PDA

View Full Version : Caught by neighbour

urban gypsy
07-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Hello all
After such a lovely night out Friday the rest of the weekend has been a bit of a let down as Ann Maries MS has been playing up, I think she had over done it on Friday.
Well today after my son went out Ann Marie said that if I wanted to get dressed up i could as I had been an absolute darling today doing everything around the house.
So I don't need telling twice so on with a blouse, denim skirt, hold up's and heeled court shoes.
Then sat in front of the tele to just chill out.
After a couple of hours it was cool enough to water the garden so out I went to start.
I had only just started when a nieghbour stuck his head over the fence to ask to borrow something. Look on his face said it all, He just nodded turn around and went back in side.
Now I know that I go out dressed frequently and to very public places, but they are not usually in my neighbourhood.
But how can I face this guy again with the uncomfortable feeling that could be there.
What should I do?????

Emeralddragon
07-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Perhaps say you lost a bet to your SO resulting in you having to do your chores in womens clothes. Your neighbour might have a laugh with you over it

Karren H
07-09-2006, 02:08 PM
The next time you see him, in male mode, just say "Hi" and act as though nothing ever happened. If he wants to bring it up, then just tell him the truth.. Or you could go over there enfemme and ask him what did he want to borrow. That would kind of force the conversation maybe a bit too quickley towards crossdressing....

Love Karren

DawnLabelle
07-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Are you friends with this neighbor?.

Personally, I'd act as if nothing happened, chances are he'll want to do the same thing as well. Let him come to you with questions if he has any.

Although if he's married to the local gossip, you may wanna approach him first ;).

Remember, it will go much better if you approach him with confidence, and show that you *know* that you are NOT doing anything wrong. If you approach him all apologetic and soft and weak, he will feel that you believe that you are sick, and it will come across like you were asking his permission to dress.

The way you present yourself in any type of outing (wife, friend, neighbor) has a huge part to play in the outcome of the encounter.

HTH
Dawn

Di
07-09-2006, 02:17 PM
I'd act like nothing happened...just hold your head up high.

janelle
07-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Hi Dear, I agree with the last 3 girls as that is what i did. Everything is kwel. Just give him time to process it all.
Take care dear.
:hugs: Janelle

Sarah Rabbit
07-09-2006, 05:07 PM
No real advice here Hun. What's done is done. He is probably just as concerned about seeing you next. If he does not bring it up, neither should you.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Kimberley
07-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Invite him over to your next lingerie party?

:lol2:

(This was a trick question wasnt it?)

:hugs:

Kimberley.

carol ann
07-09-2006, 05:34 PM
I would agree that you should act as though nothing happened. Let him be the one embarrassed - not you!

suspender
07-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Some of the others have provided some good advice. Let the neighbour bring it up if he wants to, otherwise go about your normal routine. After all, he may have wanted to borrow your heels, with the nod another way of saying '..damn, he's wearing them!'

Calliope
07-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Remember, your neighbor stuck his nose into your space. You don't owe him an explanation in the least.

KateW
07-09-2006, 06:55 PM
There's not much point lying about it, unless you happen to live in a TG story, where loosing bets to become women are commonplace. Either avoid the subject with him, or offer an explaination if you feel comfortable doing so. Remember that you don't owe him anything, as you did nothing wrong.

urban gypsy
07-10-2006, 03:46 AM
I think I'll just let it go and if he brings the subject up, i'm just going to be honest and tell him I'm a part time lady.