PDA

View Full Version : Girl lessons

susancheerleader
07-05-2006, 06:56 PM
For the most part I have been "guessing" about girl mannerisms and the such. But I noticed that when I am sitting, more often then not I give a good pantie shot when I wear a mini skirt. I know there is a way to sit or stand. I rarely get a pantie shot from GGs!
That is just an example. There is more and I'd love to find someone that can teach me all this stuff.

Sharon
07-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Lesson number one: sit with your knees touching one another.

Lesson number two: quit looking up GG's skirts!!!! :eek: :D

GG Vanya
07-05-2006, 07:07 PM
when wearing a very short skirt, crossing your knees can show your BUH tox, as Mr. Gump would say.

So, when wearing a VERY short skirt, keep your knees together, and cross your legs at the ankles, sliding them slightly to one side.

Panty shots???? tacky tacky

susancheerleader
07-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Pantie shots???? tacky tacky
No kidding.
THAT is what I am trying to avoid!

I love wearing Mini skirts. But SOMETIMES I feel like I am giving a show.

Tamara Croft
07-05-2006, 07:25 PM
I love wearing Mini skirts. But SOMETIMES I feel like I am giving a show.Close your legs then, you're probably giving off a draft too :tongueout

Dee 1062
07-05-2006, 07:50 PM
Hon, maybe your mind hasn't told you but maybe you like showing your ass...!
wear a longer shirt or short shorts:)

MarinaTwelve200
07-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Not so much "Knees together" but the THIGHS together---The lower legs may assume ANY position so long as the above rule is followed.

Also notice that, more often than not the upper arms are held against the body---but this rule has many exceptions ---like when reaching out, and is not as strict as the THIGH TOGETHER rule.

connie rotten
07-05-2006, 08:32 PM
No kidding.
THAT is what I am trying to avoid!

I love wearing Mini skirts. But SOMETIMES I feel like I am giving a show.
Always charge admission even if it's just a nicle:heehee:

Sissy_in_pink
07-06-2006, 03:24 AM
Put your hand bag or what ever you are carrying on your legs just below the bottom of your skirt, I see lots of GG's doing it, I presume to stop men getting their cheap thrills lol.:(

Kate Simmons
07-06-2006, 03:47 AM
How did I learn to be feminine? I learned by observing my wife over the years. She was my very best teacher. Unknowingly, maybe but was just the same. Ericka

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Couldn't be simpler.
When your wearing a mini
don't wear panties, thus avoiding
that embarrasing "flashing".
And stop looking up girls skirts,
how old are you?

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 05:09 AM
As a police officer I stopped more than one woman who had her skirt hiked up as I approached the vehicle :eek: . But upon return with their ticket it was almost always pulled down. You don't think they were trying to influence me do you +? LOL Another time I was I was standing on a corner waiting to cross when a Cadillac stopped in the crosswalk to make a right turn, I could see this woman's skirt pulled up far enough to see the tops of her thigh highs:eek: I thought it was rather sensual maybe just comfortable to her.:D

susancheerleader
07-06-2006, 06:32 PM
And stop looking up girls skirts,
how old are you?

It was a jest.
I don't go out of my way for a pantie shot. Be real!
My point is, that GGs somehow either instincivley or intentionly sit or something so as not NOT give a show.

Rachel Morley
07-06-2006, 10:06 PM
Always imagine your knees are glued together when you sit down wearing a very short skirt. You don't have to keep your feet or ankles together but from the knees up think "loctite"! :D

Denise_Z
07-08-2006, 01:26 AM
It doesn't matter if you are wearing a short skirt, long skirt, pants or whatever, a lady always keeps her knees together when sitting.

GINA-CD
07-08-2006, 01:36 AM
.....probably you're doing this unconsciously... even when you try to keep your knees together, at some point your mind goes the other way... it can happen you know.

NewbieCD
07-08-2006, 01:45 AM
I just know after many years of sitting as a man i find it hard just to train myself other wise plus it is hard and uses all kinds of diffrent muscles that get tired lol

Bev06 GG
07-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Lesson number one: sit with your knees touching one another.

Lesson number two: quit looking up GG's skirts!!!! :eek: :D
Oh Gawd Sharon you are so funny you really make me laugh. I must admit when Im doing photo shoots with CDs some have it and some dont. The legs and how you position them are a dead give away. It isn't always the fact that we keep our upper legs together either because some women stand rather provocatively with them wide apart, I think its more to do with how our bodies are put together and how we adopt poses. I can sometimes find that lessons in deportment and posing take up most of the photo session, but usually speaking we manage it in the end.
Take care
BEVxxxx

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2006, 08:52 AM
My grandneices wear mini's and I have watched them sit and get up. Yes sitting they keep thier thighs and knees together. When getting up they hold onto the helm of the skirt and pull it down as they get up. I also notice them keeping their hands in their lap, which causes the mini to press down between their legs and closes off any view of their panties.

Charleen
07-10-2006, 10:01 AM
Alot of great advice for sitting, but you also asked about girlish mannerisms. Observe. Study. Incorporate how you have seen women behave over the years. Since Lily has joined as a full partner, it seems to happen automatically for me, the gait, hand gestures, even my attitude has changed, and the way I talk to people. I guess thats because Lily has always been a strong presence even though she was denied for many years, just letting her out when I had to and had no othr choice. Got to admit, when that happened, it was a joy, but she had to go back into the bottle, so I could keep up the pretext that she really didn't exist. Keep working at it, and it will come and definatly keep asking questions. Love and xxxx, Lily:hugs:

Sky
07-12-2006, 06:07 PM
It was a jest.
I don't go out of my way for a pantie shot. Be real!
My point is, that GGs somehow either instincivley or intentionly sit or something so as not NOT give a show.

One: keep your knees tight.
Two: wear longer skirts.

Do guys stare at girls wearing short skirts? Of course they do. Therefore they will stare at you. Personally I don't enjoy attracting too much attention. But maybe you do...