PDA

View Full Version : wanting to be "caught"

tomboy5x5
07-07-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi all. I am a cd whose wife knows but wants nothing to do with Paula. I find it very exciting when women learn that I wear lingerie. It usually comes up when I go to the laundrymat while I am fluffing and folding panties and no male shorts! I dont know why, but for women to see me doing this makes me feel like one of them. Any thoughts? Paula

Michelle Ellis
07-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Well maybe not the same circumstances, but yeah, I can relate to wanting to be caught :p Sometimes I take big chances, and it's exciting, but I would be mortified if I ever was :o

M

Connieminiskirts
07-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Shoot I even tell them half the bras are mine too, as well as the halfslips. My wife just rolls her eye's, smiles and shrugs.

Younger women give the best reactions. "Really? Thats cool" etc. Older people, say over 30 maybe, generally walk off looking disgusted. Its fun and funny!!

Shoot even when we go shopping its the same thing. Fun and funny!!

Dee 1062
07-07-2006, 11:29 PM
Go to the shop, get your nails done, cut your hair fem and best of all, tell all the ladys at the shop, They will love you. just don't get dirty be nice, be fem.

Krystenw
07-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Dee is right on.
Years ago when men had their hair permed I would go in ever three months to have mine done. Then one time they asked if one of the students could give me a manicure and pedicure that they needed to do it for their final test and figured if they could make a man's nails look good that they could help any one.
I was a little hesitant but then she offered to do my perm for free.
Hey I didn't want the poor kid to fail her test.

Calliope
07-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Younger women give the best reactions. "Really? Thats cool" etc.

Ah yes, the young ones are fascinated - probably because they haven't given up on men yet.

GINA-CD
07-08-2006, 01:31 AM
Not my case.... I don't want to get caught... yet. But I'd like to find someone that I can come out to and talk about this in real life....

NewbieCD
07-08-2006, 01:40 AM
I can tell you that i have had thoughts fo getting caught but i live in a little town and my family would soon find out i do not wanna get caught i wanna be able to pull it off to be able to pull off public outings in this small area with out getting outted that will be a goal for me

sissy stacy
07-08-2006, 07:49 AM
(curtsey)

i did stuff like that when i was younger, i was hoping that a GG who was actually looking to date a CD would notice and we could go from there. It worked occasionally, but it would always get a GG who was interested in dating as many CDs as she could, or a Discipline Queen who just wanted to add me to her stable, it never got a GG who wanted a serious one on one relationship with a CD, so i stopped doing it.

(curtsey)

--sissy stacy

deana cd
07-08-2006, 08:05 AM
I agree with Michelle, sometimes I do take chances, secretly hoping to have my secret discovered by someone. But I'm not sure what I would do if this were ever to happen.

Kate Simmons
07-08-2006, 08:16 AM
I was terrified years ago about the prospect of getting "caught". Nowadays the "gloves(or bras, whatever) are off" and anything goes. Like I said before, I kinda miss those old days in a way. It was way more exciting then, living on the "edge". Ericka

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2006, 09:16 AM
whenever I am out shopping with my wife, I always have fun and see what kind of reaction I get. Many times my wife will hand me something to put back onto the rack. I will walk over and if their are any GG's there too, I usually make a comment like "It doesn't fit" or "Style is not right". Once in a while I get the disgusted look and the GG walks away. Most of the time, I ususally get "Have you tried the rack over their" and once I got a look over and the GG said "You look like a size 14, right? Have you looked at the So & So rack?". Then sometimes when wife is in the changing room trying on something, I will be outside holding her purse. I will put it on my shoulder and walk around looking at the outfits near the changing room. One time I was doing this and looking at a real nice A-line skirt, when another customer said "that is a nice skirt?" I said "yes it is, I wonder if they have my size". She asked "what size are you". I said "14" and she helped me find a size 14. It was wild, she knew I was a male, but it was like she didn't care. Things like this really builds my confidence to shop for fem clothing in drab.

KateW
07-10-2006, 09:20 AM
JoAnnDallas - that's great! I have also made comments to GGs in order to get a reaction. They usually think I'm joking though! :-)

Mica
07-14-2006, 12:38 PM
I have never done anything in a shop to flirt with outing myself but I used to go for drives dressed hoping someone would see me and think I was a sexy gal out for a drive.And once when I ran out of cigarettes, My wife and I drove to another town 20 minutes away and I sat in our van in the parking lot trying to look as femme as possible while she ran in and got my cigarettes. Cars were pulling in to the lot and people were going into the store while I sat there. It was pretty exciting. Also, on few occasions a few years ago, I would invite different men to my home so I could practise my oral skills and one of the most exciting parts of the whole encounter for me would be answering the door as a woman knowing that this man I had only chatted online with was going to see me dressed and made up in person for the first time. Even though it was volountary, it was very hot being caught en femme in person for the first time by a man.

discovery
07-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Everyone of us would love to "get caught".
This is our way of saying someone knows besides me an dmy closet. Furthermore we will begin to see that most people really do not care and do not give the negative responses that so many of US are expecting.
I try to live life above the FRAY and for the most part it works even when I am dressed en femme in public. I just love the high heels (4 inch) tight jeans, camisole and semi transparent shirt or top. Yes I wear stockings and garter belt underneath. It lets my jeans slide on and off so easily and they never stikc to you. TRY IT. I usually go out with my wife dressed like this and I just love it.

lostmyhubby GG
07-20-2006, 09:33 PM
what kind of laundramat are you going to where you discuss to strangers who's panties or bras slips etc.....you are washing drying and folding....gimme me a break
Are people that sad that they are so interested in others dirty laundry???

AndyM
07-27-2006, 03:45 AM
My family does not know about my crossdressing. Since I dare not come out to my closest relatives, I think sometimes the only way to let them know would be to be caught by them: I could intentionally make them catch me, so that it would be easier to explain and to get freedom of crossdressing at home. Nevertheless, I would not like to be caught in public.

Lisa Golightly
07-27-2006, 03:51 AM
what kind of laundramat are you going to where you discuss to strangers who's panties or bras slips etc.....you are washing drying and folding....gimme me a break

Errr... probably. I only ever used a laundrette when I was at University and used to ensure I was drunk when I went :)

Bev06 GG
07-27-2006, 03:55 AM
My thoughts exactly just didn't like to say. I suppose its understandable that so many would like to be caught, just so long as theres no hidden agenda. I do know of some people who get off on shocking others and to my mind thats abit cruel.
BEVxxx