PDA

View Full Version : When is your birthday?

rachel_rachel
07-06-2006, 02:38 AM
Just a question i was wondering.. when do you consider it your birthday?
By this i mean, is it..

A) Your actual date of birth
B) The day you decided to go full time (for those who are in transition)
C) When you started cross dressing

For me if i was to say it was when i started cross dressing.. I would be about 17 yrs. old (Now there's a thought.) I'm 29 now..

I actually would use my D.O.B anyway.. but as Rachel i do tend to take off a few yrs. so i am only 25 then.

Your thoughts and comments.......................

Thanks,
Rach.

Kate Simmons
07-06-2006, 03:50 AM
Actual Birthday Rach. Why? Because the day Richard was born, so was my femme self who is now called Ericka. EKR

Sissy_in_pink
07-06-2006, 03:55 AM
Yep, I only consider the actual day I was born to be my birthday as Ericka Richards said my Femme self was born on the same day

Lisa Golightly
07-06-2006, 04:04 AM
Twas a cold wintry night as the snow drove all indoors... At 6pm on the 12th of January 1968 I arrived... Ah, I wonder if there were omens written in the snow...

My first interaction with girls clothing was in 1968 as my mother attempted to use my sister's old clothes on me. Apparently I screamed until they removed. It has always intrigued her that I was so against wearing something that had no meaning to a child mere months old. Again in infants school I baulked at wearing tights in the nativity play. Would not contemplate it. At six this inborn refusal to accept anything female collapsed and I started to dress.

At sixteen years old in 1984 I started to go out and about as Lisa, buying my own clothes and generally living an alternate lifestyle. Although I was generally female all the time I didn't nail the lid on the boy until January 1st 2001, when sitting in someone's garden gazing at the stars in my party frock, listening to the buzz of happy people, I just knew I couldn't do duality anymore. :)

Elena Ambasce
07-06-2006, 04:20 AM
At six this inborn refusal to accept anything female collapsed and I started to dress.

Interesting, Lisa; reminds me of an issue related to my drab dressing:

Up until my mid teens (late 80s), I was only ever allowed to wear corduroy pants to school; after all it is "cord du roi" (cloth of the king) and blue jeans were considered by my parents to be coarse working clothes (they grew up on farm/ranch). Well, their opinion finally softened as fashion changed, but for years more I refused to wear jeans. Now I won't touch cords with a 10-foot pole.

It's interesting how our attitudes can completely reverse... Maybe one of these days I'll spot a to-die-for pair of stretch cords, and the circle will be complete.

Lisa Golightly
07-06-2006, 04:29 AM
I think I was consciously fighting something altogether primal... Almost as though I knew my fate at birth... spooky :)

Angela Burke
07-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Does that mean if the Queen, (the real Queen)
was a FTM crossdresser she could have three birthdays.
Her official birthday,
Her unnoficial birthday,
The day she decided to come out as FTM birthday.
I wonder what boy name she'd choose?
I think "Lez" would be a good choice.
Yeah, King Lez the first.
All of the above is pure fantasy of course.
Because as everyone knows, the British
aristocracy are all 100% straight down the
line heterosexual!

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 05:15 AM
Let's see fiftysix take away three is fiftythree... yup I'm fiftythree.:D

Snookums
09-14-2006, 06:20 PM
sometime in 1949,and I became a CD at age 1,I woke up one morning,hammering on the baabaa,and thought to myself,I wanna dress like mommy

Warbender
09-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Well i was born on January 29th 1971, i started wearing mom's pantyhose as a little. went to dressing in home made full body srockings after i met my then traveling partner future wife Mariko(I was 15 then). I and my wife crossdress in an experiment in erotic play (she got pregnant that night), and I am 18 yrs old.
I lose a bit of time here as my wife and unborn child are killed by a drunk behind the wheel, and that was 4 months latter. I come back to myself a year latter i wear hosery and anything else to stay warm as i am living outside I am 19, and a half. I find mom in CA move in to finish healling i start to cd in my room with the door locked for libido session so i can remember the fun Mariko , and I had. At this point i am 20. i stay 3 years i move to tri-cities WA. i stay 3 years. (Adding to my fem wear collection the whole time)

I eventually head back to Cali to give aide to Mom for Me brudder but that is another tale.:devil:

Emma England
09-22-2006, 11:38 AM
I started crossdressing when I was 13, so does that mean I take off 13 years of my life?
That would make me 19 again!!

As far as I am concerned only the true birth date exists,
regardless of what clothes or beauty products you use.

Caz
09-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Interesting question....

I have always felt that I am me, regardless of plumage :heehee:

So....the 8th of December (a Sunday) 1957 was and is my birthday.

Lotza Luv

Caz

CaptLex
09-22-2006, 03:21 PM
My birthday is my actual date of birth, which is in December.
My "tranniversary" (the day I took my first step toward transitioning) is in May. :eek:

All of the above is pure fantasy of course. Because as everyone knows, the British aristocracy are all 100% straight down the line heterosexual!
Well, she can be FtM and also be hetero . . . :D

Vivian Best
09-22-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm 66 and the two dates are rather close together. I couldn't tell you exactly how old I was when I started but I hadn't started to school when I fell in love with girls clothes.

Jasmine Ellis
09-22-2006, 07:16 PM
Jasmine is me so if I'm 45 so is Jasmine 45 years old. So she would have the same birthday as me which is

December 24th 1960

Yes I know I look like 69 years old LOL:hugs:

Kristen Kelly
09-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Kristen's birthday came about while filling out for my Yahoo e-mail address January 7, 1977, I won first place in a Disco dance contest that night, date on the trophy.