PDA

View Full Version : Ive got another question :)

SherryLynn GG
07-06-2006, 05:57 PM
So before I ask this I just wanna say im not looking for advice on how to handle anything or any type of relationship advice..Im just looking for your alls answers :)

How many of you that are straight have fantasies about being with a man while youre dressed?? Do you feel thats the one thing that youre lacking to experience being a woman?? Im just curious and im not trying to get too personal, you dont have to answer if you dont want :) Ive just got a few questions in my head and I like seeing the different answers.

:love:

Kate Simmons
07-06-2006, 06:06 PM
No fantasies here, Hon. All real. Ericka

Lisa Marie
07-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Yes I have fantasized about being with a man while dressed wondering what it would be like to be wrapped in his arms and cuddling and kissing.

Talon DeRojo
07-06-2006, 06:10 PM
SherryLynn - Regardless of how I'm dressed, my fantasies involve women. One of them has my S/O and I entering a club separately. I'm dressed. We make eye contact, flirt, talk, share drinks, and go home together. Not too fancy, but that's my fantasy scenario.
Talon:happy:

Kimberly
07-06-2006, 06:22 PM
femme or not, men are sexy.

Of course, I'm exceptionally fussy, and go for women most of the time.

xx

tekla west
07-06-2006, 06:47 PM
fem or not, men are men, and men are pigs. I think every guy in the world should go out crossdressed, and I mean looking like a total pig in a skirt just to know what it feels like to have some other slob come up to him and say "Hey good looking, where have you been all my life?"

"IN HELL" is my response.

"F****** your wife while your out hitting up on trannys," is another good reaponse. (Oh, by the way, I do understand why she married you now, she's not all that good.)

Marla S
07-06-2006, 06:52 PM
In the past (teens, twens) I tried to have that kind of fantasies, because I thought it is the logical "extension".
Well, what shall I say: I didn't work :D

ava_bruna
07-06-2006, 07:08 PM
Yes I have fantasized about being with a man while dressed wondering what it would be like to be wrapped in his arms and cuddling and kissing.

What ever you fantasized about I can asure you , it was GREATttttt.and I even told my shrink about it and she asked " Are you OK with it" like the Country song, I said, " HELL YES":D;);)

NewbieCD
07-06-2006, 07:33 PM
I dont know i liked men before i did all this dressing up stuff and maybe it is not necesaraly that he is wanting to be with men maybe they just want to take the womans role and be passive and feel loved by being carresed and held we all know the roles of men and woman in the bedroom and it does not always have to do with well this goes here and this here oh but not there, maybe talk to him and see if you play the male role and let him be the female in all femme maybe that will help

SherryLynn GG
07-06-2006, 07:50 PM
I dont know i liked men before i did all this dressing up stuff and maybe it is not necesaraly that he is wanting to be with men maybe they just want to take the womans role and be passive and feel loved by being carresed and held we all know the roles of men and woman in the bedroom and it does not always have to do with well this goes here and this here oh but not there, maybe talk to him and see if you play the male role and let him be the female in all femme maybe that will help

Like I said before im not looking for relationship advice, ours is great. I was simply asking a question of the CDers on this board....not sure why when I ask a question its always assumed that I have problems and need help, maybe somebody can answer that one :tongueout

Emeralddragon
07-06-2006, 08:00 PM
All women in my fantasies and ever since i got with my GF over a year and a half ago they have only really contained her anyway.

Calliope
07-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Tough and brilliant women - only.

EricaCD
07-06-2006, 08:04 PM
My thoughts of interacting with men while en femme are platonic. I admit it would be interesting to be out to dinner, drinks, etc. with a man who was relating to me as a woman. However, the minute that such thoughts migrate towards any sort of intimacy, I get creeped out. Have to admit at the end of the day I'm just a straight guy who likes to look like a girl.

Erica

Lissa Stevens
07-06-2006, 08:05 PM
I understand what you are asking and I have had thoughts in that vein. Being with a man as a man has no appeal but I do wonder when enfemme.

Billijo49504
07-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Sorry, I don't ever even fantisise about being witha man. It's just not my thing.....:hugs: .....BJ

Dee 1062
07-06-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm Bi, so what can I say.......!
Just use safe sex

Sally24
07-06-2006, 08:47 PM
It's an honest, thoughtful question SherryLynn. I think quite a few of us have fantasies of being with a guy while en femme. I know I have, but my therapist says fantasies can be about anything and still not mean anything. If you have a rape fantasy or a gay fantasy it does not mean you want it in reality.

Still, I think it would be interesting to spend an evening in polite company of a man, dining and dancing maybe. Definitely having the evening end at the dinner table and not somewhere else. The group I just went out with sometimes goes to gay or lesbian bars, so who knows?

Sally

tekla west
07-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Heck, at least they will buy you drinks. So you don't put out. They are men. They are used to that.

NewbieCD
07-06-2006, 08:50 PM
Let me say i am sorry about telling you or giving advice I did not read the first part of your main post well enough and i am sorry and to clearify i do like men but i am Bi and me and Wifey where talking about it earlier something close to the same thing and i thought you might have had some of the same issues next time i will pay closer attetion lol

JasmineR
07-06-2006, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't say I fantasize but the thought has crossed mind. I've mentioned that before in a previous post. Though, when I think about it further, any intimacy means we would both be naked at some point. At that point... i'm really not enfemme. That doesn't appeal to me, I want a sexy, smooth, beautiful woman in my bed.

Sherry Ann Evans
07-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Bi here... so I fantasize about men and women equally, whether I'm in CD mode or not.

Sonia_cd
07-06-2006, 09:14 PM
No man...no man....only woman...only woman! Man = crap; woman = fantastic! If I began to have fantasies with men involved, i'd get myself institutionalized right away :D

Love,
Sonia

Jennaie
07-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Ok, this is one of those questions that always makes me laugh. If any "straight" crossdresser is having desires to be with a man, he ain't exactly "straight" is he?

What is wrong with a man saying, "I have bi-sexual tendencys". Are they so hung-up on being "straight" that they can't even admit this to themselves?

Oh well, I'm not a straight crossdresser. I have bi-sexual tendencys. So my answer to this question of yours would not hold water, but then, any yes answers from "straight" crossdressers would'nt either. 0.02

I read someones signature line the other nite that went something like this:
Be who you are. Those that matter won't mind and those that mind don't matter.

I liked that line very much. :happy:

SherryLynn GG
07-06-2006, 09:20 PM
Let me say i am sorry about telling you or giving advice I did not read the first part of your main post well enough and i am sorry and to clearify i do like men but i am Bi and me and Wifey where talking about it earlier something close to the same thing and i thought you might have had some of the same issues next time i will pay closer attetion lol
Its ok, no problem :) No harm done....As far as my hubbys thoughts on this subject I wont share since im sure he'll be on later and post his own thoughts lol I already know but I gotta give him a chance to speak for himself ya know

Sweet Jane
07-06-2006, 09:20 PM
I have no fantasies at all regarding men. I love to go out with other men and just do the bar thing, but if I ever get enough courage to venture out "en femme" and a man came to me, it would scare the living daylights out of me. I only fantasise about a more open relationship with my wife. It's funny but really I am very happily married and she is the only woman I want too.

SherryLynn GG
07-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Ok, this is one of those questions that always makes me laugh. If any "straight" crossdresser is having desires to be with a man, he ain't exactly "straight" is he?
Well in my opinion and im sure alot wont agree with this, but if a straight man is a CDer and he's dressed as a woman and feels like a woman...pretty much is a woman in his mind then having thoughts of being with a man wouldnt make him bi or gay or anything....because a woman with a man is straight sex....Like I said im sure alot wont agree with that statement, but if a man has no desire whatsoever to be with a man when he's a man then how can that make him bi?? Anywho thats how I feel and thats my opinion :) Either way I dont see that it matters, what anyone does in their bedroom is their own business whether its straight or bi or gay

SherryLynn GG
07-06-2006, 10:20 PM
And we are all allowed our own opinions...I never said the clothes make the difference, its the mind....if a man thinks of himself as a woman then in his mind he's having straight sex....because correct me if im wrong but when a man dresses as a woman he wants to be treated as a woman and pass as a woman am i right???

we can argue about this all night and i'll still have my opinion and you'll still talk to me like an ass(only stating what you already said):D so whats the point....Have a nice night

ReginaK
07-06-2006, 10:30 PM
It depends on what you consider a man. I have thoughts about other crossdressers and t-folks. But as for regular guys, it doesn't cross my mind too often.

Marlena Dahlstrom
07-07-2006, 01:15 AM
One thing to keep in mind SherryLynn is that there's big differences between fantasies (things that excite you but you'd never actually do), desires (things you'd like to do regardless of whether you've done them) and actual behavior.

From what I've seen, fantasies about being with man are pretty common (but for most they're just that, fantasies). Part of the appeal is probably that in a sense it's the ultimate in "passing" -- you're so attractive and desirable en femme that a man wants to bed you. Part it is the chance to be the pursued rather than the pursuer. Part of it is that some CDs are "penetration curious" as Marla GG once aptly put it.

Melissa73
07-07-2006, 01:42 AM
i have to say, yes. I have fantasized what it would be like to be w/ a man, and yet again be with a man who also liked to "dress" and go shopping and spent the day outside. Just being a couple of girls out on the town.

Jean GG
07-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Ywondering what it would be like to be wrapped in his arms and cuddling and kissing.

Hope you don't mind a non CD response...but MANY WOMEN WONDER ABOUT THE SAME THING ABOVE! I know...went to an all girls school :) jean

Jean GG
07-07-2006, 02:17 AM
I dont know i liked men before i did all this dressing up stuff

maybe they just want to take the womans role and be passive and feel loved by being carresed and held we all know the roles of men and woman in the bedroom

Wonder how many X-dressers got into things they otherwise would NOT have if they did not dress up...this is TRUE with many actions we ALL take in life....! I imagine that discipline and knowing oneself are key here......

As for the bedroom.......you DON'T have to be married to a cd to reverse roles...most men I am sure would enjoy having a woman make love to them...as most of you are likely to know :) jean

GINA-CD
07-07-2006, 02:39 AM
Well, I do fantasize about being with a man when I'm dressed... I think I would go all the way through intimacy (as someone explained) but this is just a thought... since it has not happened, I can't guarantee I'd actually do as I say... after all, that's why it's a fantasy, right?

I ask myself... do I want to behave like a real woman and feel like a real woman? This is part of being a woman.... or not?

:thinking:

Elena Ambasce
07-07-2006, 03:04 AM
How many of you that are straight have fantasies about being with a man while youre dressed??

I don't know if I'm straight or not, and I don't know that it matters... I've never been with a man before, but that's not a statistically significant difference from the number of times I've been with a woman. :brokenheart: Maybe it has something to do with me using phrases like "statistically significant" in casual conversation? :idontknow:

Actually that's not quite right. I guess I'm in the "it's in your head, not your pants" camp. I'm attracted to the thought of an attractive woman with a nice man, which I guess makes me straight--the wrinkle being that at this point I'm not particularly particular about which of us is the woman. :winking:

So yes, I certainly have had those fantasies. Actually, to satisfy Marlena's insightful distinction between fantasy and desire, it's definitely a desire that I'd like to satisfy for real some day... :blushing:

Do you feel thats the one thing that youre lacking to experience being a woman??

Paradoxically, while the desire is totally to be a be a woman with a man--well I'm not sure if I can explain this clearly, but... I don't engage in typically female behaviors as an endorsement of my womanhood, but rather I take on the role of a woman so I can acceptably (ha!) engage in selected typically female behaviors that I don't feel I can as a man, either because they violate social rules, or I've been unable to integrate into my psyche... for example, being the submissive partner (not in the "On your knees, slave!" kinky play sex sense, you perv!) and being able to dress up and see myself as more attractive due to it (I just have zero identification with men's clothing being attractive, especially suits and tuxes which are TOOLS of THE MAN to KEEP US DOWN!) :bonk:

