PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever changed their style or wanted to change their style?

Jill
07-07-2006, 01:28 PM
After all of my web surfing, seeing pictures, clothing, styles and so on, I've been thinking about changing my style. My style now basically consists of what a career woman or a secretary wears. Skirts, tops and heels. Nothing fancy. I'm thinking of changing my style of dressing. Has anyone really ever done this? Maybe traded in their clothes for a bunch of new ones? I want to do it and am seriously considering it.

JoAnnDallas
07-07-2006, 01:37 PM
I would say don't trade in you style for another one. It is common for a GG to have one style for work and another for clubing, another for social, and etc. So just add another style.

sara_also
07-07-2006, 01:51 PM
Jill,
I agree with what Joann has said.
When at home I might dress in short skirts, heels, and low cut tops.
When we plan an outing, I will dress in something altogether different to blend, and match closer to my real age. I don't know of any GG,s that have only one style. I believe that is something we do as crossdressers.
Anyway, have a super time and enjoy everything you do.
Sara

Jill
07-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Ok, let me rephrase a little bit. I'm thinking of trading in a lot of my clothes in order to help facilitate getting other clothes. I already have way too much as it is and if I get rid of things to get other things, not only will I change my style but I will also not have mountains and mountains of clothes.

tekla west
07-07-2006, 01:55 PM
I don't change it, but I add to it. What is good for doing an afternoon lunch and shopping is not the right thing to wear out to a dance club, and vice-versa. And I depend on a few of the girls I shop with (GGs&TGs) to go, "NO!" from time to time

JoAnnDallas
07-07-2006, 02:05 PM
OMG....did you say you had TOO many cloths??? That is SO unlady like. :laughing:

Karren H
07-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Yes... But more of an evolutionary thing. Went from my wifes Ho Hum things to buying my own. And sticking with a classier look with sexy underpinnings. :D And did try to have up to 3 looks going at the same time (Karren, Kandi, and Kari) all with different hair, makeup schemes, and clothes. But this got to be way too time consumeing and am thinking of killing Kari off! Hehehe. May have to have a funeral or something. But change is good and can be a lot of fun!! So have a blast!!

Love Karren

michelle19845
07-07-2006, 02:15 PM
just add on.i've seen a difference in my choices through time,but i keep em just incase and for other occasions.

tekla west
07-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Only if you have an Irish wake for her Karren.