PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Try This!!!!!!

Connieminiskirts
07-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Lil One was having me rub some mineral ice on her knee a few minutes ago and she started to laugh. Thot I was tickling her, but that wasnt it.
She had suddenly remembered a post a person made in another cd group I was in last summer. I remembered what was said and my reply as well, thot I'd share it here as a WARNING to everyone!!

CD: Can any one tell me a good way to hold my "self" in so I dont get abulge in the front of my skirts.

I suggested, tucking, tite panties, someone said try a gaff. One said tie a string on it and tie it up. OUCH!!

Well the next morning here was Miss CD's post.

CD: HELP!! I need help bad! I didnt have any tite panties, or string or a gaff so, (Okay this is really VERY painfull) , I used duck-tape! I wrapped the tape around it, then tape from my bellybutton under and up my back, then around my waiste to hold it all and then I got dressed. It was so hard to pee! But I got that figured out. What I need help with is HOW DO I GET THE DAMN TAPE OFF MY PETER??!! HELP I am in very bad pain!!!

My reply; OUCH!! What are you some kind of an idiot? My wife wants to know what mental hospital did you escape from??
But to help you with this problem, I suggest fill the tub with HOT water and sit in it !!!!! Make it as HOT as you can stand, the heat and moisture will losen the tape.
Afer you get the tape off, get yourself a nice big tube of some antibiotic cream and smother youself in it!!!! Throw out the ducktape, and then GO SEE A PHSYCHIATRIST!!! Because friend, your NUTS!!!! Ducktape??
OUCH!!!! Extreme OUCH!!!!

Honest to goodness, This really happened!! The crackerhead even took pics and showed everyone how he was all taped up!! Never did hear how it "all came out" she left the group after this..
Damn! It hurts just thinking about it!!!!!:p

Dee 1062
07-07-2006, 10:28 PM
panty girdles, work real well...:)

JulieCDOH
07-07-2006, 10:31 PM
You would have to be crazy to use duck tape.

Kisses Julie

Billijo49504
07-07-2006, 11:03 PM
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go round. But that critter's world is egg shaped. And maybe a little flat on one side. Hmmm!!!! BJ

gigp
07-07-2006, 11:31 PM
If you wear long flowing skirts then it gives your body the shape and the sexy feeling.
You alos won't fall out of the long skirts, but will in the short ones:)

jo_ann
07-07-2006, 11:48 PM
I used duct tape once, but I taped two pieces to each end of a sock first.. geez, tape directly on the goods, not thinking real well there. Although pulling duct tape off a hairy behind doesn't feel too good either.

rosiegurl
07-07-2006, 11:50 PM
actually, and while I have never been quite daft enough to try this myself, I have heard of quite a few people who use duct tape to tuck, especially in gay bars for some reason.

I dunno, maybe they are using the duct tape to hold something else there so it will be tight

just shudders at the thought of having to pull ANY tape off there

trannie T
07-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Try masking tape, its not as sticky.

Angie G
07-08-2006, 12:12 AM
Yes a definte blond moment some girls just don't think.
Angie G.

jjjjohanne
07-08-2006, 05:56 AM
Next time, recommend they consider staples or something more reasonable like that!

Joe

sissy stacy
07-08-2006, 07:39 AM
(curtsey)

This is one of the many reasons why i like to wear full skirts and petticoats. i can enjoy the feel of my panties and other girlie undergarments and clothes without having to worry about merchandise showing.

(curtsey)

--sissy stacy

Lawren
07-08-2006, 08:13 AM
That sounds like extreme masochism, or a good cure for it, to me.

I have heard of a case where some one used duct tape as a waist cincher/corset but at least he had sense enough to use Saran wrap between the tape and his skin.

Kate Simmons
07-08-2006, 08:29 AM
Hi Connie, Desparation does strange things to some people I guess. Maybe she watched MacGyver too much.Myself, "bulge" or no bulge, I don't give a rat's pitudie. I usually wear a gaff if anything when I'm wearing tight jeans. If you can't stand the sight of it, there's always the surgery option but then of course it can't be put back. Hell that DID sound painful though. No way, Jose for this gal. I like my femininity but not that much. Ericka

Joy Carter
07-08-2006, 10:10 AM
Gawd Let It Show Hun It's Less Painful !

tvgirl4fun
07-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Actually the suggestion for using duct tape wasn't that far off. What they probably meant was to use a type of (no pun intended her by the way) "gaffers" tape. It's "like" duct tape, but doesn't have the same "stickiness" as duct tape. It is used by those in the theater and photography professions as a means of holding things up securely, but when the take the tape off, there is no sticky residue as with regular duct tape. Many of the drag performers use this type of tape to keep things smooth for their show. Don't know if it would be recommended for a days outing or such. Jaie

Toyah
07-08-2006, 02:37 PM
Well call me stupid but I have used gaffer tape for years and if its done with a little intelligence (imagination guess thats lost here ) it works incredibly well does not hurt and can last all day. Before you ask coz I know you cannot work out a knot in a 3 inch rope yes you do cover your boy before you start, yes it is possible to pee with an adaptation and you can wear the skimpiest panties with nothing showing. As for wearing a skirt so frumpy the boys dont show bit lazy that but thats just me I suppose

sierracd6
07-08-2006, 02:41 PM
So now it is1002 uses for duct tape...hahaha..........I am a sheet metal worker and have a gazzillion rolls of the syuss...and never once were the twins subjected to it......

Serena
07-09-2006, 01:16 AM
Ouch! I couldn't even imagine that pain. I don't blame her for not showing up again, I'd be pretty embarressed. But honestly, duct tape? I mean, I guess it's better than the string idea. But then again...

tvgirl4fun
07-09-2006, 08:16 AM
sierra and serena, Read a little more closely! It's NOT DUCT TAPE we're talking about. It's GAFFERS tape. You won't find it in Home Depot or the hardware store. You'll probably find it in a photographers or theatrical supply place. Jaie

Siobhan Marie
07-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Ouch! I couldn't even imagine that pain. I don't blame her for not showing up again, I'd be pretty embarressed. But honestly, duct tape? I mean, I guess it's better than the string idea. But then again...

If I'd done something like that, I think that I'd run and hide too!

:hugs: Anna x

Connieminiskirts
07-14-2006, 09:36 PM
TVGIRL4FUN, the person who I told about, actually used the stuff you buy at Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart etc! It was INFACT that good ole GREY duct tape.
He/She did NOT use gaffers tape or any thing else. I saw the pic the uhm, well lets just say "less than intelligent" person posted in that group. It was not at all pretty! Except for pretty scary.

Never did learn how she came "out" or rather how "they came out" LOL

But damn! it was funny!!

Billie1
07-15-2006, 07:41 AM
I wonder if she thought that it would be less painful than waxing?:bonk:

Tina Dixon
07-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Every now and then you read some thing that brings a smile to your face:thumbsup:

Carlacd
07-15-2006, 09:03 AM
Thank god, they didn't use supper glue:D

kaitlyn ND
07-17-2006, 12:14 PM
try spraying hair spary between your thighs and let it dry then tuck yourself under and it will stay. Or 2 pairis of panty hose will work too

susann_gardener
07-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Actually, this large pad covers up any unusual bulges. It feels nice too.