PDA

View Full Version : A big step for me.

Samantha_S
07-07-2006, 07:51 AM
Well I think it is anyway.
After reading this board for awhile, I finally got up the nerve to wear at least pantyhose to work last night. (I work 6pm to 6am)
Wow! Talk about erotic!

gennee
07-07-2006, 08:00 AM
:thumbsup:

Sonia_cd
07-07-2006, 08:05 AM
All righty then!!! It can be addictive...have fun!

Sonia

Nikki Dee
07-07-2006, 09:06 AM
Well, you are really caught now Slogger...no going back..you are officially TG for life now.!!!!...good for you.!
Nikki. x

leotards
07-07-2006, 09:34 AM
good job slogger i love wearing tights under my pants when i go out sometines it is envigorating

JoAnnDallas
07-07-2006, 09:56 AM
I wear panties everyday and once a week, I will also add pantyhose, bra, and camo. All under my drab clothing. The only thing I have a problem with, is my bra straps keep fall off my sholder. It's only because I have no pads in my bra, thus the straps are slightly too long. LOL

Remember, no one is going to see them anyway. You have taken your first step. There will be other steps. GO Girl.

terrilynn
07-07-2006, 10:37 AM
That first step is always so exciting, whether it be just panties, or pantyhose or even just shaven legs under the drab. Keep the faith girl, you'll love it.

Terrilynn

Emma England
07-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Congratulations!

Pantyhose may not seem important to many people (including a few on this forum), but if you have not worn them before then it would be exciting.

Pantyhose with shaved legs is even better.

It is too hot for me to wear any hose at the mo.

Samantha_S
07-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Thanks all. I'm going to try to go and buy a garter belt and some stockings and panties later this week.

donna h
07-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Iwear panties all the time under drab clothes,just feel comfortable. I work in chilly areas in winter and wear pantyhose to keep warm.It does become a habit as others have said, once you start its hard to stop.

GINA-CD
07-07-2006, 06:19 PM
I love it when I'm wearing a thong and simply forget about it because I'm sitting down and deep in my work and then I have to stand up.... and suddenly realize again it's there.... hmmmmm

Karren H
07-07-2006, 06:35 PM
After reading this board for awhile, I finally got up the nerve to wear at least pantyhose to work last night. (I work 6pm to 6am)
Wow! Talk about erotic!

Neat!! Next, wear pantyhose and shorts to work!!!

I've been wearing my standard business lingerie for a while.....makes meeting much more enjoyable!!

Love Karren

Emma England
07-08-2006, 05:17 AM

I've been wearing my standard business lingerie for a while.....makes meeting much more enjoyable!!

Love Karren

Yeah true, but have you ever lost concentration because you have been thinking about your undies, instead of the conversation?

Marla S
07-08-2006, 06:15 AM
Wow! Talk about erotic!
OMG:eek: You are finally caught. There is no way back.:eek:
Enjooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy :D :hugs:

Melora
07-08-2006, 06:22 AM
OH MY GOD DO I LOVE PANTYHOSE!!!!
I want to say that I love the fact that I carry around handcuffs on my belt while wearing Pantyhose at the same time at work and it is great! It feels awsome. I Love pantyhose!:happy:, and handcuffs Too!
Melora!

Samantha_S
07-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Iwear panties all the time under drab clothes,just feel comfortable. I work in chilly areas in winter and wear pantyhose to keep warm.It does become a habit as others have said, once you start its hard to stop.
:blushing: Umm, err, that's not the only thing that is hard.

:heehee: Gimmie a break here girl. I could never get away with that!
But again, thanks to all here for making me feel more comfortable with what I'm doing (becoming) and having more confidence with my own needs/wants.

:love: :love:

Sarah Rabbit
07-08-2006, 08:52 AM
The 1st step to a bigger world:happy:

Sarah R. :bunny: