicle. She had to get back to her family but said if we kept up with her stuff and gave it back to the owner of the bar we could use it on Kerri.

I took Kerri back to the 'Green Room' which is the dressing room for the Drag Queens. Using Stephi's stuff I made Kerri up. It was my first time to do another girls makeup. Dispite having no brushes only a sponge we got her face done. Yes did the blush with the sponge and I did her eye shadow with just my fingers. Then came the wig, skirt and top. We even had a bra we stuffed with toilet paper. :p

Got the girl finished and I was so proud...she looked great! I must say Kerri had nice femmy features like big cheekbones to work with that helped. It was awesome to see her go out in the crowd hanging as a chick and enjoying herself. I really got a kick out of it and remembered how happy I was the first time I was totally made up. It was very satisfying and made the evening for me.

Enclosing a couple of pics to show da makeup job and fun we had:

First one is glam girl Kerri
Second is Kerri, Me and my friend Cindy

Zelda Noe
07-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Deidra :wave2:

Sounds like you had an absoulute blast. The rush of the first time makeover, will never forget it myself. Kerri must have been on Cloud 9

You girls must have been laughing, giggling and just having good ole fun all evening.

Neat story, thanks for sharing with us.

Giggles, Dandy :thumbsup:

tekla west
07-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Pink Star with glitter for you girl!!!!!! I'm sure that Kerry will not soon forget that simple act of kindness.

sara_also
07-05-2006, 05:34 PM
You did a wolderful job..I hardly look that good wiyh two hours of trying.

Stephenie S
07-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Whoo, whoo!!!

Stepehnie

Olivia
07-05-2006, 05:55 PM
WOW! What a cool night out Deidra! I imagine it was so exciting, helping Kerri make that awesome change. Way to go girl. Oh, and I gotta tell ya, you look sensational in that pic too! Damn. You're very hot! Thanks for sharing your story, and pics with us, Olivia.

ava_bruna
07-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Could I be your next customer?;) if I could look that good id be sooooooooooo happy.

Adrienne Heels
07-05-2006, 07:29 PM
You should open up a CD makeover salon!

melissacd
07-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Deidra,

All I can say is wow!

Oh and by the way I love what you are wearing in the picture too, you are a very stylin gurl.

Good work Girl,
Melissa

Dee 1062
07-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Where were you when I needed you?
Great Job Girls....

danielle_from_cal
07-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Wow, you really made her day. I can imagine how lovely she felt being dressed like that. Most of us probably remember the first time in full dress. And, WOW, she's a cute one!

tifftg
07-05-2006, 08:11 PM
What a great way to help this girl and also as always having fun in Atlanta. Nice to know the bar is hopping on a Monday night as well.

Hugs,

Tiffany

Barb Valentine
07-05-2006, 08:16 PM
That just must have felt so good
And a lot of fun

paulaN
07-05-2006, 08:38 PM
Kerri must of been on cloud nine. you realy did a good job. what a sweet heart helping out a stranger like that.

Wenda
07-05-2006, 10:45 PM
HOOOOLEEE! Girl! Wow! All three look great. Is Cindy also a dresser? it is not possible to tell from the photo. I think the three of you could pass as mid-career professional girls out on a night on the town. Congratulations!

Charleen
07-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Diedra, The only thing I can say is :thumbsup:

Di
07-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Deidra,
That was awesome...great pics and a night Kerri will never ever forget :thumbsup:

VeronicaMoonlit
07-05-2006, 11:30 PM
A very nice, cool, and groovy thing to do, Deidra.
Woo hoo for you.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Jean GG
07-05-2006, 11:49 PM
but just had not be brave enough yet.

Well we tried to talk Kerri into going home, changing and to come back that night. But

I took Kerri back to the 'Green Room' which is the dressing room for the Drag Queens.

Gosh...you all DO look great :) And now for the hard questions...why was he NOT ready yet??? How much talking to did you have to do??? Why is the Green Room for Drag Queens only???

I hope you do not mind me asking these questions...although I am always delighted to see you all happy, I sincerely wish to learn more as I can't help wondering what one could be talked and helped into that he may not otherwise have done. :) Personally I feel threatned by clubs as the one you describe (but I was NOT before I discovered my husbands cd) but PERHAPS IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I AM INGNORANT. :) jean

Lady Jayne
07-06-2006, 03:58 AM
Wow Deidra
that's an amazing thing to do for someone you just met, I bet that's a night keri will never forget. You Atlanta girls sure seem to know how to party!:thumbsup:

tekla west
07-06-2006, 04:36 AM
"Green Room" is a generic show biz term for a room off stage where the performers wait before they go on. It is distinct from a dressing room, which often are located a long way from the stage.

Toyah
07-06-2006, 05:23 AM
Well what can I say you have beauty and talent hunny, for a first time she looked awesome so when you comeing over here to gimme some tips:love:

Deidra Cowen
07-06-2006, 06:32 AM
Gosh...you all DO look great :) And now for the hard questions...why was he NOT ready yet??? How much talking to did you have to do??? Why is the Green Room for Drag Queens only???

I hope you do not mind me asking these questions...although I am always delighted to see you all happy, I sincerely wish to learn more as I can't help wondering what one could be talked and helped into that he may not otherwise have done. :) Personally I feel threatned by clubs as the one you describe (but I was NOT before I discovered my husbands cd) but PERHAPS IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I AM INGNORANT. :) jean

Jean I do not mind the questions and you are not ignorant! Tekla answered the bit about the 'Green Room' but Bryan the owner of the Stage Door does indeed call the Drag Queen Dressing Room that. By the way he lets Tgirls use it with permission. He really goes ofter the CD/Tgirl buisness for his bar!

We probably talked to Kerri for 10 minutes before going back and dressing her up. She obviously had the urge and we did not do that much selling!

As far as places like the Stage Door its nothing to be threatened by. The people are friendly including the staff. Then there are other Tgirls there too! You two should try a gay club sometime.

Wenda, thanks sweetie and yes Cindy is a Tgirl. She is on hormones and is doing quite well. Almost at a B cup after about 6 months. She wieghed over 200 pounds and had a beard just 2 years ago! Now she is a skinny little chick. :heehee:

I want to thank all you girls for the sweet comments.

Priscilla Ann
07-06-2006, 07:58 AM
Deidra, ya done good. I must say I was pleasantly suprised by the quality of the makeover particularly considering the circumstances. Nice work...:thumbsup:

cindybarnes
07-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Deidra,
Thats soo cool !!!!
And good job with the improvised makeup kit !! Looks like everyone was having fun,, sorry I missed it *sigh* hope to catch youall soon there, it sounds like a great place
Cindy

Kimberly
07-06-2006, 05:33 PM
nice ^_^