PDA

View Full Version : My Latest Outing Videos

CharlotteSomers
11-30-2004, 06:34 PM
Here are some videos from my going out last night. The first is just an ATM, nothing too exciting there. The second is of me going into a clothing store and then out a few minutes later. As I was going in, a woman was going out at the exact same time through the same door. She looked into mye eyes, we rubbed elbows and she didnt even give me a second look. That was SO exciting.

Let me know if you all like these and I'll try to take some more. Maybe you all can even give me some suggestions of things to try. It could be fun!

ATM Machine (http://www.splt.info/images/temp/atm2.wmv)

Bealls Outlet (http://www.splt.info/images/temp/BeallsOutlet.wmv)

SatinSarah
11-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Love these. what a great idea. Love you playing with your hair at the ATM. Yes more please and any technical advice about how to do this! I am sure we could all think of things to do

sky0629
11-30-2004, 06:49 PM
owsome you have a cute ass when your walking away. and love the hair action at the atm machine. sweetness
xxxooo sky :p

sky0629
11-30-2004, 06:52 PM
by the way did you find what you were looking for in the store. came out empty handed :eek:

Rachel Ann
11-30-2004, 06:55 PM
Very nice! You really have "the walk" down!

wilma
11-30-2004, 09:26 PM
Charlotte you are an insperation!

CharlotteSomers
11-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Wow, do you really think I have the walk down? I wasn't too sure. I think I need to walk with more confidence.

As far as the technical aspect, it's pretty easy. My digital camera also does high quality video and sound, up to 1 hour or however much I can fit on my flash card. Then I just use a video editing program to cut out the parts I don't like.

Trinity_cat
11-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Fantastic Charlotte, you looked great.

Cann't wait to see yournext instalments. Maybe you could have us glued to your escapades instead of normal TV (television that is). I bet there is a mimi series going through your head right now, hahaha

Sharon
11-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Very nice Charlotte, and I'm impressed that the other customer never even gave you a second glance. You're very beautiful in those slacks!

JoannaDees
11-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Yes, Charlotte, you do have the walk down. I was noticing that. And the hair thing, woo hoo. And also, YOU ARE BACK!!! Another WOO HOO, 'cause it means you are no longer reeling from the recent events. Welcome back.

Luv,
Joanna

Rachelle A
11-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Hi Charlotte, one thing I noticed immediately was, you did not carry a handbag!

Everyone knows we women live out of our handbags, don't leave home with out it!

Good Luck on your further adventures....

nuffsaid
11-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Let me know if you all like these and I'll try to take some more. Maybe you all can even give me some suggestions of things to try. It could be fun!

I love the videos. Very innovative. I should have thought about it some time ago.

I would love to see a video of you shopping at the clothing store.

CharlotteSomers
12-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Hi Charlotte, one thing I noticed immediately was, you did not carry a handbag!

Everyone knows we women live out of our handbags, don't leave home with out it!

Good Luck on your further adventures....

Yea, I know about the handbag. I have one but I wasn't planning on going anywhere other than the ATM. I just felt SO good that i hadto go somewhere else.

Thanks Erica, I'll definatley slow my walk down.

I'd love to get video of me actually shopping in a store, but it might be hard to get a cam in the store and leave it recording while I shop. With these videos, I had the cam in my car on the dash.

And actually, flipping my hair is something I do without thinking sometimes. With that much hair, sometimes it gets in the way and I have move it around.

Tonia
12-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Yea, I know about the handbag. I have one but I wasn't planning on going anywhere other than the ATM. I just felt SO good that i hadto go somewhere else.

Thanks Erica, I'll definatley slow my walk down.

I'd love to get video of me actually shopping in a store, but it might be hard to get a cam in the store and leave it recording while I shop. With these videos, I had the cam in my car on the dash.

And actually, flipping my hair is something I do without thinking sometimes. With that much hair, sometimes it gets in the way and I have move it around.
Great Charlotte,
Only took a few seconds to down load try going threw a fast food and place the camera on the passenger side of the car to caputre your reaction.
GREAT IDEAR OCC/FAN
Tonia

Wendy me
12-01-2004, 10:01 AM
just can't walk when shopping the sales .........the sales....

Julie
12-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Charlotte wasn't that the ATM video you posted a while back, it looked familiar? Loved the one of you going into the shop, the woman coming out didn't give you a second glance.

JJ

Amelie
12-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Very nice Charlotte, I thought you walked very well. Very fem-like.

