PDA

View Full Version : Direction

dann
07-09-2006, 02:29 PM
A couple of things to go over. I've been on this board for about a month now. I've only posted a couple of times,but have been doing tons of reading. It seems like a really great place. There are alot of things I'd like to get advice on mostly along the lines of the big coming out crisis.My wife and I have been going through it for nearly 2 years now. Is this a good place to dump my whole story and get some feedback? Is there a certain thread I should post all of that under? Or am I over analyzing things and should just post whatever comes to mind?

Also, and more immediatly, how do bra sizes work? At 34 I've been dressing since i was about 5. In all that time I've never actually purchased my own bras. I've always either "barrowed" from my sisters or my wife. Iv'e bought some of my own clothes but mostly lingerie or (no offense to anyone intended) what I call **** wear, that was either One size fits all, or based on small, medium or large. Inwich I'd simply go for the medium which usually turned out best. So I never got a real good idea of sizing. By nature, I'm fairly chesty for a medium built male and would like to avoid breast forms or stuffing as much as possible. I think if I could get the right fit and form i could do fine au naturale.Any insight?

Yes I ramble.

dann

Kimberly
07-09-2006, 02:32 PM
I've always either "barrowed" from my sisters or my wife.
Woah!! I wouldn't tell your wife that!! :(

There have been a few responses to the bra size question. You have to work out band size and then the desired cup size...

Could someone post a link??

tekla west
07-09-2006, 02:38 PM
Might as well. Your sure to get a wide array of options, no doubt about that. Most of us have been through it, and the results are both good and bad. Some happy stories, some that end like Titanic. Such is life.

There is a post here somewhere about bra sizing, and there is stuff on the net too at like Vasserette or Bali.

Of course you could just go into Victoria's Secret, or someplace like that and ask. They are pros at it. If you are uncomfortable telling her why, just say "I am going to a costume party (do try to think of "as what" before dropping this line) and I'm doing this because I lost the bet. However, if you tell her the truth, you are more likely to get something more correct. And you only have to do it once. After you know, then you know. (36B)

dann
07-09-2006, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=Kimberly]Woah!! I wouldn't tell your wife that!! :(

Believe it or not of all the CDing stuff she learned about, my telling her that I would barrow her stuff seemed to upset her the least. She was more upset when I told her about the binge and purge process. How I would toss loads of things that I secretly spent money on. Just to do it all again. In the past several years it's probably been in the range of about a grand!

dann

carol ann
07-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Bra Size - a little smaller than your chest size. eg 36- 38 chest 34-36 bra
40-42 you could get away with with a 38 bra, 44 chest 40 bra. Anything bigger you are out of regular sizes and will need to be measured and get advice.

36-38 chest is equivalent medium mens casual shirts and 40-42 equivalent to large 44 or more - extra large.

Cup size will depend on how you want to appear. I find a B cup with silicone breast enhancers ( obtainable for about £20 ($30) from a good lingerie or some department stores) gives me a natural female shape without overdoing it.