Note I emphasize the word selected... For example I've read a lot of T girls report that their dressing allows them to feel more emotional and empathic; after reading this message this far you can no doubt see that I'm WAAAAAAAY over on the other side of the analytical--emotional spectrum, and I can't even imagine that shifting short of the effect of hormones; me trying to act differently would be just that, acting. (Says the guy who puts on women's clothes and makeup and points at the mirror and says: "Look! A woman!") :bonk: :bonk:

Next in the Elena Ambasce Lecture Series: The Role of Childhood Exposure to Religious Cults in Non-Normative Social Development (Ok, am I going too dark here? Clearly I shouldn't post during the witching hour; evil is afoot!) :halloween:

Speaking of which, time for me turn into a pumpkin. :gn: Sweet dreams, girls!

Bev06 GG
07-07-2006, 03:36 AM
I'm Bi, so what can I say.......!
Just use safe sex
Yeah after all you dont wanna get pregnant tee hee
BEVxxxx

tekla west
07-07-2006, 03:55 AM
I just can't wait for the lecture on "Culturally Defined Gender Roles in Middle Period James Brown Songs: Sexual Stereotyping in 'Its a Man's World'" myself.

Toyah
07-07-2006, 04:13 AM
Nope not with a man but a woman !!!!!!!!
I just cannot see this desire to be taken out by a guy it makes no sense to say if you are dressed then its OK, then to say in drab no way. Surley if you are attracted to guys then thats the end of it be honest with yourself.
For me men are physically repulsive so its easy

cute_cd_paige
07-07-2006, 08:16 AM
well im a str8 CD (as u well know sherry lol) but i do have some thoughts and fantasys of being with men but only when en femme i guess it would make me feel more like a real girl becouse of throughout life pretty much all u observe is that women are with men and in my head if a CD is all dressed up and with a man its pretty much as female as they can get without hormones , surgury etc..but looking at it reversed who else can make u feel more like a woman than a real woman ? they have lived all there lives as a girl and well pretty much know what to do to make u feel feminine if so inclined . so my 2 cents is this , If a CD wants to feel more feminine find a dominant woman with a strap on trust me if u dont feel more feminine when shes done somethings wrong lol (i speak from experence , love ya sherry lol) :p

ava_bruna
07-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Done it and probly will again;) soooo WHAT AM I ? ****? pervert? I say, MUTUAL is the game, if you like it do it if not screw it, ohhhh yesssssss;);)

terrilynn
07-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Being bi also, I have to say that it has moved beyond fantasizing. But the urge isn't that strong to be with a man anyway, mostly with women, and I never have that urge when I am in drab.

If I meet a man when out, I try and spend some time chatting and getting to see how he acts and talks, if hes a gentleman or not, then move on from there. But I have never 'put out' with someone I've only known for a few hours. Gotta stay and play it safe.

Terrilynn

Melinda G
07-07-2006, 10:39 AM
I consider myself straight, and have no desire to be with a man. However, on several occasions, I have shaved myself, head to toe, tucked and taped, put on makeup, wig, lace top thigh high stockings, and high heels, and nothing else. No pantys, no dress, no bra. Then I just put on a light coat, and go out for a long walk, knowing I have nothing on under the coat, except stockings and heels. As I walk down a dark, residential street, the thought occurs to me, that anyone could simply bend me over the hood of a car, pull up my coat, and have it all. While I don't wish for this to happen, the mere thought of it, greatly increases the thrill I already feel walking around, so scantily clad.
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/2012/m36yf.jpg

Can you tell what I'm wearing under this coat? Absolutely nothing! A real thrill!
Often, when I get home, I push the PLAY button on my tapedeck, and a mans voice says, "You little tramp! How dare you go out like that? You need to be punished. Take off that coat. Get over here, and bend over this ironing board". Then I get a really bad spanking on my bare bottom, with a leather belt, until it's cherry red!
Sometimes, I will just put on a black lace teddy, or chemise, and heels. Nothing else. No stockings. Then I slip on a coat and go out. It is a great thrill for me, to know how scantily I'm dressed, under the coat, yet no one else can tell.
This almost always leads to severe punishment when I get home. The other morning, I was checking myself out in the mirror, and I noticed some faint red stripes on my bottom, from two nights earlier. Brought a smile to my face!:heehee:

samantha78
07-07-2006, 05:07 PM
My thoughts of interacting with men while en femme are platonic. I admit it would be interesting to be out to dinner, drinks, etc. with a man who was relating to me as a woman. However, the minute that such thoughts migrate towards any sort of intimacy, I get creeped out. Have to admit at the end of the day I'm just a straight guy who likes to look like a girl.

