PDA

View Full Version : I need bra opinions , from your wealth of knowledge

Silkblouse
07-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Hi All, ... so , I'm patient with myself , although wishing for moments that haven't arrived , yet!!

I'm 38" relaxed and 40" expanded ,... I was always a bit ashamed of my sunken chest [not now ,** giggle **] and my pecs are somewhat developed , so I've sorta got little booobies ,...

I adore lacey bras with sheer cups or open nipps , and thin staps with lace,...

.. .. anyhow , any of you know of a brand I should consider??

... I like expen$ive , but don't have money to burn

.. .. I had "things" years ago , then there was a bad purge [urrrgh]

... so , what size am I [??] , I'm hip to the fact that some prospective partners like larger tits , but I luv to be able to have my nipples not under falsies , and I'm slimming down , so the pouty boi boobs are saying , "yeah , we're ready for bras , get us bras , WE WANT BRAS..."

... sheeeeesh , calm down [**LOL!!!**]

.. .. thanks in advance , I'm having a hectic summer , however , I will not deny who I am any longer , I won't go so far as to just JUMP OUT without considering the hurt to family it would cause , yet I'm happy I know myself ,...to be a sexy gurl , oooooo , delicious , couture grrrrrll

Billijo49504
07-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Victoria Secret has more expensive bras. Fashion Bug has cheaper ones. Go to the store and look around. Or call the manager and ask if you can get a bra fitting. Also, you might want to ask when the best time would be. If you would rather go when they weren't real busy. Also, try the yellow pages for lingeria stores, they may have just what you are looking for. Good luck...BJ

Silkblouse
07-08-2006, 11:27 AM
much thanks Billijo ,... a bra fitting , hmmmm , I might expire from anxiety either before or during , ... but then again , if I ,... awwww , geeeez

Brianna Lovely
07-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Hi All, ... so , I'm patient with myself , although wishing for moments that haven't arrived , yet!!

I'm 38" relaxed and 40" expanded ,...

I'm happy I know myself ,...to be a sexy gurl , oooooo , delicious , couture grrrrrll

Hi Silky, giggle, I'm rather new to the bra sizing thing myself, but have learned a little something.

First off, the thing about measuring your ribcage, then adding 4" to an even number or 5" to an odd number, really seems messed up, to me.

If you take a bra, I'll say size 38 and you measure it end to end, without stretching it, you'll find that it measures 36". I've done this with several bra types / mfgrs. and all of them meaure 2" less then the size, i.e., 34=32", 36=34", 38=36", 40=38", etc.

So, I think you should measure your ribcage (under your breast) and if it's
38", then go to a place like WalMart and buy a size 38, give that a try and if you like the fit, then go for the more fancy stuff.

Ok, you sexy gurl, go for it!
Hugs,
Brianna

Silkblouse
07-08-2006, 01:59 PM
thanks Brianna , ... I'd like to have a drawer FULL , oh well , maybe just 2 or 3 to start

suzy
07-08-2006, 02:17 PM
*Sigh.... a girl just can't have too many bras...... got ta have one of each kind...type....size.....oh..you know:love:

Just get started and buy one...then another...

JuliaCD
07-08-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm like you...38"-40". I wear a Vanity Fair 38c and it fits like a dream. BUT...I have 38c's from other manufacturers that feel like a boa constrictor around my chest! Try them on is my only advice!

Silkblouse
07-08-2006, 08:21 PM
.. .. yes Suzy , "many" is the operative word ,...

. . . but to start , they'll be lacey , sheer , and lots of hues

... Julia , do you have one that kinda pulls towards a cleavage look?

.. .. I'll be looking for something that pushes up and towards the center [!?!**]

. . . that may be a tall order , ... this only seems complicated looking at it from the outset , yes?? [somebody tell me I won't just draw a magic marker bra on myself , pleeeease]

Silkblouse
07-10-2006, 12:52 AM
YAY WHOOPEE ,... it was good that I got the ball[s] rolling by asking here!!

.. .. just found out I'm a 40B in some brands and a 42B in other brands

. . . " well , get those puppies in something delicious , and lacey!"

.. .. thanks All , ... I really feel comfort and belonging here [**smooochies**]