PDA

View Full Version : Veronica In Three Sizes

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 10:18 PM
So I know some of you gurls have one of the Veronicas what one do you have, what do you like or don't like about it +? Give the low down now I'm interested. I'm size 22 blouse and 14 bottoms sheesh :o

GG Vanya
07-06-2006, 10:24 PM
ummm what's a Veronica?

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 10:29 PM
ummm what's a Veronica?

A hip and butt enhancer that kinda looks suspiciously like a girdle with padding. Cost starts at about 150.00 look it up in the archives I believe there was a thread.

Jennaie
07-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Joy, I wear the veronica 2. If your looking to get one I would suggest that you lie about the measurement around your shoulders and reduce it by at least one inch, maybe two. If you give the exact measurement, your hips will be wider than your shoulders. This really makes you look like a GG, but one with very wide hips. I like a more slender look, but Espy, the owner of classic curves, argues that she is making you look naturally female by balancing your hips with your shoulders, even though its not the fem figure you wanted.

It will shock you the first time you put it on, you will look in the mirror and say, "Oh my god, I'm a fat woman", but after a while you realize that it does give you a very genetic female look.

One thing is for sure, it will make you want to lose more weight.:lol:

Joy Carter
07-06-2006, 10:50 PM
I know you showed yours in jeans how does your legs look is there any tell- tail lines from the thigh area ? I know not expecting miracles here.

Jennaie
07-06-2006, 11:03 PM
I know you showed yours in jeans how does your legs look is there any tell- tail lines from the thigh area ? I know not expecting miracles here.

Yes Joy, if I extend my leg back too far you can see the bottom cut of the pad.
However, I am a very thin man, I am 5'7' and only weigh 140. this may be part of the problem, I have a very small bottom and very thin thighs, My thighs measure 22 inches around at 3 inches below my crotch. The veronica would work very well in a skirt or dress, but in jeans, like I wear, I have to be careful with the fit and wear a jean that has a relaxed fit. I look best in the classic, cut at the waist tappered jean from levi.

Marlena Dahlstrom
07-07-2006, 12:58 AM

Tight jeans would probably be problematic. But one of the selling points for the Veronica 2 is precisely that it extends further down the thigh than most hip pads, which makes it more suitable for pants.

If you get one, I'm recommend getting the one with the demi-zipper, which isn't really visible unless you're wearing thin/tight pants -- and which is invaluable when using the toilet, since getting Veronica on and off can take a bit of work. Just be sure to wear some briefs or panties underneath, because the zipper can cause some very unpleasant problems otherwise.

Espy does like big hips/bit butts, but you can send it back for alterations without cost (other than you mailing it to her). I suspect she also is generous in her proportions because it's a lot easier for her to shave them down than build them up.

I definitely will balance you out, and it definitely can prompt you to want to loose weight, but it will give you "womanly" proportions.

If you search the past threads, there's been a number of discussions about the Veronica that you might find useful.

Espy's site (http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv2x.cfm) lists all the measurements you'll need to take, and I agree that (contrary to what Espy says) that you probably want to reduce your shoulder and waist measurements slightly.

Joy Carter
07-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Well thanks gurls it's nice to get advice from others before I spend mony.

EricaCD
07-07-2006, 09:59 PM
I use the Veronica 1 - which does not extend quite as far down the thigh. Better for short skirts; less ideal for jeans as the taper of the padding is a bit more acute.

If you want a nice, rounded figure I don't think you are going to find better out there. I also periodically use one of the regular FoH items with 4 pads. The difference in size and shape is QUITE profound.

If you really want to see how your body will look with real, fem hips the Veronica is the way to go. Like some of the other girls indicated, you might want to cheat your measurements down a tiny bit. Even so, I needed to have most of my skirts re-altered at the hips to accommodate the Veronica. That said, I can't imagine going out without it now.

Hope this helps!
Erica

Dee 1062
07-07-2006, 10:16 PM
butt enhancer ...I payed $19:95 for mind and works just fine...I order it out of a mag..that came in my mail...

GG Vanya
07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
I dunno....that Veronica 4 made me shudder. I swear that model looks like she has a pelvic hernia, and the boobs are so far apart you could drive a Mac Truck between them.

I prefer Trudi's slim hipped look. She's 5'9" and weighs 145. I think her hips are proportionate to her body size.

Besides, if it's that difficult for you girls to go to the loo while wearing these, I dread thinking about Trudi coming to bed in "body armor" like that. I'd need a chainsaw to get to the goodies!

MarieTS
07-09-2006, 02:22 AM
Marlena and Jennaie... I disagree. I've had a totally different experience with Veronica. I have the Veronica-2. I'm glad I got the zipperless model.

The problem is that it's not wide enough at the hips. The fanny is shapely and properly proportioned, but there is not enough width increase at the sides.

Another problem is that the pads ride too high--up near the waist band, which is the location of your female waist (read "high waisted"). I think they should be lower, down where the hips would naturally be. As you mentioned skirts look fine, but slacks and jeans can be difficult to get up--a tough fit.
I took great effort to send the proper measurements, so I know that's not the problem. I intend to order another and increase my shoulder size another inch. I'll discuss this with Espy before I place my order.

But please undertand one thing. Despite all this, I love Veronica. She really enahnces my appearance. As the old commercial said about the American Express Card, "Don't leave home without it!" :D