Erica

My thoughts exactly although I have fantasized about it a few times it would never happen!!!

TVStevie
07-07-2006, 05:13 PM
I only fantasise about females, never males. However, recently I analysed one of my more erotic daydreams recently and discovered that I was both the CD'd man and the female of the piece. Now I'm not sure if I'm a closet lesbian or the the ultimate narcissist...

Michele
07-07-2006, 05:14 PM
in real life or the fantasy world... I love my wife... and I have always only been attracted to women. During my early years, I always admired women. Women are beautiful.

Megan72
07-07-2006, 06:07 PM
I have never had any fantasies that involve men. I have plenty that involve me and SO though, and some reverse our roles.

adrea
07-07-2006, 06:31 PM
So before I ask this I just wanna say im not looking for advice on how to handle anything or any type of relationship advice..Im just looking for your alls answers :)

How many of you that are straight have fantasies about being with a man while youre dressed?? Do you feel thats the one thing that youre lacking to experience being a woman?? Im just curious and im not trying to get too personal, you dont have to answer if you dont want :) Ive just got a few questions in my head and I like seeing the different answers.

:love:
I suppose it takes all sorts. For me it's only women that I think of, even or perhaps especially when dressed up. As it is, I don'treally want to be taken as a woman although I love the clothes and breasts ( only what I can produce genuinely) Luckily I have found a girlfriend who finds my choice of clothes pretty, doesn't mind the breasts but still wants me as a man.

Dragster
07-07-2006, 07:18 PM
We MtF CDers are male, whether we like it or not, and whatever we like to think or feel we are when we are dressed. If we then seek out relationships of a sexual nature with other men, (however they are dressed) then we are gay; or possibly bi, if we still have these feelings for women as well.
For me, my sexual fantasies revolve around females only, and in particular, my own wife. If I ever get out dressed and find a guy interested in talking, I'd be happy to pass the time with him, but only on a platonic basis. No other interest. Hence, I consider myself straight.
I'd love to make love to my wife when I'm (or both of us are) dressed in something sexy, but I don't see that as a lesbian activity, because under the clothes, we both know I'm still the same guy I am when naked, but maybe more aroused! And it doesn't matter who takes the lead who does what to whom. Variety is the spice of life!
For those who do feel gay or bi, good luck to you. It's just not for me.

Tony

ava_bruna
07-07-2006, 07:18 PM
Oh YESssss and how boring it would be w/o them,;) The point is we DO and that isnt a bad thing. weather we fantasise about a male of female is no matter, long as it's nice, but ive seen some who say they are BI? and yet not "INTO" ;) men, but as I alway's say, To each his own. but dont say your Bi. I AM !!!!!!!

johny1
07-07-2006, 11:57 PM
I am bi but more 70 30 than 50 50 so I think It varies greatly from person to person. also we're probably talking at times more of an encounter rather than a committed situation which again would very.

GG Vanya
07-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Well, I do fantasize about being with a man when I'm dressed... I think I would go all the way through intimacy (as someone explained) but this is just a thought... since it has not happened, I can't guarantee I'd actually do as I say... after all, that's why it's a fantasy, right?

I ask myself... do I want to behave like a real woman and feel like a real woman? This is part of being a woman.... or not?

:thinking:

Based on this theory..Catholic Nuns aren't real women, since they've never 'been made love to as a woman'????

Being a "real woman" has LITTLE to do with sex acts.

I simply do not "get" this whole perception of not feeling like a real woman unless some genetic male sees you as "eff-able". If I were a CD, this would be a non issue with me, for as a GG, I well know that many genetic males will "eff" anything that will be still long enough.

I would think you'd prefer to think like a GG, and not wish to simply allow a man another notch on his bedpost.

Misty_cder
07-08-2006, 02:33 AM
Being Bi, but never with a guy while dressed, I have dreamed many times what I would like to do with a guy while dressed. The biggest factor is what type of mood I'm in. Since I do all of my dressing at night after the kids have gone to bed, if I'm doing paper work while wearing a skirt and heals, then being with a guy is the last thing on my mind. But, if I'm on a weekend trip and dress fully, then getting involved with a guy is high on the list. Maybe some day I will be able to dress, be with a guy and my wife all at the same time. One has to have dreams to keep going.

carolinecd2006
07-08-2006, 03:02 AM
SherryLynn

No desires whatsoever to be with a man when dressed. I do however love to be in the company of and chat to real ladies when en femme.

hug
caroline xx

Mistress_Thorny
07-08-2006, 10:48 AM
as I have read these responses I have done alot of thinking. Now those CD's that are bi this would not mean the same thing but those that are straight CD's might make some sense of this.

Isn't part of the dressing is to be the best woman you can be? To "pass" as a woman would be the ultimate thrill? And pass by whom? A man of course. to be seen as a woman, to feel as a woman?

So I would think that it would be normal to fantise to some degree of a man. Maybe not the sexual acts. Dressing has nothing to do with sex that I have seen for most CD's. But to think of a man finding you attractive and desireable? yes I think this is a normal thing. :p

prettieboy
07-08-2006, 10:50 AM
there is no set standard crossdresers are not immune to homosexualty heterosexualty or bisexuality. crossdresing is aform of your sexualty.

sandra-leigh
07-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Isn't part of the dressing is to be the best woman you can be? To "pass" as a woman would be the ultimate thrill? And pass by whom? A man of course. to be seen as a woman, to feel as a woman?

But to think of a man finding you attractive and desireable? yes I think this is a normal thing. :p

You've said briefly what would have taken me screenfuls :heehee:

I don't know what it is like for others, but when I dress, I don't picture just being perceived as a woman: I picture being perceived as a moderately attractive woman. I don't want to look like Monty Python female character (too homey for my self-image), and I don't want to be a Pam Anderson (I don't want to be the centre of attention!), but I would like to appear to be in the range of "sort of nice looking". Attractive enough to attract some smiles for my peceived female appearance, not enough to attract cat-calls or follow-me's.

When I see a guy smile at me, or when a guy gives me a quiet sincere compliment about my appearance, it really brightens up my day. A handful of guys have praised my fundament or legs, and I find myself quite touched, not upset at all. I suspect I'd be tickled if I were ever nicely asked out. I don't dance, but those of you that do: are you not pleased to be asked to dance on the basis of being thought to be a bit attractive to that guy?

But the limit that I picture is an arm around my waist or a hand on the shoulder, or a hand placed on my rear or perhaps a few seconds gentle stroking on my rear (not a grope!). Is there a name for that level of contact, that a women sometimes permit men they like a bit, with there being no implication of it going further?

I know that as a man, I would like it if some of the women I know were to rest against me, my arm around them, or sit in front of me and lean back with my hands on their waists or arms around their waists. [Would that be classified as cuddling?] I do not picture myself, en femme, doing that with any men. Ah, but I could picture myself doing it with a GG who was perceiving me as a woman...

Anyhow.... when I'm en femme, it's still the women I'm looking at, because I find women attractive or interesting -- or to get ideas on how to dress, or of what makeup to wear and how to wear it, or of how to comport myself.

tvgirl4fun
07-09-2006, 09:13 AM
I think many of you have missed the point of the original question. First off, only "straight" CDs were asked to respond. They were asked if the "fantasized" about being with a male while in CD mode. You can fantasize about anything. But until you actually do something, you haven't changed who you are.

So Jennaies' response (#23) is wrong in that when a male (CD or non-CD) "fantasizes" about being with another male, it doesn't make them bi or gay unless they actually follow through with the fantasy and make it reality.