Although at the ATM, I was expecting Jason or Freddie Kruger to appear.

Love Amelie

jessicam
12-01-2004, 04:14 PM
would like to take a look at the video but my realplayer can't play video
boo hoo damn Apple's can you save the videos a quicktime files just a question

jessicam :)

Paula A
12-01-2004, 05:40 PM
Very nice bit of walking, Most women walk quickly back to car from the ATM, can't blame them. You do need a hand bag going into the store, standard MO for a woman. It never leave your sight. I wish I had the courage to do that.

CharlotteSomers
12-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Very nice bit of walking, Most women walk quickly back to car from the ATM, can't blame them. You do need a hand bag going into the store, standard MO for a woman. It never leave your sight. I wish I had the courage to do that.

Paula, I don't feel that I'm any more passable than you. To me, your avatar looks very feminine and you should have no troubles at all. You should try it. You'll love it I'm sure.

Jessicam, I'm sorry. The software I use won't output quicktime files.

Vallari
12-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Hey great videos Charlotte! I love this idea of posting little vid clips of outings like this. U make me wish i had a vid. cam of my own to use like this. :o Love the femme walk and the hair-swishing - you've got them down cold. ;)

DonnaT
12-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Jessicam

What operating system are you using? There is a free downloadable RealPlayer 10 for Mac OS X.

System requirements for it are:
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 (with Safari installed) or later (10.3.5 or later recommended)
- 256MB RAM (512MB recommended)
- G3 or faster, Mac OS X compatible
- Internet connection

jaquiforu
12-03-2004, 01:38 PM
Charlotte - You walk so feminine, but, like other tall gals you do not stand tall! Be proud of your size and hold your shoulders back - doing so also accentuates the curve of your back. The purse is also a must!

StephanieCD
12-03-2004, 09:17 PM
Wow - I really like the short video idea, it's great!

You're light years beyond me but if you're looking for constructive critique I'll mention the couple things I noticed.

Most taller ladies I've seen take longer strides at a slower pace. You kind of have a quick walk going - not a fast one, just quick steps, ya know? More like the quick little steps of a smaller sized girl, I think.

It seemed you shielded your face on both sides with your hair. I've been looking since I saw this thread and I think the longer the hair the more likely a girl is to flop it over on one side, probably because it's heavy and gets in the way. There was something about the hair and I think that's it... maybe i'm wrong.

But! Your movements and such passed for me very well and the outfit was nice, too! You look amazing - I'm just trying to help, I hope it comes out that way :)

CharlotteSomers
12-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Wow - I really like the short video idea, it's great!

You're light years beyond me but if you're looking for constructive critique I'll mention the couple things I noticed.

Most taller ladies I've seen take longer strides at a slower pace. You kind of have a quick walk going - not a fast one, just quick steps, ya know? More like the quick little steps of a smaller sized girl, I think.

It seemed you shielded your face on both sides with your hair. I've been looking since I saw this thread and I think the longer the hair the more likely a girl is to flop it over on one side, probably because it's heavy and gets in the way. There was something about the hair and I think that's it... maybe i'm wrong.

But! Your movements and such passed for me very well and the outfit was nice, too! You look amazing - I'm just trying to help, I hope it comes out that way :)

You're right, I do keep the hair on both sides. I like having it on one side better personally, but I've also been told that women don't do that. Hmm. Oh well, maybe I'll try that next time. I'll try walking slower too. The 4 inch heeled boots had something to do with the small strides.

Oh yea, I'm also really not that tall. I'm only 5'8". I do have long legs so that might make me seem taller than I really am.

Thanks!

StephanieCD
12-03-2004, 09:57 PM
Well those legs make you look like a runway model ;)

Jerry
12-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Wonderful. Smile!!! You're on camera.

curiousnomore9
12-04-2004, 02:28 AM
Great job! Hope you had a good time.

Paula UK
12-04-2004, 12:17 PM
you look good to me babes....wish i had the courage to do similar!! :-)

CharlotteSomers
12-04-2004, 12:27 PM
Personally, I really love that look Jenny. I'll try it more often.

http://www.planettgirl.com/Portals/0/MyGallery/Misc/Dscn0153.jpg

Rachel Ann
12-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Charlotte, you are quite the sensation. Beautiful!

On the walk thing - very nice! just one thought slow down just a bit. :)

Thanks Erica, I'll definitley slow my walk down.

To think of it, a woman walking alone to and from an ATM at night just might want to get quickly back to the car!

Love