PDA

View Full Version : A couple things...

JasmineR
07-09-2006, 12:33 PM
first, I tried the new Veet Shaving Gel, the stuff that doesn't require a blade or water. Well it really works, it's awesome. My legs feel very smooth too!!

Another, I've been trying to get myself to go to one of the malls enfemme but can't quite go far. I will walk in, like one of the department stores or an entrance that is close to Charlotte Russe, walk in a go back to my car. I'll walk around one of the department stores but not go out into the mall part. I can tell people notice and get nervous. I wish I could just say "screw it" at walk.

Do others do this as well?

Ironically the other day and went to TJ Maxx, dressed, their seem to be more women than men that shop there. Anyway, I bought some Crop gaucho type shorts, they weren't the pants they were shorter. I took off my wig and make up and stuff put the Crop's on and a womans t-shirt and walked around the mall shopping. I felt like it would not be noticealbe. I tought they kind of looked like gym shorts. Some did notice.

I don't know whey that was something I could do but not got around enfemme.

tekla west
07-09-2006, 12:41 PM
The first time I went out to a club - the black rose in SF - I went four times before I went in. I would get there, and then....

Finally, I said "Gee whiz, this is dumb, all dressed up (well as dressed up as a hippie can get) and someplace to go, and you can't get out of the car?" So that time i went on in.

I shop in three kinds of stores. Mainline department stores - Macy's, Nordstroms (and soon, Bloomies!!!!!!! Yeah.) - Goodwill and other thrift - oh excuse me, V I N T A G E, stores, or the real small ultra trend boutiques. Never had a problem at Goodwill, but it did take a few passes before I went into Macy's.

But' I'm kind of blessed here too. Lots of nice places, the people are cool and I never have to do that "family" store deal. In SF (49 square miles surrounded by reality) we have 2 Macy's, 2 Nordstroms, Sac's and all them places, but not a single Kmart, Wallmart, or Target. Not one. Those are the only places that scare me.