PDA

View Full Version : Animals on your undies???

Katrina
07-05-2006, 07:40 PM
When I'm wearing non-panties, I'm in boxers. My SO prefers me in animal print ones. I have several pairs with cute animals on them and some that have not-so-cute animals on them. My favorite are the raccoons and penguin ones. Does anybody else have cute boxers/briefs that they wear? This question was inspired by the FTM poll on undies so FTMs are welcome to post too...

Tamara Croft
07-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I bet you have a set of panties with all the days of the week on them too don't you ;)

tekla west
07-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I try to keep animals off my undies, those elephant footprints are so hard to remove.

Dee 1062
07-05-2006, 07:52 PM
what are boxers ????:)

Sharon
07-05-2006, 07:54 PM
Isn't there a rule against speaking of boxers in the MtF section? Dammit -- where's my rule book?

Tamara Croft
07-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Isn't there a rule against speaking of boxers in the MtF section? Dammit -- where's my rule book?I got your rule book right here missy!!! :slap:

Katrina
07-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Fine...please replace the word "boxers" with "thong". Happy?!?!?!? ;)

Tamara Croft
07-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Fine...please replace the word "boxers" with "thong". Happy?!?!?!? ;)No, cus now you're telling porkies.... we all know you wear boxers :tongueout

KatieZ
07-05-2006, 09:22 PM

I think they are the male version of tap pants.

Hugs

trannie T
07-05-2006, 09:32 PM
"This morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas, what he was doing in my pajamas I'll never know." Groucho Marx

NewbieCD
07-05-2006, 09:38 PM
I know so many GG that wear boxers and if you wanna think about it they have a whole line for female so if you wanna wear something girly and not be to far off normal path get some Boxers lol

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 12:18 AM
When I'm wearing non-panties, I'm in boxers. My SO prefers me in animal print ones. I have several pairs with cute animals on them and some that have not-so-cute animals on them. My favorite are the raccoons and penguin ones. Does anybody else have cute boxers/briefs that they wear? This question was inspired by the FTM poll on undies so FTMs are welcome to post too...
Boxers?
Boxers with racoons and penguins printed on them?
You need help sister.
And quickly!

Marlena Dahlstrom
07-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Sorry, no critters or cartoon characters here.

I thought Man Law was that you only wear them when you're trying to please your girlfriend who bought them for you as a present. :tongueout

I know so many GG that wear boxers and if you wanna think about it they have a whole line for female so if you wanna wear something girly and not be to far off normal path get some Boxers lol

The ironic thing to me is that "boyshorts" are nothing like any men's underwar I've ever worn.

Marla GG
07-06-2006, 12:50 AM
I have playfully threatened to start wearing those Hanes faux-briefs that look like tightie-whities, complete with a decorative (non functional) y-front. They amuse me.

Oh, and to answer the question, I recently acquired some panties with butterflies on them. Are you counting insect undies?

Love,
Marla xx

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 12:58 AM
Panties with flies?
Has the world gone mad?
They'll be asking for the right to vote next!

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 02:11 AM
I always thought panties with a fly would be very functional...........GOD NO !

trannie T
07-06-2006, 02:18 AM
Lions and tigers and bears, Oh No!

Lisa Golightly
07-06-2006, 02:24 AM
I bet you have a set of panties with all the days of the week on them too don't you ;)

Erm... I have... they have these Mr Men pictures too... not that I wear them or nuffink... Besides I kind of lost Saturday somewhere :)

Kate Simmons
07-06-2006, 03:57 AM
Hell, May as well go the whole nine yards with this one. Anyone wear Wonder Woman underoos when they were little? I was a Dad when they came out but my daughter wore 'em. So cute! Ericka

AnnaMaria
07-06-2006, 05:52 AM
Actually I have two pair with snoopy and two pair with pooh on them and they have matching tanks as well. And speaking of the y front the pooh ones have that as well though it doesn't work. But I haven't found a set of days of the week yet.:la:

Anna

Tina Dixon
07-06-2006, 06:01 AM
Isn't there a rule against speaking of boxers in the MtF section? Dammit -- where's my rule book?

Ok, OK, this is a great rule and please inforce it:thumbsup:

Rachel Newark
07-06-2006, 06:12 AM

Like Boring versions of French knickers, without the lace or satin

like I said, boring.

and I think, damn uncomfy to boot

Rachel Newark

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 06:17 AM
"Non panties" smacks of 1984 "Newspeak".
Double plus ungood.

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 06:55 AM
Lions and tigers and bears, Oh No!
" Animal crackers on my boxers,
Lions and tigers loop the loop,
I make them jump right through a hoop,
Those animal crackers on my boxers!"

Anita Mae GG
07-06-2006, 07:14 AM
LOL I had those when I was a kid...........

Anita Mae GG
07-06-2006, 07:15 AM
Hell, May as well go the whole nine yards with this one. Anyone wear Wonder Woman underoos when they were little? I was a Dad when they came out but my daughter wore 'em. So cute! Ericka
I had those too!!! Wonder Woman and I had Betty from the Archie comic book characters.......

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Now this is what makes this forum fantastic.
A GG and a CD having a discussion about
their relative "superhero" knickers.
Just great!

