PDA

View Full Version : Are cross dressers just posers?

Mistress Frillee
07-09-2006, 09:21 PM
I was told this by some dude. He said they should go all the way ( operation) or just go away. :mad: :thumbsdn:

Your thoughts?

Tamara Croft
07-09-2006, 09:30 PM
Crossdressers aren't posers, they are just super vain :tongueout

Sherlyn
07-09-2006, 09:32 PM
Ummmmmmmmm now how can you say that ..... :rolleyes: :tongueout: .... I like posin'

Tamara Croft
07-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Ummmmmmmmm now how can you say that ..... :rolleyes: :tongueout: .... I like posin'LOL how did I know you'd post :p Mz Cam Wh..... er.... uhm...... :bs:

Karren H
07-09-2006, 09:34 PM
I was told this by some dude. He said they should go all the way ( operation) or just go away. :mad: :thumbsdn:

Your thoughts?

Sounds more like the "dude" has the problem, not us!!! hehehe

Love karren

connie rotten
07-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Primping and posing for hours in womans clothes and poasting pictures from private photo shoots makes for darn good posers.
The world is so full of mean people who never seem to go away.
Comments like that man's get me thinking humanity is hopless. I am sure if you pushed him he would have told you of a plan he ponders often to make us all go away.
There is a breed of humanbeing living today that would exterminate us if ever given the chance.:mad:

Nike
07-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Sounds to me like the "dude" found out that the "hot babe" he was checking out one time had a surprise "package" he wasn't interested in. Now he wants everyone in fine feminine apparel to be anatomically correct to keep his simple mind at ease.

GG Vanya
07-09-2006, 10:01 PM
Well...errrr..ummmm Trudi certainly ends up in some interesing "poses" at times! Don't get me wrong, I ain't complainin! :D

rosiegurl
07-09-2006, 11:04 PM
hey, I know enough non CD"s who primp and pose and spend hours infront of mirrors getting ready to go out *chuckles* only difference is, one set is wearing a dress, the other pants and a gold medallion :laughing:

Calliope
07-09-2006, 11:56 PM
He said they should go all the way ( operation) or just go away.

Typical guythink, in my opinion - either / or, all or nothing. As I see it, the beautiful quality (is the word power?) dressers possess is they can modulate the M/F ratio to suit the caprice of the moment (much as GGs are permitted today). For me, it's like playing a theremin - my body is a theremin.

ReginaK
07-10-2006, 02:31 AM

Your thoughts?

Tell that "dude" he should go all the way (penis enlargement) or just go away. But only if you're a good fighter or quick on your feet. :D

Helen MC
07-10-2006, 03:52 AM
This is typical of the ignorance of the populace at large about CDs and TVs. They either say that we are Homosexuals or that we should "have the operation" being totally ignorant of the facts that most CDs are Heterosexual or Autosexual, and that many are not Transexuals nor suffer from Gender Dysphoria and therefore have no desire for GRS as many of us are biological men who enjoy wearing women's clothing either for sexual or comfort reasons or both.

Joy Carter
07-10-2006, 03:56 AM
Just another DUDE who looks as women as sex objects !

Angie G
07-10-2006, 04:32 AM
:eek: Maybe the dude afraid this girl can take him in a fight or something!

Kate Simmons
07-10-2006, 04:40 AM
Hey, we're just doing our thing. If we happen to "pose" in the meantime, so much the better, right? Ericka

Tiffy
07-10-2006, 09:26 AM

Your thoughts?

I am not sure I can post my thoughts here on a public board:Angry3:

April Marie

Priscilla Ann
07-10-2006, 09:46 AM

Damn straight....I am so good looking I can look good as a man and a woman:tongueout

You're so vain...I'll bet you think this post is about you...you're so vainnnnnnnn...apologies to Carly Simon, I think

ava_bruna
07-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Here we go with the name's:( dammmmmmmmmmm leave us alone!!!!!!!!
" Do unto other's, as you would have them do unto you "

Priscilla Ann
07-10-2006, 10:07 AM

Your thoughts?

My thoughts?.....That's one man's opinion. Next......

