PDA

View Full Version : Several questions, need lots of advice!!

evol
07-08-2006, 01:59 PM
ok, as I said lots of questions:
Tucking: when it comes to gaffs, they aren't really sexy, are they? I can't find a single one that I would say is even cute.
Cleavage and forms: could I wear a diva under my breast forms?
Sex appeal: I've been out clubbing a couple of times, with GREAT results. could tell you stories...ask and I might, but my question is, how many of us look for the attention of other men when we dress, I didn't at first, but now I do, and love every second of it.
Wardrobe: I really only dress like the kind of girl I want. (SLEAZY) but now I want just some cutsy, sexy, but comfortable outfits, so I wonder how many outfits do you have? I only have about 10 or 12 peices, but they all work together for about 7 outfits good enough to ***** in, but I want more, when to draw the line. My S.O doesn't care, she's told me I can't have impllants because she'd want to play with them all day and get nothing done, so she's no help. (however she does get jealous, as I am hot as s%@t when I dress.)( 34A, 5 foot 6, 115 lbs, strong legs and a tight ass!) As soon as I can I'll be a nice C cup as my pals just got ordered!!! Love my life, my future wife, and can't think of a reason to change, besides, to my experience, girls love a guy in a skirt...I could tell you stories...
Thanks girls, I just want to be perfect, and I know you can help me.