PDA

View Full Version : Question -- CDing lead to being gay?

Janet_Johnson_cd
07-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Does all CrossDressers Turn Out to be Gay?

Kimberly Edwards
07-08-2006, 03:03 PM
No

a lot of crossdressers are not gay :heehee:

tekla west
07-08-2006, 03:16 PM
NO. Most are not gay. Its very much about loving women too much at times I think. Most are lipistick lesbians trapped in men's bodies I think.

And if you entertain the notion of gay love and sex, going out and really meeting men, and finding out what pigs they are and can be, cures many of the thought.

GG Vanya
07-08-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm beginning to ponder whether or not it's a chicken vs. the egg situation.

I.E. which tendencies did they have first? gay/bi or CD?

I think it's entirely possible that some initially have/had gayor bi tendencies, and took on the CD personna thinking it would make the gay/bi tendencies more understandable/acceptable. (the I want to feel totally like a REAL woman so I want a genetic male to boink me)

That dog don't hunt for me.

evol
07-08-2006, 03:55 PM
I never thought I was gay, or even bi. But I've said it before, so here goes again... As a man I can only want a woman, as a woman, I perfer women, but the ultimate complement to all that work we do to look good, is a guy droolong all over himself just to be near you. I love having guys buy me drinks, and them trying to hit on me. Would I be with a man... possibly. I've danced with men and felt their "excitement". I've given guys lap dances, and had str8 guys try to get some, knowing I was a man. Maybe one day I'll tell you what else I've done, or wished I would have done. But I have hooked up with more women dressed then men, and most of the women have tried to take the male role during sex... they wanted to pitch, and me be the catcher... so gay no. Adventurus, hell yeah! Change a thing, not on your life.

As a man I only want women, as a woman, I can steal your man!!!

Teddie
07-08-2006, 04:19 PM
... as a woman, I can steal your man!!!

No you can't. Because I don't have a man, or want a man. 0.02

MarinaTwelve200
07-08-2006, 04:44 PM

Does everyone who COUGHS have Tuberculosis? CD, like Coughing is merely a REACTION to an underlying condition. And the reasons for it are just as varied.

The causes for CD range between simple curiosity or fun, risk taking, seeking a "brain rush", playing with "identity", having "Identity problems", Fetishs, Humiliation S/M, Relaxation, dissasoiation, and yes, gay(orented to same sex), and Transsexual (brain of one sex, body of other)

So you can see that Crossdressing is merly an act engaged in for a variety of reasons. you JUST cant assume ONE of the reasons (like gay), Just as A
cough is symptomatic of many things, you just cant say someone MUST have TB because they Cough.

Indeed, it is very odd WHY a Gay guy, attracted to MEN and "manly things" would ever CD in the first place--but they do, but perhaps for one of the other reasons, Its easy to see why a TRANSSEXUAL would CD, however. Perhaps the Gay/CD connection referrs really to Transsexuals who< "Technically" are homosexual but because of a different brain condition than simple sexual orentation.----And the sexually ignorant public dosent know the difference between a GAY and a TS--so they lump them together.

I know a LOT of ignorant people who actually DEFINE a Homosexual as "A man who wants to be or thinks he is a woman". In this light I can see how they WOULD think that a CD is "gay". Ignorance can be amazing.

GG Vanya
07-08-2006, 04:49 PM
As a man I only want women, as a woman, I can steal your man!!!

I'll take that bet...in fact, you name the stakes and I'll match it double or nothing.

It's attitudes like yours that give CD's who honor their wives and their vows a bad name.

As Loretta Lynn so succinctly put it....

You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man

Kate Simmons
07-08-2006, 04:54 PM
In my case the question is moot since I don't classify myself. I'm simply Ericka, signed, sealed and delivered. Whatever comes along, comes along. Ericka

GG Vanya
07-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Indeed, it is very odd WHY a Gay guy, attracted to MEN and "manly things" would ever CD in the first place--but they do, but perhaps for one of the other reasons, Its easy to see why a TRANSSEXUAL would CD, however. Perhaps the Gay/CD connection referrs really to Transsexuals who< "Technically" are homosexual but because of a different brain condition than simple sexual orentation.----And the sexually ignorant public dosent know the difference between a GAY and a TS--so they lump them together.

