PDA

View Full Version : Do high heels help shape the legs?

Lovely Rita
07-09-2006, 05:23 PM
I just got these absolutely devine 5" pumps and I have been going crazy walking and dancing in them. I really feel they give my legs a work out. They fit so well they are actually more comfortable than some of my lower heels. Anyway, do you think they actually work out the legs ?

"how come they hurt so good?"

let me hear from you ladies

Julie York
07-09-2006, 05:29 PM
High heels are scientifically proven to contain lipisomes which 9 out of 10 women say give the impression of smoothing the image of perceiving ageing wrinkles.

But they are probably good for exercising the EXACT muscles needed for wearing high heels.

They're also good for the buttocks. You will notice that as soon as women stop wearing 5 inch heels they get a fat ass. Why is this?

:D

Lovely Rita
07-09-2006, 05:53 PM
I can't tell you what they do for my but. It is amazing. They force me to be so girly. I let my wrists go limp and mince so sissily. Amazzzzzzzzzzing!

I think I will sleep with them on

Marla S
07-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Well at least they shape your feet (http://www.foogle.biz/feet_problems/feet_bunions.jpg) (Be warned: NASTY)

Girly Sara
07-09-2006, 06:05 PM
YUK! Never gonna wear high heels again! lol

Sara x

Karren H
07-09-2006, 06:15 PM
I just got these absolutely devine 5" pumps and I have been going crazy walking and dancing in them. I really feel they give my legs a work out. They fit so well they are actually more comfortable than some of my lower heels. Anyway, do you think they actually work out the legs ?

"how come they hurt so good?"

let me hear from you ladies

I'd say yes it does!! You should try ice hockey!!! Now that works you legs and after skating for 50 years, walking in heels is a piece of cake!!! hehehe

Love Karren

rosiegurl
07-09-2006, 10:52 PM
anything that forces your legs and ass to work hard to keep your balance, even if you do it unconciously *grins* will work most of the muscles in your legs, most especially your calfs and upper thighs