PDA

View Full Version : Depressed

Scrunchie-Bunchie
07-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Just had a fight with the missus. Well, she had a fight with me. Picked holes in all that I'm doing. Accused me of using all her money. She went back to bed giving me the silent treatment. I know what set her off and it was something somebody else did!

We seem to get regular big rows about twice or three times a year and small blow ups about every 2 months. I mostly don't argue, refusing to add fuel to the fire but I do get a bit depressed by it all.

She's the light of my life. With her I laugh most of the time. Before I found her I was utterly miserable.

As she's self-employed and as the money hasn't been coming in lately, I get the stick as I'm the house husband.

Sometimes I wonder about leaving her (when she's mid row). I just feel very dejected at the moment.

Julie York
07-09-2006, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the Lounge.:D

Good luck.

carol ann
07-09-2006, 05:18 PM
No relationship is right all the time. Many years ago I was given the advice that marriage is not give and take but give and give. If you go into it expecting at least an equal amount in return for what you are giving then you are set for disappointment.

There will be time in your life when you will need to just give and, because your SO is down, she will not be capable of giving back. Doubtless, equally there will be times when you cannot give back. The answer, if it is at all possible, is to work through these crises.

try reading 1Corinthians, chapter 13 on the nature of true love.