I know a LOT of ignorant people who actually DEFINE a Homosexual as "A man who wants to be or thinks he is a woman". In this light I can see how they WOULD think that a CD is "gay". Ignorance can be amazing.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Lately there seem to be MANY who identify as CD's who want sex (or are engaging in sex) with genetic males (oh but ONLY when dressed en femme). I don't think I'm ignorant in my position that this is at the least Bi Curiosity or Bi Sexuality. These CD's do not claim to be TS, but wish to feel "totally a woman" and evidently think being laid by a man will bring them that all elusive nirvana.

I guess someone needs to inform Catholic Nuns and other females who have taken a vow of chastity they aren't "real women".

Real women don't think life rotates around Tab A fitting into to Slot B.

There is a wide chasm between ignorance and being uneducated.

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see.

donna h
07-08-2006, 05:04 PM
Not this one

Phoebe Reece
07-08-2006, 06:13 PM
No.

EricaCD
07-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Gosh I hope not. If so, I have been doing this incorrectly all along...

Deidra Cowen
07-08-2006, 06:25 PM
One of my favorite things about this forum is that there is so little discussion about sex. Of course when it does come up it usually gets ugly and reinforces why its nice we generally leave it alone here. :tongueout

ava_bruna
07-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I told my schrink that I was a C Der? all she said was, Are you ok with it? HELL YES I said and when I showed her a couple pic's I had printed out she said you look very happy like that, then when I told her I am in an affair with another guy she asked the very same thing. my answer was still HELL YES,
Gay? Bi ? whatever, " HELL YES" and who care's.

Toyah
07-08-2006, 06:32 PM

Absolutly not men are repulsive

Kimberly
07-08-2006, 06:42 PM
I discovered (well, accepted and explored) my bisexuality completely independant of my crossdressing. My sexuality, therefore, is not related to my dressing...

As a complete whole I'm in touch with every side of me... my feelings from masculine and feminine genders, and my sexuality toward men and women.

michelle-h
07-08-2006, 06:48 PM
No. I'm not gay. I would be lying if I said I havent ever wondered what it would be like, but wondering is all I will ever do. I love my wife too much. And to be honest, I just don't find men to be attractive. I am totally attracted to women. Sometimes its all I can do to not stare.

Michelle-H

Shelly Preston
07-08-2006, 06:56 PM
No. I'm not gay. I would be lying if I said I havent ever wondered what it would be like, but wondering is all I will ever do. I love my wife too much. And to be honest, I just don't find men to be attractive. I am totally attracted to women. Sometimes its all I can do to not stare.

Michelle-H

Could not say it any better.

eleventhdr
07-08-2006, 07:45 PM
But then as ai am still very much still male for right now anyway!.

But rhen were i to become female i do truly belive i would be lesbian instead as i do belive i would still like and perfer my own sex then for being female is somehow quite entierly very different this is how i do view and belive it would be for me anyway.

Don't get me wrong here i have nothing really againest the sex i am in but have no real desires to be with men either as a male or female the only reason to be with a man is to reproduce and then after that hmmm!?

sSure it would be really great to have a baby but then i would still go back to being with other girls because it is there.

And that's what i would really perfer.

Jay Suzy!.

Bernadina
07-08-2006, 07:57 PM
You mean like in HAPPY of course. YES!

Sarah Coleman
07-08-2006, 08:24 PM

No.

Teresa Amina
07-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Very simple- CDing doesn't cause any particular form of sexual behavior. Period. If you "turn out" to be gay you already were before, you just didn't want to admit it to yourself.

connie rotten
07-08-2006, 09:35 PM
:alien: Real gay guys aren't interested in us. I have asked other old queens about this and most agree the guys who come on to us are pervs.
I have heard it said more than once dressing as a woman can be a lonely place I went with him just to have some human contact. So with that I will ask does loneliness cause crossdressers to have intamate same sex involvments?
I will ask another guestion do long prison sentances turn men gay?
My gay friends don't thimk I'm gay. A few of them call me dress queer( are they being mean to be by doing that?)
Admin may I vent this. "I'll sneek around when nobody is home to dress up in my mother's , sister's ,wife's or even Aunt Edna's clothes but god forbid anyone think I might be homosexual" I think it is ironic we of all people would be homophobic.

Annesah
07-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Boys and Girls. Of course there is a difference but what is it? Who can say with certainty. I guess we should love us all! Why not anyway?

Calliope
07-08-2006, 10:51 PM
I was dressing for a year (1986) in Tampa FLA and, working as a bartender (drab, except hair and earrings kept getting longer) in a swank joint, got to meet a lot of gay dudes (for the first time in my life). When a couple of them learned I dressed, they brought me into their circle. They would drag (to the hilt) on special occasions (I should have noticed these were invariably outings with GGs) so I got curious about their scene ... etc., etc. ... and worked up the courage to experiment a few times. I discovered that it really busted their buzz to see me dressed - 'take that silly stuff off' - and, soon enough, I concluded gay sex was a turnoff for me. Freddy Mercury is not my idea of hot - Twiggy is!

Jennaie
07-08-2006, 11:01 PM
:alien: Real gay guys aren't interested in us. I have asked other old queens about this and most agree the guys who come on to us are pervs.
I have heard it said nore than once dressing as a woman can be a lonely place I went with him just to have some human contact. So with that I will ask does loneliness cause crossdressers to have intamate same sex involvments?
I will ask another guestion do long prison sentances turn men gay?
My gay friends don't thimk I'm gay. A few of them call me dress queer( are they being mean to be by doing that?)
Admin may I vent this. "I'll sneek around when nobody is home to dress up in my mother's , sister's ,wife's or even Aunt Edna's clothes but god forbid anyone think I might be homosexual" I think it is ironic we of all people would be homophobic.

Homosexuality in male prisons is only about 5 percent while in womens prisons this percentage is about 80 percent.

Being in prison does not make you gay, nor does it make a woman a lesbian, however, female inmates who have same sex relationships in prison who were hetrosexual before they were incarcerated usually go back to hetrosexual relationships when they are released.

ReginaK
07-08-2006, 11:53 PM

I take offense to that. I am not a perv. :(

connie rotten
07-09-2006, 12:48 AM
I take offense to that. I am not a perv. :(ofcourse you aren't according to your profile you are one of us. You must have read it wrong.

size7satin
07-09-2006, 02:52 AM
I was bi before I cd'ed..... I dont think its anything but the old to each their own......

ReginaK
07-09-2006, 03:18 AM
ofcourse you aren't according to your profile you are one of us. You must have read it wrong.

I read it right. I am one of those guys who hit on crossdressers (always in a tasteful manner, since I know what it's like to be on the opposite side). I didn't think I was a perv. I just thought I was being nice.

Melora
07-09-2006, 05:10 AM
In response to Connie Rotten..
I have quite a few Male Gay friends..They ar two things..MALE..And Proud TO BE GAY.. AND They seem to not be interested in X-Dressers, Or give X-Dressers or TGs Any thought at all. They LIKE MEN!...

Here is an interesting link..I read it Just before I came out to my wife..It is a basic "survival and understanding guide to ALL areas of "TG" = All X-Dresser types, From bassic Hobby crossDresser all the way to Post-OP TS. It is Very thurough for all types of TGs.
http://www.reneereyes.com/
Renee IS AWSOME!.. She is Bi & She has done ALOT of research on this issue. Her pages are full of Facts, Such as Most basic X-Dressers are in fact Hetero.. = Male Lesbians, = VERY INTERESTED in The Female physique..and Form/Femmininity. Most Post - OP TSs are VERY shy and mistrusting... And My FAVE is = Almost ALL TGs = ALL of us have above average IQs.. AND The Majority of CrossDressers can be called TG Admireres..
Check her out.. AND She is a REAL Beautifull Woman!

And NO X-Dressing DOES not lead to being Gay..It just depends upon how nature "wired your brain"..
Melora..

cute_cd_paige
07-09-2006, 06:25 AM
my wife and i would have to say no lol:p

julie w
07-09-2006, 06:51 AM
you dont become gay ,you are gay or you are not

Jean GG
07-09-2006, 07:08 AM
I have only met one X-dresser, other than my husband, with whom I had many long conversations a few years ago. He told me that in his early twenties he experimented because given his cd needs, he thought he was gay. Had one relationship...that was enough to help him determine that he was definitely NOT gay.

I don't buy into this "wondering what it would be like to be with a man when fully dressed" as a means of experiencing womanhood. I remember exploring my own sexuality with different men in my early twenties...I enjoyed attracting them and having their attention (and didn't want them to buy me drinks!)...but the next day I felt horrible, used, and wondered what it was that I was truly looking for (love...in retrospect!).

What are cd's wishing to experiment this way looking for? An experiment??? At what price??? Pardon my honesty...jean

Han
07-09-2006, 07:09 AM
Sex, sexuality and gender have been broken down into these catagories for a reason. They are part of all of us, but very different from one another. Hence why the LGB'T' debate exists. The fact we, as CD'ers, need to express a certian gender dosen't effect either our sexuality or sex. Unless we were that way inclined in the first place. However, it is more than likely we will be open to being gay/bi/contra or whatever.

Somebody must have the statistics somewhere?

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-09-2006, 10:05 AM

Hold on a second here. I don't think anyone on this forum is truly being homophobic. In general, I think the CD's on here who want to assert their heterosexuality are doing it more as a way of reassuring their wives, who also post and read this forum, that while SOME CD's are sexually attracted to men, not all of them are, and that these loving, accepting women, do not need to fear that their husband is going to leave them for another man.

It's not "god forbid anyone think I might be homosexual" it is "Please do not let my wife fear that I might be homosexual." And I think that concern is perfectly valid and not homophobic at all. It comes from a place not of hatred or fear of any group, but out of love and respect for one's own partner.

Rikkicn
07-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Exploring my crossdressing and learning about the lives pf others that cd opened up my ideas about different kinds of sxuality.
I eventually found "men in panties" pictures exciting and decided that I should experiement. I did, and had lots of fun.
I'm partnered with a women now but still like the idea of being with other crossdressers.
So, I would say, that being a cder, expanded my thinking and desires about sexuallyity and lead me to discovering I was bi-sexual.
Someone said that men that are attracted to us are pervs. That's seems wrong to me. Not a very nice thing to hear if your a crossdresser.

cantelopechest
07-09-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm attracted to women and other CD's, so I guess that makes me bisexual and I guess I always have been. So I don't think crossdressing leads to any changes

Marla
07-09-2006, 03:06 PM
This crossdresser has been gay since I first put on my Mom's lipstick. I abolutely love the idea of making out with a man and doing all those other things that women do to satisfy a man.

seanmc
07-09-2006, 03:16 PM
I like to dress as a girl, but not be a girl. Men are not attractive to me in any way shape or form. I don't have a problem with saying a guy is good looking though, I just don't want to go pick out curtains with him.

Karren H
07-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Hasn't so far!! :D 46 years and counting!!

Love Karren

Jennaie
07-09-2006, 04:06 PM
Of course it does, just like candy cigarettes lead to being a heroin addict. :heehee:

annekathleen
07-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Not all crossdressers are gay,
Not all gay guys are crossdressers,
Some crossdressers are gay.
Some gay guys do crossdress.

I guess you can fool some of the people all of the time,
You can fool all of the people some of the time,
But you cant fool all of the people all of the time.

I guess I'm a "bi buy"
Im "bi" and I love to "buy" womens clothing

loki_uk
07-09-2006, 04:46 PM
Nope I only fancy women, and the only odd thing is that I wouldn't contemplate sleeping with another women either...I'm too emotionally attached for that kind of thing

Ok I do look at other women a lot, but it's a conflict between that and eyeing up their clothes and shoes and thinking hmm I'd love to wear that

tekla west
07-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Well maybe 47 is gonna be your lucky number Karren! Find some Larry the Cable guy type and "get'er done." It must be real lonely down in those mines, dark too. (I'm laughing so hard I can barley type.)