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Sounds like the "dude" was a "dud",:rolleyes: or another way of putting it, he wasn't a poser but a hoser.:tongueout...BJ

tekla west
07-10-2006, 01:17 PM
In part this is for Day Tripper, who is most likely the only person here who knows the song, but/so, here goes.

On a rather obscure cut, tasty nonetheless, on the Jefferson Airplane record Volunteers called "Hey Fredrick" Grace Slick opens the song by snarling - and no one could snarl quite like Gracie could in her prime - "either go away or go all the way in." A way back then, I always took her interdiction as a reason to go ahead and wear perfume and glitter, do my hair and nails. I mean, as long as I was in a dress and nylons, why not go all the way?

I could be that the poor dear just has - as many do - confused sex and gender. The first is binary, either or. The second is muli-faceted, fluid even perhaps. If nothing else this lecture would have bored him to death - after all, language is my only weapon.

But the real truth here is that the pig outed himself as a guy who only views women as a life-support system for a vagina. I most likely would have called him on that, and asked if his mother had any children that lived. Then I would have reassured him that no matter what genitals I was sporting that "not if he were the last person on earth" (a remark I'm sure he has heard plenty in his life).

As Grace was quoted in the liner notes to Volunteers talking about "Hey Fredrick":

"Those lyrics are meant for the listener to use with whatever they've got going on with themselves. People are telling you 'no you can't. Don't. It's not right. It's not this.' You just go and do it. Forget about it. Just because someone says 'no' doesn't mean it should apply to you. They think it does, but that's their problem."

Damn straight Gracie!

Or as the records opening anthem declares;

We are forces of chaos and anarchy
Everything they say we are we are
And we are very proud of ourselves
Up against the wall
Up against the wall motherf****r
Tear down the walls
Tear down the walls
Come on now together
Get it on together
Everybody together
We should be together
We should be together my friends
We can be together
We will be
We must begin here and now
A new continent of earth and fire
Come on now gettin higher and higher
Tear down the walls
Tear down the walls
Tear down the walls
Wont you try

Toyah
07-10-2006, 01:45 PM
And just what is wrong with being a poser if you cannot do it in drab glam it up and pose en femme its more fun

Sam-antha
07-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Strange ain't it... posing for the camera and walking out for ourselves - is it for us, I mean do we display when out - ?
~Samm

Amanduhrob
07-10-2006, 02:39 PM
Tell him 1987 called, and wants it's hair metal term back.

Calliope
07-10-2006, 03:06 PM
On a rather obscure cut, tasty nonetheless, on the Jefferson Airplane record Volunteers called "Hey Fredrick" Grace Slick opens the song by snarling - and no one could snarl quite like Gracie could in her prime - "either go away or go all the way in."

Slick always seemed to me the last battle cry of the Beats - and that she'd do a version of the notorious male hedonism classic 'Triad' remains dropdead punk.

tekla west
07-10-2006, 03:35 PM
I love Gracie, a true American orignal, a born rich girl and rock superstar drinking cheep beer because she liked cheep beer. We both share a true fetish for Alice in Wonderland, which is nice. I think that because she didn't die some tragic death at an early age I don't think she has ever got the real credit she is due. She was not only the last beat, in a very real sense she was first Riot-Grrl. The first woman in rock who was more than a pretty face and a nice voice. She played, she wrote and damn, in her prime she could perform. She had style, sense, ability, attitude and one hell of a set of balls. She lacked the pathos in her voice that Janis had, because she would not let herself be miserabe and walked all over. People crossed her at thier own peril.

And her famous quote that "we are the people that our parents warned us about" is about as cool as it gets.

GG Vanya
07-10-2006, 04:26 PM
Just another DUDE who looks as women as sex objects !

And aren't the CD's who feel they just MUST have sex with a man while portraying a woman, to feel like a REAL woman, promoting that very stereotype?

Yes, I do seem to be drumming on this topic, but I find it insulting to GG's as a whole.

Having sex proves NOTHING as relates to being a WOMAN!

tekla west
07-10-2006, 04:52 PM
In point of fact, other than the genitalia deal, what makes a real woman a real woman in the traditional definition is having babies, and then being a mom raising said babies to be honorable men and respectable ladies. The difference between girls and women is all about that biology and that job.