Siobhan Marie
07-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Ok, OK, this is a great rule and please inforce it:thumbsup:

:iagree: with Tina, please enforce it. Man pants are just so disgusting.

:hugs: Anna x

tekla west
07-06-2006, 12:43 PM
While we are sort of on the subject, however vaugely - what exactly is the orgins of the term "knickers"? Being American I'm kind of English Challanged.

sparks
07-06-2006, 01:51 PM
WELL since we are on the topic of undies! My mommy was visiting for a week and decided that she needed to fold our laundry that was left in dryer! Well I teased my wife about how embarrassing it is to have her mother-in-law fold her tiny panties. Than mommy got to mine and held them up and declared "My what tiny bikini's!" Hmmm! Just a tad red in the face! The wife laughed for a half an hour.

Siobhan Marie
07-06-2006, 03:27 PM
While we are sort of on the subject, however vaugely - what exactly is the orgins of the term "knickers"? Being American I'm kind of English Challanged.

Got this from Wikipedia "knickers is a term for panties or similar women's undergarments".

Hope this helps you

:hugs: Anna x

trannie T
07-06-2006, 03:58 PM
A lady I once worked with was exposed to a toxic chemical at work. She said that the worst part of the process was that the nurse saw that she was wearing panties with the cartoon "Tweety" on them.
One more thing to worry about, if you were to get run over by a bus be sure you are wearing clean underwear and have the appropriate creature on your undies.

Ellie
07-06-2006, 04:04 PM
Sorry no animals on my panties.

Mostly I go for the solid colors, if lace can be considered solid.

DonnaT
07-06-2006, 06:13 PM
No animals and definitely no boxers.

Keely
07-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Do fish count?

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 06:52 PM
I have a large collection of Looney Toon stuff and in that collection is a pair of "Daffy Duck" briefs size size six way to big for me......... ok I lied just the right size...... boy a gurl can't get away with nothin around here.:o

DonnaT
07-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Do fish count?
Have they been to school to learn their numbers?

CaptLex
07-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Well Ericka, when my son was little he had superhero undies and I was jealous that I never got to wear them when I was a kid. So I wear them now . . .

Of course, I also wear these (among others) . . .

They're not boring to me Rachel. Great thread, Katrina! :thumbsup:

Carroll
07-06-2006, 09:26 PM
I must be the odd ball here. I don't wear womens panties at all. Tighty whiteys all the way:o May be I should get some panties for me:heehee:

Carroll

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 11:12 PM
http://static.flickr.com/72/183827683_b7ae8ede67_o.jpg
Some nice "Felix the Cat" panties.
Much nicer than those horrible "Spiderman" things,-honestly!
The only way you would know if they needed washing
would be by smelling them!

Jennaie
07-06-2006, 11:29 PM
I have 14 pair of boxers that are in my dresser. Not worn them in over a year. I love my knickers, panties. No animals, just a sign that states, "Front is full, please park in rear". Just kidding. :lol:

Lisa Golightly
07-07-2006, 01:39 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knickers

loki_uk
07-07-2006, 02:35 AM
C'mon it could have been worse, she could have said Y-fronts the most evil invention known to man

Emma England
07-07-2006, 06:33 AM
I think more characters should be printed on knickers in adult sizes.

Having cute girly undies is always a good thing. 0.02

Emma England
07-07-2006, 06:36 AM
C'mon it could have been worse, she could have said Y-fronts the most evil invention known to man

My mum gave these to me when I was 11.

They are disgusting. And is the reason for my crossdressing start.
Ladies underwear is much nicer.

Bev06 GG
07-07-2006, 06:45 AM
I thought this was a really rude thread because I misread it. I thought it said Animals in your undies, and I couldn't get to it quick enought. Says alot about me hey. I wasn't too disappointed tho.
BEVxxxx

Georgette
07-07-2006, 09:16 AM

Maybe Katrina doesn't but I do, two sets.:heehee:

Emma England
07-07-2006, 02:35 PM
I thought this was a really rude thread because I misread it. I thought it said Animals in your undies, and I couldn't get to it quick enought. Says alot about me hey. I wasn't too disappointed tho.
BEVxxxx

That's because you have a dirty mind :tongueout

Besides, I do have animals in my undies. Sometimes they misbehave too.

Bev, have you got animals ON your panties then?

Connieminiskirts
07-07-2006, 10:40 PM
Have 2 pair of boxers, 1 pair which Lil Ones loves is covered in yellow smiley faces, the other pair is red velvet, with white fur around the legs, they have a "blackbelt" waistband and three little tiny gold buttons down the front. My wife got them for me for Christmas, said she always wanted to "make it with Santa Clause":o Think my wifes a little kinky sometimes but at least its never boring!!!!!:heehee:

Jena11
07-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Hey wear whatever you want, No boxes for me no matter what is on them. I could not even wear the new boy short panties even if they were pink lace, It is not what I like. Jenna

brawearingbimbo
07-09-2006, 02:01 PM
When trying to recreate a past that was not I wear girls panties in size 14. I didn't believe they would fit until I tried. You can't get the little princess or any of the theme types like Barbie in that size though. These go great with my schoolgirl uniform or little girl dresses.