In fact, most sexual research would seem to indicate that humans are not gay, straight or bi. They are omnisexual. Its not boys or girls, its hands, vibrators, cucumbers, "life like" latex dolls, and Catherine the Great seemed mighty fond of that horse.

Of course, there is allways the apple pie from that movie. Ummm, steaming hot.

I go to parties where men are dressed as women, women are dressed as bikers, every other person is a dominatrix except for the two dressed up as cartoon characters in thier plush fur get up, and Gumby, who is head to toe in rubber. So who knows?

I do know that my best friend for decades now is a leather boy, and I go to events with him. Everyone in leather, levis and cammo & me in my little pink sun dress. I never get hit on. Matter of fact, the only guys who have ever hit on me are married "straight" guys, who - contrary to any given logic or reality - still think they are "straight" when they are done.

Tamara Croft
07-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Maybe if I do enough gardening, I'll turn into a tree?

Or perhaps if I wash enough pots, I'll turn into a kitchen sink?

You really think all CD's turn gay? why do you think that?

Kate Simmons
07-10-2006, 07:11 AM
Let me just say this. I personally like the attention I get from guys when I'm Ericka. That doesn't mean it's going to lead to anything. I have certain requirements that need to be filled before I consider CLOSENESS (not sex) with anyone. I've learned from past experience, who hasn't? As far as CDing making someone gay (either a guy or girl), not really. Who you are as your femme or homme self has nothing to do with being gay or having same sex. That is an individual thing and an individual choice. Ericka

cute_cd_paige
07-10-2006, 07:40 AM
Nope

Sky
07-12-2006, 06:12 PM

Of course not. But I believe the percentage of cds who are gay or bi is higher than what you would find by reading this forum (which is very small). Maybe this forum is particularly attractive to "straight cds". Maybe the gays / bis in the forum don't post. Who knows?

Dee 1062
07-13-2006, 12:00 AM
No, I am bi, but their are alot of cd's who are married and happy to females or females who are married to males.
http://books.dreambook.com/gayamerica/t4t.html

loki_uk
07-13-2006, 01:37 AM
I feel a bit of a closet lesbian dressed up, but thats probably not what you meant :heehee:

Melora
07-23-2006, 03:28 AM
Sooo..
Maybe this whole Thread Says It WE ar "BORN WITH IT"? An aversion to being an X-Dresser and Maybe Also being attracted to Femininity OF ALL TYPES?? Whether Male CD or Females. Femininity HAS IT FOR ME, That is what Melora is attracted to.

femboi (san diego)
07-23-2006, 04:33 AM
I'm as queer as it gets, the male body is very sexually attractive to me, and I love to submit to it.

I've always wanted to be a girl, even before puberty. In elementary school while the boys were on the basketball court and the girls were playing bob jacks, I was with the girls playing bob jacks. I didn't want to try out for the basketball team, I wanted to be a cheerleader.

I can tell you that most gay guys are not attracted to cd'ers at all, and I'm just a 50% cd'er. I reject the notion that any guy attracted to a CDer is a perv, it is simply his taste in a sexual partner. The sexual partners I've been with were attracted to me because of my sissy appearnance and mannerisms and I would never insult them by calling them a perv. I love 'em, they're the best!

emmycd
07-23-2006, 10:48 AM
I love to dress up I'm happy to know i not gay putting on my dresses makes me frll so good .:clap:

NickyJane
07-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Of course it does, just like candy cigarettes lead to being a heroin addict. :heehee:

OMG!

I'm so never eating Candy Cigarettes again! ! ! !

Nicky Jane

X X X

Joy Carter
07-23-2006, 11:43 AM
So toss this one up for your discussing pleasure, a post opp transsexual woman are you gay if you have sex with her +? Me I love woman and would love to be able to partake in all of them but realistically that would never happen. I'm a monogamist and will rightly stay that way till death do us part.
:hugs:

jeniinnylons
07-23-2006, 12:23 PM
I have been dressing since I was like 10 or younger.

When I was younger I was so anti gay you couldn't believe it.

Latey I have been thinking about what it would be like to be with cd/tv/ts or even to be taken by a man. This one in particular:
http://www.eros-toronto.com/files/to-dee7.htm

So for me I can definately say the crossdressing has caused me to think about trying it.

But would it be gay if we were in female mode being with a guy? Remember most sex is 90% mental.

Kimberley
07-23-2006, 12:30 PM
Does drinking a glass of water lead you to drowning?

The percentage of gays in the transgendered community is no different than the population at large. One does not become gay. One either is gay, bisexual or heterosexual. It is not learned, it is genetic.

I find it perplexing that even among our own community that this question is continually asked. It would appear to me that even some of us cant distinguish the difference between gender and sexual preference.

Fascinating.

jeniinnylons
07-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Does drinking a glass of water lead you to drowning?

The percentage of gays in the transgendered community is no different than the population at large. One does not become gay. One either is gay, bisexual or heterosexual. It is not learned, it is genetic.

I find it perplexing that even among our own community that this question is continually asked. It would appear to me that even some of us cant distinguish the difference between gender and sexual preference.

Fascinating.

There is a saying that there is always a exception to every rule.

I for one like I stated was so anti gay when I was younger. I now have thought about what it would be like to be dressed all up and have a man take me all the way.

I know what I feel.

Ashley Helen
07-23-2006, 02:26 PM
No, when dressed I would consider myself a lesbian.

Helen xx

LORIE H
07-23-2006, 02:31 PM
I love dressing and being with a man. Doing all the girl things for him he wants. I have two men I see 1 or 2 times a week and they love what this girl can do for them. You do not have to be gay or bi., but it helps finging good men.:hugs: :hugs: :love:

mmandy31
07-23-2006, 09:55 PM
i been crossdressing 30 yrs and i am straight althought the thought has crossed my mind of what would it be like dressed and with a guy .
i never done it yet always go to my wife but not dressed

cindyxdresser
09-13-2006, 09:25 PM
As others do i beleive that if you are gay you are born this way.But it might be possible to change your sexual preference if you wanted to do so.I really dont think that wearing womens clothing will make you gay

michelleliz
09-13-2006, 09:34 PM
not likley for me. I like to be a women to much. I might be a lisiban

Michelle liz

Brigett
09-13-2006, 10:05 PM
I have to say CD'ing has opened up my femme side, which made me reconsider my masculinity. This new openness has created a closer bond between my wife and I, who knows and helps me in all aspects of crossdressing. Nope, crossdressing did not lead me to be gay.:2c:

Krystenw
09-13-2006, 10:32 PM
I was dressed as a little girl until I started the first grade. I didn't know the difference. I now prefer ladies clothing instead of mens. In fact the thought of being with a man sickens me. It makes my skin crawl.
But I'm sure what I prefer to wear does the same to others.

Barb Valentine
09-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Not Me

Honey Lynn
09-13-2006, 10:48 PM
Naw I never became gay being a crossdresser, never even been moderately amused. I just figure I swllowed a pretty lesbian and she's trying to get out...... note to self stop covering pretty lesbian with so many donuts:D

Snookums
09-14-2006, 10:42 PM
I've been dressing like this most of my life,other than being raped by 3 childhood friends at 11 years old,I have never been with a man,have no interest in being with a man,and in no way can I ubderstand what a man sees in the hairy butt of another man.

Tanya83
09-15-2006, 12:19 AM
I couldn't be more NOT gay and yet I just love my high heels and panties! :heehee:

KarenSusan
09-15-2006, 12:38 AM
...the thought of being with a man sickens me. It makes my skin crawl.

What she said.:iagree:

Billijo49504
09-15-2006, 01:28 AM
GAY, only in your dreams, for me!!!BJ

Ellaine
09-15-2006, 03:56 AM
Indeed, it is very odd WHY a Gay guy, attracted to MEN and "manly things" would ever CD in the first place--but they do,

Hi Vanya..
In fact very, very few Gays CD to any serious extent.

Its easy to see why a TRANSSEXUAL would CD, however. Perhaps the Gay/CD connection referrs really to Transsexuals who< "Technically" are homosexual but because of a different brain condition than simple sexual orentation.----And the sexually ignorant public dosent know the difference between a GAY and a TS--so they lump them together.

Since sexuality is more a function of the brain, it is not correct to say that "technically" your transexual is a homosexual. It is correct perhaps to say that "apparently" she is homosexual.

I know a LOT of ignorant people who actually DEFINE a Homosexual as "A man who wants to be or thinks he is a woman". In this light I can see how they WOULD think that a CD is "gay". Ignorance can be amazing.
Yes, ignorance can be amazing, but do you really know a LOT of people THAT ignorant? I don't know of any.

Lately there seem to be MANY who identify as CD's who want sex (or are engaging in sex) with genetic males (oh but ONLY when dressed en femme). I don't think I'm ignorant in my position that this is at the least Bi Curiosity or Bi Sexuality. These CD's do not claim to be TS, but wish to feel "totally a woman" and evidently think being laid by a man will bring them that all elusive nirvana.

I guess someone needs to inform Catholic Nuns and other females who have taken a vow of chastity they aren't "real women".

Real women don't think life rotates around Tab A fitting into to Slot B.

There is a wide chasm between ignorance and being uneducated.

There is none so blind as he who refuses to see.

Whilst I can see where you are coming from, and I understand how difficult explanations can be from both sides of the argument.

Is it not true, that a woman who dies a virgin, is easily thought of by other women as, not having lived?

And, as common as the term online and in magazines "bi when dressed" is, the vast majority are pre-experience wannabes. As said elsewhere in this thread, the reality is often not up to expectations. There are also those that talk the talk, but never intend to walk the walk, or bottle out.

Being in print, doesn't make it real.

Nyx
09-15-2006, 07:02 AM
The only thing I know can lead to being gay is.... gay sex?

Trish
09-15-2006, 07:18 AM
I've been dressing for about 38 years, I'm still not gay. I love GG's as much now, as I ever did.

Snookums
09-15-2006, 12:43 PM

I once started a thread in here,are crossdressers latent homosexuals,it got good responses

katie_m68
09-15-2006, 01:53 PM
i allways considered myself to be a lesbian trapped in a male body,i love men as well but the female body is wat god was wroking on when he made man so we (t-girls)are the upgraded version,and i wouldnt have it any other way,.so if likeing guys makes me gay so be it i just dont see it that way

CaptLex
09-15-2006, 03:48 PM
the thought of being with a man sickens me. It makes my skin crawl.

I have never been with a man,have no interest in being with a man,and in no way can I ubderstand what a man sees in the hairy butt of another man.
Okay, I can understand that it's not your thing, and that's cool . . . but putting it like this sounds judgmental. I'm not into a lot of things, but I wouldn't judge others that are. To each his own, you know?

KateLongman27
09-15-2006, 03:49 PM

In answer to your question: No, not all cross dressers turn out to be homosexuals.

However in response to your title "CDing lead to being gay?" , Then the answer is no, thats like me hypothesising that if a straight male picks up the magazine Refresh (Gay Magazine) then that magazine will somehow make him gay and as such will only make him/her fancy the same sex! Which is complete nonsense.

Sky
09-15-2006, 04:53 PM
...and in no way can I ubderstand what a man sees in the hairy butt of another man.

Hairy butt? C'mon, hon, we're not so lazy to not shave it smooth before a date!!! :lol:

27th Jennifer
09-15-2006, 05:00 PM
I love womens clothing, but I really don't think I could be any less gay. The female form is beautiful, and I couldn't see myself wanting anything else. Being a man is great, but being femminine sometimes is a good feeling, too.

june58
09-15-2006, 05:01 PM
Not me. it's just the feeling of feminine clothes and the excitement of dressing for me. Very much married, in love and heterosexual.