PDA

View Full Version : Fun At Work!!

MichelleRealGirl
05-13-2004, 08:59 PM
I can be a very naughty, wicked lady especially when it comes to teasing young men. At work i make no exception. I work in a busy office, but there's always time for a bit of slap and tickle :D It is mostly females in the office (which includes me of course) but we do have a couple of innocent young boys ( 18yrs old) who we just love corrupting. Believe me they enjoy every minute of it. Both these lads have daily bare bottom spankings administered by myself and three of my female colleagues. Recently one of them had an eighteenth birthday, so we treated him to eighteen spanks from each of us. He has already said that he wants to work with us for life- iwonder why? ;) Yesterday i called both lads into my office and told them that as from next week i want them dressed in panties and stockings under their work clothes, and i will inspect them each morning to make sure. Myself and my female colleagues were extremely amused on seeing their faces when i told them this. I don't know. It's a wonder we don't get done for sexual harrassment, but i can't see either of these boys complaining somehow. :rolleyes: I'm due to be going out on Saturday night with some of my female colleagues and apparently both these lads are trailing along with us. I can foresee two very sore bottoms by Sunday morning. :)

joanne53
05-14-2004, 12:32 AM
Hi Michelle !
Any Vacancies in your office ?

:D Joanne.

Nina
05-14-2004, 05:49 AM
Are you for real? I've never worked anywhere like that but I would like to.

Jill
05-14-2004, 09:44 AM
First of all, I just want to say to Michelle how good it is to have you here. Second of all, I can't believe that you can get away with doing that stuff. I want to know what happens next, if those boys actually do where panties and stocking to work like you told them to. If you can get them to do that, then who knows what else. Keep us posted!

Lee
05-14-2004, 10:55 AM
I agree with Jill it's good to hear there is at least one woman who likes Men who are Fem.I am sure there are more. I hope to find a woman like you!

Yes please more I like the way it starts.

Robyn_P
05-14-2004, 02:48 PM
What type of business office is this ? Oh who cares, I am ready to relocate any openings ? :p

Robyn :p

Sissy Pure Silk
05-14-2004, 06:39 PM
Hi Michelle,

Ever thought of starting a business? For working conditions like these, you already have a pool of multi skilled employees from all over the World, ready to relocate to Linconshire at the drop of a hat. I was in the Marines when I was 18. Don't recall having quite as much fun as your office boys. Oh what might have been. Sigh.

I have my CV at the ready, if there are any vacancies need filling.

Your wannabe working girl,
Sissy x

~Tammy~
05-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Hey, I could do with a promotion.

Think I'll ask my boss if he wants to lift my skirt and give me a good spanking :D

Hmm, on second thoughts, if I want the promotion, maybe I'd have to spank him??? Nah, think I'll give that a miss!