PDA

View Full Version : A close one

heathr1
07-08-2006, 05:51 AM
A woman I know through work has just mentioned her daughter's name and where she works.

:o I've bought skirts from her daughter.

Luckily the daughter does not know who I am.

Billijo49504
07-08-2006, 11:16 AM
So start shopping at a different store, or mall. Some ppl go out of town to do their shopping. Make a weekend trip out of it. But if it could cause a problem at work, I'd stop shopping there. Maybe the daughter has said something to her mother about you??? Maybe you have already been busted, but I wouldn't push you luck...BJ

Shelly Preston
07-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi Heathr

I would stop shopping there immediately.
Does the daughter know who you bought the skirts for ?
What if you happen to meet your friend in the street when she is with her daughter and they both recognise you.
This may be unlikely but no sense in taking chances.

Connieminiskirts
07-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Why let the fact that the daugter works in store you like to shop at? Okay so choose another store, if you are afraid of being "exposed". Personally, I am the kind of person who figures if someone I know has a daughter or a son who works in place I buy my lingerie, skirts, etc from. Its just part of life. Move onward and go forward. DONT RUN SCARED! Fear can really cause troubles in life. Got tired of being "in fear of being found out" No I just do go on and let others do thier thing. Thats my0.02

DawnRodgers
07-08-2006, 12:30 PM
I agree with Connie. After all, this is a free country and you did not break any law. So what if you bought a skirt or two from her daughter's place of business. Isn't that what they seel/ Did you confide in her? And, I assume that if you did meet her on the street, the chances that she woulf recognize you from all of the othet customers she deals with every day is remaote. What is she going to do anyway? Cover her face with one hand, point the other at you and scream out CROSSDRESSER??? Go about living your life like you want to - you aren't harming anybody or doing anything wrong.

Denise01
07-08-2006, 01:31 PM
I can relate to Heathr some.

While I do not know any one who has a daughte or son working in a store that i shop at, living in a very small village every one knows everyone.

When I go shopping, with the exception of about 2 stores 20 minuets or so from me, i go to a mall at least hour and half from home.

The main reason is so that i have a lot less chance of running into any one I know, and secondly, it is the closest mall that had a reasonale selection of stores in which to shop

I would love to come out, and live femme 24/7 however at present this is not possible, so I just have to do the next best thing

Denise