PDA

View Full Version : Passion

Marla
07-08-2006, 06:16 PM
When a female wants to dress as a male it requires very little effort. When we want to dress as a female it takes hours (at least it does for me). This has created a passion for pefection in me that makes the acts of dressing a fantastic pleasure. I believe that is why we number so many members. Sex may be involved or just the feel of satin and silk and lipstick against our skin, but it is a true beautiful passion.

Shelly Preston
07-08-2006, 06:33 PM
If only I could find perfection

The more effort you put in the more you get out of it ????

ava_bruna
07-08-2006, 06:44 PM
I guess for SOME it's for sexual excitment as it was for me at first, but after a few yr's the excitment fell away to just trying to be as much of a gurl as I could, I didnt have a great forum like this at that time, I was all alone and sometime's got mixed up with the wrong kind of people, ( online) all they wanted was to see my u no what.
Ive come to an understanding of myself now and just DO AS (I ) PLEASE!!!

GG Vanya
07-08-2006, 06:47 PM
If it's not worth doing with a passion, it's not worth doing.

Kimberly
07-08-2006, 07:08 PM
When a female wants to dress as a male it requires very little effort.
If they truly want to pass, then this isn't very true...

eleventhdr
07-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Yes I could not agree more passsing or even coming very close is just fantastic.

I know becasue i did try it a few years back althouhg at the time it was for me a kind of acting attemp to show that i could dress female in public i did not really try to pass completly but did dress up as female in coustoms and it was just shuch a real thrill one can not know until one has done so.

Noone really knew how i was really feeling underneath it al to be as close to real female in this way oh oh!

But now i do wish to be much more dress and be much more female all around just a regular girl.

And not for show either.

Oh well!?

Jay Suzy!:

Oh and yes for me it is still a sexual thing just as well do you not think and belive that girls are sexual beings just as well i certanily do belive this indeed and to be one wow oh wow!. iIt can be beautiful all around!.