PDA

View Full Version : fetishes

Allison Vamp
05-13-2004, 08:01 PM
i'm as normal as the next guy, i mean, i like fantasies of being feminized and such, but often i'm freaked out, whenever i read crossdressing fantasy stories, like on www.fictionmania.com, there are so many about people being beaten, crapped on, diapered and so on, what the heck is this all about? i mean different strokes for different folks, but can't we be feminine without all the violence and weird crap?

MichelleRealGirl
05-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Well, here i am wide awake. A day off work today and i can't sleep. Typical. My ex-partner was a cd. He didn't really bother with fiction, especially on the web. He viisited the Mrs Silk website quite regularly but that was it. His fantasies were pretty tame really. He enjoyed me feminizing him of course, and liked being spanked, and enjoyed the obligatory masturbation session, all with me in complete control. :D There were odd occasions when he enjoyed some of my female friends to join in, but this only happened a couple of times, and then it was just mild spanking and more masturbation. When dressed he did enjoy me watching him pee in a potty, but that was all part of the domination and role play. All quite tame and totally harmless stuff, which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Jill
05-13-2004, 09:18 PM
I like to keep it mild too, I don't think I could take it all that far. But everything is relative, and by that I mean, that some people think that crossdressing is really sick and freaky. But to you and me it's not a big deal. If people want to pooped on, that's their thing. Even though personally I don't really want to know about it......

eleventhdr
05-13-2004, 09:32 PM
Yes this is what and how crossdresing did begin at the very frist. But some people just do seem to want to go beyond the norm for what and who we crossdressers really are people who want to dress and be and feel comfortable being female or the girls we do feel and want to be inside this is hhow i still view it and so do a lot of others. this is the orgins of being cd. And I know quite a bit about it now having been cd now for about four plus years and having gotten much help and understanding about who and what cds' are really all about. But then all you have to do is talk with someone who has seen the weird strange cahts msn used to have to know and get an understanding about how strange some people do view us which is to very bad as we jsut want to be who and what we really are males who just want to escape being male and dress and be a feminine as we can osme of the time without all this said violence et all which does seem to be all to the norm anymore today. Pity it has to be this way time was that you could be who and what you were nad noone questioned it to very much because those who diid were the minoirty but nomore how very unfrotuate sometimes i do think we are going backwars instead of forward oh well all the reason to fight all the harded for our world and cause!. Right! And thats the way I will always feel about it all!.

Rachel_740
05-14-2004, 12:57 AM
Hi Girls,

If someone wants to go into fetish stuff, they are welcome to but keep it to themselves (on the physical side), as I have no problem with any other minority group/religion or whatever being there. If somebody wants to do something they enjoy, that makes them feel good, or even talk about something they enjoy - great - but don't push others into doing it against their will and there is no need at all for physical abuse/violence against somebody because they're doing something you wouldn't or that is against your views. What is right for me isn't right for you & vice versa (as long as its not hurting anyone else).

I'm not interested in this fetish stuff at all. All I want is to be myself and dress femme, feel pretty, feel the comfort of female clothing.

Love, Rachel
xxx

PaulaJeanette
05-14-2004, 07:38 AM
Hi Ladies!!! We're all on the same page...I'm not into the fetish, bonding, violence, etc. etc. stuff either.

For me, I just get enjoyment from dressing and wearing women's lingerie...mostly to get that exquisite and erotic feeling that your nylon covered legs get when rubbed or to squeeze your breasts!!! Although stuffing my size 9.5 male feet in 5" heels is not all that comfortable, I enjoy being a very sexy girl and relaxing while reading and corresponding with all of you.

Oooo, my heads spinning...I love being dressed! Don't you?

jenny_k78
05-14-2004, 07:50 AM
I'm not into the violence or sick stuff, that is extreme. My thing as Jenny is latex/PVC outfits.

scoob
05-14-2004, 03:11 PM
Fanatasies are just that - fantasies. Dont forget girls that most of what we can read on the web is made up!!
I dont have much in the way of fantasies when CD'd. Just like to feel femme with a sense of freedom... I have other fantasies about being a zillionaire, saving the world etc, but the who doesnt?
I think there is plenty of room elsewhere on the www for all the sick stuff....
lol
Scoob

Robyn_P
05-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Allison Vamp,

Try reading the Penthouse Variations magazine as many of the stories about crossdressing are more normal (whatever normal is anymore). I find that these stories are more realistic and more acceptable to me. I agree that most of the stuff online is crap. I have found some good ones on www.nifty.org (http://) , but you need to read through some of them to see if the content is more to your liking. (not all the stories will be) Check it out...

I have to say that I have many fetishes and some may be considered to extreme for you. I do however have limits and would have to say that being pooped on is not my thing. (just the thought sickens me) I am into the domination thing and am a submissive to my wife/mistress only. I enjoy experimenting and/or exploring with all my fetishes as it keeps life fun and exciting. Like you said to each their own, different stroke for different folks.

Jenny,

PVC and Latex is one of my many fetishes as well... I love your pic.

Robyn :p

Allison Vamp
05-14-2004, 09:50 PM
Hey Robyn,

thanks for the great link! I could spend hours there.

Robyn_P
05-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Glad to help out a girlfriend.... Enjoy...

Robyn :p