PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream I was a woman.

bgirl
07-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Several years ago, I had a dream that was so real that I woke up confused. I lived and loved and was a woman in this dream. Any others experience this?

Megan72
07-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Couple of times I have. Not the love part. Kinda sad to wake up then.

imarocker2
07-07-2006, 04:44 PM
I have had dreams like that for 20 years. Walking around public places with friends, family. Sometimes, the dreams are so real, I can feel a heavyness on my chest when I wake up. Freaks me out to this day.

bgirl
07-07-2006, 04:50 PM
I have had dreams like that for 20 years. Walking around public places with friends, family. Sometimes, the dreams are so real, I can feel a heavyness on my chest when I wake up. Freaks me out to this day.
I know what you mean there. I had feelings in places I don't have!

Jennaie
07-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Never, but I wish I did dream that I was a woman.

Kimberly
07-07-2006, 06:37 PM
nah - mine are mostly about dressing, rather than being a woman.

Dee 1062
07-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Yes, a few times and then I wake up all wet:)

Michelle Ellis
07-07-2006, 09:21 PM
nah - mine are mostly about dressing, rather than being a woman.

Yes, me too. Once or twice tho I've dreamed of my boobs being real, but that's as far as it's gone LOL

I've had the dreams for as long as I can remember. Usually I wake up in a good mood then too.

M

GINA-CD
07-07-2006, 09:31 PM
I want to dream I have boobs too!!!

I've dreamed of me being dressed and my family not knowing it's me - 100% passable is a dream, right?

Once I had a dream where there was more than love between me and a guy I didn't know or at least recognized... I woke up agitated and sweating, but more confused than happy...

kristytv
07-07-2006, 09:36 PM
how does every single night catch ya?

Bernice
07-07-2006, 10:15 PM
I've even dreamed about having sex as a woman. But I have also just dreamed about having forgotten to change to drab before running into people who know me, and/or dreamed of being accepted en-femme by one or more persons who do or don't know me.

I still can't read much meaning into dreams.

johny1
07-07-2006, 11:33 PM
I've had many dreams throughout my life, and many would have made a wonderfully edgy hot steamy fun flick.

brawearingbimbo
07-07-2006, 11:46 PM
WOW! not only have I dreamed of being a woman. I've also dreamed of having a wedding, having sex, (never had a orgasm though I always wake up before) and of giving birth and breast feeding. But have you had dreams of being a little girl? I have had them since I was very young.

MelindaC
07-08-2006, 09:13 AM
Every so often I have a dream that I actually m a women. It is absulutely wonderful until I wake up ......

bgirl
07-08-2006, 09:22 AM
WOW! not only have I dreamed of being a woman. I've also dreamed of having a wedding, having sex, (never had a orgasm though I always wake up before) and of giving birth and breast feeding. But have you had dreams of being a little girl? I have had them since I was very young.
WOW! is right! I never had any dreams of being a girl when I was young. I have felt like a little girl when I am sad and lonely.

Kate Simmons
07-08-2006, 10:21 AM
I dream that way all the time, Hon. Sometimes Richard and Ericka are in the dream together (talk about multi-tasking!) and do things together, separately (make sense?). I don't have to dream about it though, really as I AM a woman in spirit as well as a man. Ericka

Angie G
07-08-2006, 02:58 PM
No damit just dreams of dressing.unless you cont daydreams.:happy:
Angie G.

janedoe311
07-08-2006, 08:45 PM
I have them too many times and when I wake up I want to go back to sleep to experince it more. It is very frustrating.:straightface:

NewbieCD
07-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Until i embraced this I used to have dreams of being chased never knew by what but there was always an inpending doom to it all and in one of those dreams i was a woman. Also what else is weird in all the other ones i was alone but in the one i was a woman i guess you can call him a knight in shining armor helped me to get away from what ever it was.

Serena
07-09-2006, 01:21 AM
No, never been one as a woman. In fact, I don't think I've actually had one where I was dressed, just dreams about crossdressing. I had one where my hair was braided into pigtails, but it didn't have to do with dressing. Closest thing that's come to that is that I dreamt I was at a friend's house, and there was a woman there, who asked me if I wanted a makeover. I was just about in heaven there, then I woke up:(

Michelle Ellis
07-09-2006, 01:38 AM
I have them too many times and when I wake up I want to go back to sleep to experince it more. It is very frustrating.:straightface:

There's never a convenient time for these dreams to end :p

M

Ms Alison Janes
07-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Yes I have dreamt I was a woman a few times over the years, wish it happened more often.:happy:

carol ann
07-09-2006, 12:50 PM
I frequently dream in this way and even more often dream of dressing or being dressed in female clothes. i think it is in my dreams that my subconcious desires are let loose.

HaleyPink2000
07-09-2006, 07:28 PM
I dress for bed and it tends to make going to sleep easier. Also I dream of being CD or dressing most of the time. Am very glad I do actually.:happy:

Deidra Cowen
07-09-2006, 07:37 PM
I have crazy dreams almost every night. The main theme always seems to be I am dressed as a fem at work or around family. Good stuff and bad things happen in the dreams.

Then I have this nutty dream every once in a while where I am like dressed up but stuck in downtown Atlanta with no car. :eek:

Francine
07-09-2006, 09:36 PM
some days...I think I dream every night, that I'm a woman. And then I wake, ....to my disappointment.

Francine

kristytv
07-09-2006, 11:55 PM
i should mention , most of my dreams going along with my thoughts of beign a female are xxxx rated!

jo_ann
07-10-2006, 06:30 PM
I have a dream every once in a while that I'm female, almost never about being a male dressing as a woman.. in fact just last night I had one and didn't even realize it. I dreamt that I was riding with the bandit "smokey and the bandit".. at no point was I looking down at myself, but then this morning I was like "wait a minute, the bandit ALWAYS rides with a female.. I was the bandit's girl?!!"

SultrySara
07-10-2006, 10:53 PM
I have had quite a few dreams over the years in all forms of being female and have woken up actually having to re-realize I am male. The sex dreams are the best because they feel so real it's like I really am a woman, I tend to have these feminine dreams quite alot. Only in my dreams do I experience my true dreams.

deebob
07-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Sometimes, dream I am a 5 year old girl and Mommy and Daddy make me feel so safe. I am dressed in short dressers and shiny shoes. I spend the day playing with my dolls and watching little girls type of TV. I love it when my Daddy picks me up in his strong arms and carries me in the Mall or in the park.

kaitlyn ND
07-17-2006, 11:49 AM
I have had a few dreams like that too. Some of them were sexual and some were not but I was always a woman in them all. Loved the sexual ones best tho...be nice to be able to turn them on and off wouldn't it?
kaitlyn

Bonnie D
07-17-2006, 12:10 PM
I've had both types of dreams often where I'm either a woman or crossdressed; relationships, shopping, sex, raising children, work, makeup, hair, fear, submission, etc. all enter my dreams at one time or another.

Bonnie

janedoe311
07-17-2006, 05:04 PM
I have two girls. We have 6 Barbie movies and many dolls. I guess I have Barbie in the brain.:heehee:

tullyxxx
07-17-2006, 07:06 PM
I have crazy dreams almost every night. The main theme always seems to be I am dressed as a fem at work or around family. Good stuff and bad things happen in the dreams.

Then I have this nutty dream every once in a while where I am like dressed up but stuck in downtown Atlanta with no car. :eek:

hi read your messages with interest am going to sc in october is there any where i can go to meet nice girls only there for 2 weeks near charleston love grace

Candi
07-18-2006, 04:27 AM
I never dream bout anything, darn. But forturnately I am living my dream now.

SiSi
07-18-2006, 04:47 AM
I once had a dream where I was supposed to marry some mobster's son!!!

It was very exciting dream but I never had another dream like this again . :(

:yrtw: :doll: