PDA

View Full Version : Either funny/ or had to be there

Sandygal
07-08-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi everyone, I thought I would tell you a little funny story. My wife goes to bed before I do, so every once in a while I will slip on a pair of panties and wear my favorite bra under my sleep shirt. She knows I cd, but she has never seen me dressed. Anyhow, then i would slide under the covers and sleep like a baby. Two nights ago I noticed my wife had a new pair of red silky boyshort style panties. I couldn't get them out of my mind all the next day. I decided that I had to wear them to sleep that night with a short silky slip. We both went to sleep at the same time(very unusual), but I tossed and turned. I finally slipped out of bed and put everything on in the bathroom. I was just about to get back into bed, I had a weird feeling come over me and I took it all back off. I climbed back into bed and fell right to sleep. All of a sudden my wife is shouting from the other room were a terrible noise is going on. I raced across the house to find my two young adult kids and wife standing in front of the refrigerator. It sounds like a out of tune panzer tank. So now I'm laying on the ground taking apart a refrigerator at two in the morning and I just burst out laughing. I was imagining myself laying on the floor in my wifes panties. I'm sure I would of ran out of bed without thinking, the house could have been on fire, I didn't know what was going on yet. To bad I wasn't dressed. It could have been a great way to have broken the ice to the whole family. Has anybody else changed there minds of dressing at the last second and avoided getting caught red pantied?.....TaTa Sandy

CDsWifey GG
07-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Hilarious but there are probably better ways to come out :heehee: probably best you changed.

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 11:49 AM
As Larry the Cable Guy would say, now that's funny!!! If you hadn't had a change of desire. You would have been WAY OUT:rolleyes:. Atleast they would have stopped worrying about the fridge. Heck, you would be the topic of conversation for a few days.. Glad you can laugh about it....:hugs: ..BJ

Joy Carter
07-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Way before I accepted myself would underdress thinking I'd enjoy it but the guilt was so bad that I would take the clothes off. There has been times I was alone at home for several days so I went to bed in a night gown but i just couldn't sleep guess I was afraid of getting caught.:o

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2006, 12:27 PM
Last year when I was staying with my sister, I always had a little fear about wearing fem wear while in bed. I then figured that if she knocked on my door, I could always jump into bed, pull the covers up to my chin and then tell her it was OK to come in. But she never did, which was OK with me too.

One day she came home early from work and there I was in ladies slacks, ladies T-shirt, panties, bra, and ladies running shoes. Talk about a heart stopper. As she went past me to the bathroom, she remarked something about "ddin't have any interviews today?" I said, "No not today". As she was in the bathroom, I quickly took out the padding in my bra. Thye T-shirt was loose enough that she didn't notice as she past me. She was more intent on getting to the bathroom to really notice me.

KateW
07-10-2006, 12:37 PM
The only two times I have ever been caught involved falling asleep while dressed. I suppose you could've talked your way out of it by saying you grabbed the first clothes that came to hand, because you thought it was an emergency. Lucky for your female intuition though!

Sandygal
07-10-2006, 03:13 PM
I did turn out to be funny. As I reread my thread, another thought came to me. Since I started crossdressing more and letting my female side out. I noticed that when things go wrong or break, I don't seem to get to upset anymore. I used to get so mad over the smallest things andjust wanted to destroy whatever broke. Now I seem to relax more and and just take care of it. I seem to be so much calmer.