Dragsters response (#48) takes it a step further to put things more in perspective. While "clothes make the man/woman", they don't change the persons gender. So no matter what you're wearing or when and where you're wearing it, or how you "feel" when you're wearing it, take two seconds and look at your drivers license or other ID. You're still MALE!

So to the male CD that have NEVER had ANY type of sexual experience with another male, have you ever fantasized about having that sexual eperience while you're dressed in female clothing?

To answer that question from the time frame back when I was "straight", not at first. I was confused to the extent that I liked to crossdress, but hated queers. As I dressed more, I wondered if I was supposed to enjoy the company of men as I would identify more as a female. Acting on those thoughts a number of years ago, I have since come to realize that, yes, I do enjoy the company of men, in both social and personal encounters. And I also enjoy the company of women in social and personal encounters. So that would make me "bi".

The part that I don't have an answer to (and would probalby make a good new thread) is, while I'm interested in personal encounters with men and women when I'm dressed in female clothing, why am I not interested in those same encounters with men when I'm dressed in male clothing?

Jaie

Tiffy
07-09-2006, 11:05 AM
The thought has hit me time to time over the past several years. Wanting it has not went away. Will I get it? Who knows. The thoughts of the touch and feel, but we will see.

April Marie

HaleyPink2000
07-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Just my 0.02

No way never would I want a Man other than myself LOLOL:) in my life. I'm to taken with myself. TeeeHeee :D

To be serious. No way I'm very Hetro! Oh, and a TriEss member.

Francine
07-09-2006, 07:13 PM
A friend from another support group I belong to said that being straight.. but still desireing women, must make me 'hetro-lesbian'. But more recently, and primarily due the crossdressers chat room, and meeting male cd/tg/ts admirers, the thought has crossed my mind of what it would be like, to be dressed, and be with a man. To dine out, or go dancing. But alas, I think it must remain a fantasy.

Francine

princessmichelle
07-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi,
I'm a straight guy. When I'm not crossdressed, I think of women as any guy would, and when I am crossdressed I think of myself as a lesbian. :o
Regards,
princessmichelle

Charleen
07-10-2006, 10:38 AM
The part that I don't have an answer to (and would probalby make a good new thread) is, while I'm interested in personal encounters with men and women when I'm dressed in female clothing, why am I not interested in those same encounters with men when I'm dressed in male clothing?

Jaie[/QUOTE]
I agree it would make a marvelous thread. A quick answer seems to be the difference between guys and girls. That being that guys don't open up to one another for the most part. Who, me, care about things? Where as as a woman I can share how I feel because that's expected. Just my 0.02 . Let the games begin! Love and xxxx, Lily

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2006, 03:55 PM
I have had a few "horndogs" IM me and thought I was a real GG. One even asked me out. I am flatter that they though I was a real GG. I have always fantized about what it would be like to be a real GG and when I realized that first horndog thought I was a real GG, I got all fustered. Fantasy had become real in a since and once I calmed down, I had to burst his bubble. I don't think I look that good, but they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

GG Vanya
07-10-2006, 04:17 PM
While I do not find men attractive at all, even when in CD mode, I do fantisize about pleasing a man sexually while dressed en femme. Of course I would feel guilty the next day, but during the moment it would be great... one step closer to actually feeling like a real woman.

Alternatively, I don't think I could be with a woman while in CD mode. Also, if I was with a man in CD mode, he would have to be straight, otherwise I would not feel feminine... just gay. :(

May I ask how you would go about accomplishing this? If a man has sex with another man, no matter what clothes each one is wearing...both of you are either bi or gay.

And I STILL fail to see what having sex with a man has to do with feeling like a real woman?????

I know a GG, that because of health concerns (cancer) hasn't had sex with her husband in over 2 years. You think she feels like she's not a real woman?
HELL NO, and neither does her husband.

Do you think we GG's walk around daily dreaming about proving our womanlyness by having sex?????

This "sex with a man only while dressed en femme" gives me the impression you're still thinking like a man, no matter what clothes you're wearing...i.e. thinking with the wrong head.