PDA

View Full Version : A bra and my SO

christie
07-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Last night my SO was talking about how her bra was bugging her, she took it off and she let me try it on, I had to pretend that I didn't know how to hook it. She let me wear it around for a few hours, but I wanted to dress more en femme. I didn't want to push the issue and make her uncomfortable. I need some advice on how to approach the issue. Especially when I am half way there.

Thanks,

Christie

BethCD
07-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Christie, If she was OK with you wearing a bra for several hours, that's a good sign!! :thumbsup:
However, it is wise to go slowly. You don't want to overload her. Take small steps with some time in between.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Beth:D

SherryLynn GG
07-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Have you told her anything about your CDing?? Has she asked any questions?? If she already suspects it then you should just come out and tell her, then let her ask questions. Only answer what she asks, dont overwhelm her with alot of info all at once. Im speaking from experience from when I found out. One thing you dont want is for her to find out on her own about the CDing if you havent told her anything. And you definately dont wanna give her all kinds of info all at once. My hubby told me then let me ask questions, he answered what I asked and that was it. If she has no questions when you first tell her thats ok, im sure she will once she lets everything sink in....Just give her time, of course I dont know what she already knows so its hard to say what you should do...but I hope this helps a lil bit at least :)

christie
07-06-2006, 11:42 AM
She doesn't know, but has caught me before. I don't know how she would handle it. Last night before we went to bed, she told me that may be the last time I get to wear her bra. Thank you, for your help, I won't overwhelm her with info.

Christie

Sharon
07-06-2006, 01:22 PM
If she has caught you before, I think she knows.

sparks
07-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Well as everyone says take it slow. Try to be as open-minded as you would like her to be. It won't be the end of the world if she doesn't accept. On the otherhand it would be nice for you if she does. I'm still trying to deal with the same stuff. Sometimes she wants to ask questions and sometimes she doesn't want the subject anywhere near her world. Frustrating, you bet but it maybe something that she just didn't sign up for.

highheelhim
07-06-2006, 01:37 PM
yeah she probably already knows...just ask her, it might be fun

DonnaT
07-06-2006, 06:28 PM
What did she say when she caught you before? what was your response to being caught?

Since you can't wear her bras anymore, why not ask her for your own? This asking depends, of course, on your response to the first two questions above.

Rachel Morley
07-06-2006, 10:19 PM
She doesn't know, but has caught me before.
I know you think she doesn't know, and of course she doesn't know the whole story....but she does know something, she must do.....surely.

I need some advice on how to approach the issue.
I know I'm biased but one of the best things I've seen about coming out to a SO is something my wife Marla GG wrote. It's now on the UK Beaumont Society's website. It's called "How to tell your partner".

http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/wobs/howtellpartner.html