PDA

View Full Version : Hummmm?

insearchofme
07-08-2006, 10:34 AM
I've made a couple of posts lately, one about my wife giving me a pair of new panties that didn't fit her correctly and then not wanting to paint my toe nails; another post about her giving away some clothes to Goodwiil and getting rid of some old makeup. I did say that while she is OK with my wearing panties she is definately not OK with me going any further.

Well I still believe it to be so but... Yesterday I was shaving down (all my upper body), she has no problem with that since I'm very hairy and I get hair all over the place when I shower making the bathroom a "hair" room". This has cut down on the number of times we have to clean the bathroom during a week. It is also cooler in the summer. Well, she walked in and saw that I was shaving around my underarms and she asked why I didn't trim the hair that I leave in the arm pit. I told her it was difficult to trim the hair under the right arm with my left hand. I than said in a very offhnad way, "Heck I might as well shave them". She replied, "I don't see why you don't!" I "smooth played it" (as we say in poker) and said maybe I would after my up coming surgery (I'm having a second hip replacement). After she left I started to wonder that maybe sometime down the road if I can go even further. I still think she'd freak out, but maybe not (in a few years).

Billijo49504
07-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Gee, you should have ask her for help. Then you would have found out how she really felt...BJ

insearchofme
07-09-2006, 08:48 AM
When I decide to shave my underarms I plan on asking her to help trim them first. As you said that will really show how she feels about it.

Karren H
07-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Hope your operation comes off without a hitch... Maybe you can get the orderly to shave your entire body and tell your wife that I't was mandatory for the operation!! hehehe Hey and I found a pair of pink scrubs!! Now all I need is a stethascope and I'll come visit you in the hospital!! :D

Love Karren

HaleyPink2000
07-09-2006, 04:54 PM
0.02 The way I see it is desensitization. One small step at a time. Like when you first did see your first scary movie at age 4, maybe the old Godzilla movies, after a while it’s so common place to you, that you pay little attention. It’s just not scary anymore. After a while no movies bother you in any way what so ever. Sorry for the off hand comparison. But I’m sure you get the idea.

It’s the same with dressing I feel. After a while if your not put out in the street homeless and in divorce court. You would find yourself in the same thing as above. Doing a little dressing and then more, and more, and more, and more. After a while the wife will be desensitized by the fact that this goes on in the home, in some way or another.

The big thing is to be honest with her and very up front. But only do things a little at a time. Remembering to give Her the man that she married more often than the femme you.This I feel is the key to success. :D

HaleyPink2000
07-09-2006, 04:59 PM
Hope your operation comes off without a hitch... Maybe you can get the orderly to shave your entire body and tell your wife that I't was mandatory for the operation!! hehehe Hey and I found a pair of pink scrubs!! Now all I need is a stethascope and I'll come visit you in the hospital!! :D

Love Karren

I have a pair of pink scrubbs toooooo. My Wife brought them home and they are really very nice.:D

Sarah Rabbit
07-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I would say 'Slow and Steady' girl. You are making progress. Patience is the key here.

Sarah R. :bunny: