PDA

View Full Version : My trip to the salon

Rachel Schaedel
07-06-2006, 01:44 PM
I was just going to go to the local Supercuts and get my hair trimmed. As I was driving by I noticed a hair and nail salon. I have been away on a trip for a few weeks and was getting a little fuzzy around the edges. I have had my eyrows waxed before and loved the results. I decided out of the blue that I was going to treat:rolleyes: myself. I got a haircut and after i was done I asked about getting my eyebrows waxed. She said right this way. In I went to this little room with a reclining bed/chair thing. layed down and asked her if she would do my arms and legs. With a great smile she said no problem. In the midst of our small talk( I had my eyes closed trying to meditate the pain away, wasnt as bad as I thought) she asked why I was getting the whole package done. Before I could stop myself I just blurted out "Because dresses look much better on you when your not so hairy". She just giggled and said your right. She continued with her work and we made small talk for the rest of the time. When I was finished and paid she said that I was welcome to come back anytime for any other treatments that they offered. She gave me her card and a smile and we said goodbye.

My body feels great. I have never had such a smooth feeling of my skin for so long. As much as it hurt, again, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I am now hooked. I dont have the razor bumbs or nicks and i feel great. My S/O is jealous and she is considering the same.

Next time I am going for the whole package. Nails, waxing, mani/pedi. I am so glad that I found a place that is so accepting. Lucky me.

Rachel

Girly Sara
07-06-2006, 04:03 PM
That's great news Rachael. How liberating, huh? Good for you!

I've been visiting a salon en-drab for different treatments for the past 2 years and i love it! Have also gone in enfemme on one occasion with my girlfriend. What a buzz that was!

Sara xxx

Adrienne Heels
07-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Rachel, it is so much fun to go to a salon.....I am sure you will enjoy having everything done