PDA

View Full Version : looking for tips

Lady Jayne
07-10-2006, 06:36 AM
Hi Girls
just looking for a few ideas on exersisesI am about 21lbs over weight and as a result have man boobs which I love, what I would like to do is slim my waist and tummy without losing my boobs any ideas/tips please.

swiss_susan
07-10-2006, 07:26 AM
Well that is kind of a tall order:

Cardio exearcises: which increase the heart rate (min 20 min) help to burn fat but in general it is indiscriminate where it burns from.

But excercises for the abs are pretty common and many help. try things like crunches, leg lifts, bycycle kicks, etc... and try to many fast, but controled, repetitions in each set rather than fewer slow ones (which will create size in the abdominal muscles). Most forms of cv exercise will burn fat from all over and there is not really a way to target it.

Susan

cute_cd_paige
07-10-2006, 07:50 AM
have u looked into body shapeing corsets ? a little pricey but they do the job

Karren H
07-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Susan's right. The fats going to come off where it wants to and for a crossdresser its usually in all the wrong places! But you should try exersizes that don't work the upper body as much as the lower. That is unless you want to look like a female body builder. Hehehe.

Joging and skating are both good. I went from 220 to 170 in 9 months when I started playing ice hockey again. I built a slide board out of a piece of linolium and a pair of wool socks. For skating exersize...Do that for a couple months and you'll have thighs like Eric Heiden!! Or even better, Angelina Jolie!!!

Additionally, you need to watch portion control and no snacks after dinner!! And after you take the weight off you have to work hard to keep it off!! Like me!! Only 3 pieces of fudge this morning. Argggggg. I hate it when people come back from vacation and thrown their left over snacks by the coffee machine!!! Got quite a sugar buzzz going this morning. Lol.

Love Karren

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Even with my bum legs, the doctor suggests walking or bike riding. That would work the lower part of the body. 0.02 ..BJ

SherryLynn GG
07-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Hate to say it, but chances are when you start losing weight the "man boobs" are gonna go too....in most GG's when they start losing weight the boobs are the first to go...some its the butt, others lose all over...but there is no way to determine where its gonna lose from first

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2006, 12:33 PM
I just lost 18 pounds on my wife's Weight Watcher diet. I didn't loose much in the chest area, but did loose a bunch around the middle. I went from a 36" waist to a 33" waist. In fact I was standing in the bathroom this morning wearing a bra and panty and noticed that I had a curves. At least from the front, now if I stand sideways, I don't have much of a rear end. LOL
As Karen said, you have to really watch your intake and NO snacks, fast food, or large portions.

In my case I did the diet only because my wife is doing the cooking, and I decided to support and help her loose weight by only eating the same things she is eating. As result 18 pounds in three months. Side effect is I'm down from a size 14/16 to a size 12. YEA

Lady Jayne
07-11-2006, 05:19 AM
Thanks all for the replies, I thought it was a bit of a tall order but had to ask. I will try some exersises for lower body as suggested and hope for the best, hopefuly toning up the tummy and waist muscles will help without me ending up looking like a body builder female or male. Oh and Paige yes I do have a waist clincher but I don't really like it as you can't wear it under most clothes without it showing but thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks all