PDA

View Full Version : Out for the first time in months

Richelle
07-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Due to so many requirements; family, work, coaching etc. I have not had to many chances to go out enfemme much since my colon surgery. However, this weekend was able to get out both days. It was so much fun I just have to share with all the ladies here. I know its long but just have to tell you everything.:chatterbox:

Since our 25th wedding anniversary :<3: is coming up, I thought it would be fun, shopping for jewelry en femme. So when the wife left, I got ready to go shopping. I did my nails, applied my make up, put on a nice skirt and sleeveless top. Since it was a warm day, I wore sandals. It is so cool to see my painted toe nails.

At the mail, I went directly to a jewelry store. At the store I tried on several different necklaces with ruby and diamond pendants. The sales clerk was very helpful and did not react when I said it was for my girl friend and that we were celebrating our 25th. Paying was very interesting. I was paying with the credit card in my male name. The clerk asked for ID when she was running the card. Since I do not have an enfemme ID card I had to show her my driver’s license. She compared the names, said thanks and finished up the sale. She acted like it was an every day event that a CDer bought jewelry. That is so cool.:D

Today, I went out again to another mall to buy a chain for the pendent I bought yesterday. I found a great chain with the help of a very nice sales clerk. After she read the name on the credit card and from that point I was a Mrs.

It was good weekend.

Richelle

Billijo49504
07-09-2006, 08:05 PM
Glad you had a good experiance. On your shopping trip. Especially since you don't get out much, lately...:hugs: ...BJ

paulaN
07-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Wooo hooo what a weekend. glad your feeling better too.
P.S. it is so great to look down and see your painted toenails.

Calliope
07-09-2006, 08:26 PM
That really sounds like a fun shopping day!

pinkshelly
07-10-2006, 12:30 AM
love to go shopping dressed. Was afraid for the longest time, then I did it, and now it's not quite such a big deal. Still get the flutter-bys as I go through the door, but there not as noticable.
It's woderfull to hear you had such a great time.
Huggs, Shelly.