And before you go on with the nun rap - again - let me say as a survivor of 12 years of Catholic schooling I'm not sure they are real women, matter of fact, I'm not even convinced that a few of the ones I had were even human. What they did to me, and a few others I know, is, in wartime is considered an atrocity. I sure wish that some of them were brought to a court of justice to face child abuse and child endangerment charges just like the priests are.

When I was in college, I went back in an attempt to file just those charges, tragically both of the ones in question were dead. I can only surmise they are in hell, which is where they came from.

But, back to the point. Real women are real women because there are people who call them mom and love them for being that.

Tamara Croft
07-10-2006, 06:28 PM
In point of fact, other than the genitalia deal, what makes a real woman a real woman in the traditional definition is having babies, and then being a mom raising said babies to be honorable men and respectable ladies. The difference between girls and women is all about that biology and that job.

But, back to the point. Real women are real women because there are people who call them mom and love them for being that.What about women who can't have children? are they not women then? what shall we call them eh? I find your comment offensive and derogatory to women who can't have children.... :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

GG Vanya
07-10-2006, 06:38 PM
What about women who can't have children? are they not women then? what shall we call them eh? I find your comment offensive and derogatory to women who can't have children.... :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn: :thumbsdn:

And what about women who have tragically lost their children?

I am MUCH more than a MOM, thank you very much. I am a wife, I am a lover, I am a home maker, I am a bread winner, I am my husband's helpmate, I am primary caretaker to my seriously aging and ill father.

I AM A NURTURER...

All these things and not just what goes in or comes out of my vagina, make me a WOMAN.

Edited to add: Most of all, my DNA says I am a woman! Can't get around that one no matter how much you zig and zag.

Kimberly
07-10-2006, 06:44 PM
I only pose for one person - and that's ME! In the mirror!!

No one else has to endure it, so why shouldn't I do it?

Siobhan Marie
07-10-2006, 07:19 PM
I only pose for one person - and that's ME! In the mirror!!

No one else has to endure it, so why shouldn't I do it?

:iagree: with Kimberley, I do it for me and for no-one else and because it feels so right.

:hugs: Anna x

Tina Dixon
07-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Whats a crossdresser with out camera? I pose every time I dress.

Siobhan Marie
07-10-2006, 07:24 PM
Tina, if I did that, I'd crack the lens!!

:hugs: Anna x

GG Vanya
07-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Whats a crossdresser with out camera? I pose every time I dress.

And you do it very well! Your new avatar is interesting, in that it "appears" you are adjusting a bracelet. I can't really tell, the pic is so small, but if you are, that's a very natural femme thing to do.

HaleyPink2000
07-10-2006, 08:41 PM
0.02 But I would have to agree on the point that having sex has nothing to do with being Male or Female. I tend to think it's a way of life, a born physical body and an attitude being female or male! You ever know a GG that did not have attitude. LOL:) Sorry Mom! :D

We can copy the Attitude and the Culture, but not the being Born Female. Maybe the real good plastic surgery aspects of SRS and the Hormones. But not being born Female.

But I also think that on this thred I have to totally agree with the GGs. Not because they are GGs, but because in this thred so far they are correct in every way.

:D I don't see a thing wrong with picture taking but posing as something your not is just a little different.:heehee: Is it ok to be different, absolutely.:thumbsup: Ok, am I different? Possibly, Hmmm, most absolutely! I tend to try to blend into the other people when at the mall. Looking as much like a GG as possible for a Male, without hormones or surgery.
If this is being a Poser, ahhh, I guess I am. :D But I dress this way most of the time. Hmmm? So am I posing as some other person. Hmmm? I don't think so. It's all me. This is my culture and life style. Dressing has becomes a way of life not really a choice for me.

I’m a Cross Dresser that knows that it does not do any good to purge. :p

Oh, and about SRS! Another person telling me because I Cross Dress I should just SRS, is so stupid. Many CDs would not like to SRS.

Dee 1062
07-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Hey did someone say Pose or post....anyway I'm for it:)

Jean GG
07-11-2006, 12:10 AM

Your thoughts?

