PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering -- about photo exchanging

confussed
07-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Do any of you CD's exchange photo's of each other mild or explicit?
If you do is it just to be admired by other CD's or is there a more sexual side to it?

michelle-h
07-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi Confussed,

For me personally, it's just something I like to share with my friends. I guess part of it is vanity. I like to think I look decent. And it is a great feeling to have someone tell me that I look pretty. Sometimes its just to ask others for their opinions. When I get something new, like a wig or a dress, I want to know what others think of it. I think that is how it is for a lot of CD's. We want to be able to show people how we look, but since most people don't understand, we share with other CD's. Everthing I have shared has been pretty tasteful. I'm not looking to turn anyone on, or be turned on.

Michelle-H

Phoebe Reece
07-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Most of us like to be admired by anyone (CD's, GG's, whatever). Many CD's exchange photos showing off how well they are mastering the art of appearing as the opposite sex. But exchanging sexually explicit photos is, in my opinion, advertising what you've got and what you want to do with it. I believe the only purpose for that kind of exchange is as a prelude to sexual activity of some sort. It has everything to do with sex and very little to do with crossdressing.

ava_bruna
07-08-2006, 06:37 PM
How true Phoebe . I guess some get carried away while other's do it cause they want to scare someone:) that's what a schrink told me when I told him I was a CDer, I dumped him fast. my other one I went to was a woman and she was very understanding. I dont know if my C Ding lead to my affair with another gurl or not and care less, WE had fun and I'll do it again when the time come's.

Toyah
07-08-2006, 06:40 PM
I like to swap pics but again not explicit sometimes a bit sexy but very few get those and only those who I really trust, they are not as a turn on but I like a chalenge

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2006, 09:25 AM
I will post and have swapped pictures with other CD's, but only nice ones. Most of us that take pictures of ourselfs usually take a bunch, throw out or delete many and only keep those that really show off our fem side. Nothing makes me matter than to get all dressed up and have the pics make me look like a guy-in-a-dress pic. Those get dumped. I would say for every 10 pic we take of ourselves, we thow away or delete 7 of them. Many CD's are know to be photo-****s.

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 12:03 PM
I don't swap pictures, but if I get one I like, I might change my avatar..:hugs: ..BJ

Lucille
07-10-2006, 01:27 PM
I just love to hear/read someone saying beautiful things about my photos.. so I easily exchange them, even really hardcore ones. :p

Sweet Susan
07-10-2006, 01:32 PM
I have traded pictures for years, and now I'm finding it to be much like having a tatoo; once it's on it's on. With pictures, once you send one out, particularly over the internet, it's out there, and people can pretty much do with them whatever they please. I have learned to try to be very careful.