OK...here it comes.............WHAT EXACTLY IS A "POSER"??? J.

tekla west
07-11-2006, 01:05 AM
Hey, you can love me, or hate me, but do it for the right reasons. I simply was stating what the HUMAN biological imperative is. (OK class, all together, "Preservation of self, Preservation of species.") This is simply what human societies universal, throughout time, and regardless of geographical location, all (ALL, that means EVERY SINGLE SOCIETY EVER, just so there is no mistake about what I'm saying) agree on. What we hold to be culturally true regardless of culture. So hate society, hate culture, hate history. Be my guest, they don't care.

Moreover, just ask women. Ask any female who has had children what the SINGLE MOST DEFINING MOMENT FOR HER AS A WOMAN was. Want to bet me what the answer is??? Didn't think so. And you don't have to go out and ask every woman, why not just ask your mom? Yup.

"I am MUCH more than a MOM." And what is that? What is more important than creating life? What is more powerful than that? The only things we know of in the universe that can CREATE LIFE ITSELF are women and god, and a lot of people doubt the god thing. You can have all the cats and dogs you want, but you can't create a single cat or dog - not even for a split second.

I want everyone reading this to stop, sit and think for a moment, and ask yourself, what is more than being a mom? Raising plants, having a cat, getting a new throw rug? What? As it turns out, NOTHING is more important that that, for without that none of us would be here.

Look, I've done lots of cool guy stuff in my life. Some of it was important, some of it was frivolous, some of it was just stupid - its a guy thing. I've help write laws, got a complete set of college degrees, all with honors, taught grade school, high school, university graduate school and in prisons. I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes, climbed sheer rock faces in Yosemite that took days to get up, (few things beat waking up in a hammock a few hundred feet in the air.) I've been in all out street brawls that were seriously violent. I've built speaker towers for the Rolling Stones that were taller than the stadium where the concert was held (and where people five miles away, FIVE MILES AWAY, complained about the noise - rock ON!) I've driven cars and motorcycles past the speedometer, hunted, fished, taught wilderness survival, hiked the Pacific Coast Trail... but nothing, NOTHING, ever made me feel more male than being called dad. Of all the things I've done, it is far and away the most important, so much so that the rest added together don't even come close. If you feel that something is more important than being a parent then I pity you. And things that are pitied are, by definition, pathetic.

And I think most people realize that. That is why when Karren asked if she should dress or take her kid out driving not one single person said she should dress.

Women who tragically lost their children, still, by definition had them. And yes, its sad. Matter of fact I would be hard pressed to think of a single worse thing that could ever happen to anyone. I would rather die than bury my child. I'm sure every parent feels that way. Its nature's way after all.

And, just for the science point of view, DNA does not make you a woman, it only makes you female, and the two are NOT interchangeable terms. I remember a billboard that said, "Any male can be a father, it takes a real man to be a dad." And its like that. Woman is opposed to girl. What is the difference between a girl and a woman? Socially, culturally and historically the fulfillment of womanhood is motherhood. There is not even an equivalent word for "motherhood" for males. Manhood is as womanhood, but opposed to "motherhood" no world exists. That's how important it is.

Or, how about those guys standing on the deck of the Titanic singing "Nearer My God To Thee" as the ship slipped into the icey waters of the North Atlantic How come they were there? Because the law of the sea says what??? Women and children first. You can bet your bottom dollar that if there was something more important than motherhood there would have been women all over that deck yelling "Hey, come back with those lifeboats guys."

Lisa Golightly
07-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Being inflicted with the people watching gene I have to say hand on heart that the worst 'posers' in the world are men... 'Have you seen my Rolex / car / new stereo'... and when 'on the pull' huff and puff themselves up like wolves ready to blow down any woman's resolve... I knew one who regularly claimed to be the Managing Director of a friend's company. I reckon they use magic mirrors too... After all wearing the same size shirt they had five years ago since when they've inherited their father's stomach, and wearing aftershave that is both repellent and makes your eyes water. The only reason a girl stands close is so the mosquitoes are put off...

How's that for a stereotype? ;)

MsJanessa
07-11-2006, 12:00 PM

Your thoughts?
Sounds like he just want to have his way with Us rather than Us having Our way with him.:dom: