PDA

View Full Version : Liberated and loving it!

Charleen
07-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Hi girls, What a week.Starting last Sunday, I was made an equal partner with Charlie. The need to hide disappeared, real or imagined, and what a blast.I get to do all the femme things. The beard worn for countless years a a sign that I am Charlie and nobody else, came off last nite when I did the rest of my shaving. It is no longer needed to deny that Lily is here. I now have the best of both worlds and couldn't feel happier or comfortable. Alot of changes have happened. got the ears pierced, manicured the nails,started wearing a hint of perfume,told some friends last night, a gay couple and they were very supportive. That led to a great discussion as neither one of them dress. went shopping yesterday, in drab as I had to go to work later, and had a blast. When I paid for some panties and trouser knee highs the clerk was actually shaking she was so nervous. Even this morning, I had to drop my car off at the garage and did it en-femme but like any girl would dress to do the same thing. I wore all my proper undies including a bra as I have had little ones for years, almost a b cup, and no, I'm not heavy, just got them. A blouse, ladys jeans and boots. All it was , was "Hey Chuck, Shaved your beard huh?" Truth be told, all this might have happened eventually, but the true liberator of Lily has been you girls. When I found this sight, I was overjoyed! Girls like me! The realization of that allowed Charlie to relinquish control, and fully accept Lily as a full and intrical equal in his life. We are me. The best part is that I know this is only the beginning, and from now on, I will living my life to the fullest. As Karren said on one of her posts-The Best Of Both Worlds. Love and xxxx, Lily:hugs: :love:

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 12:07 PM
You go gurl!!! One foot in front of the other, and don't look back. Good Luck...:hugs: ...BJ

Charleen
07-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Thanks Billijo, Love and xxx, Lily

Joy Carter
07-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Now that your out and being who you were ment to be don't forget to love yourself for who you are. All the trapings of clothes and perfume can go to your head and you might forget about the real you. I'l rather jelous so take my post with a grain of salt.
:hugs:

Kristen Kelly
07-10-2006, 05:04 PM
I now have the best of both worlds and couldn't feel happier or comfortable. Alot of changes have happened. got the ears pierced, manicured the nails,started wearing a hint of perfume.Truth be told, all this might have happened eventually, but the true liberator of Lily has been you girls. When I found this sight, I was overjoyed! Girls like me! The realization of that allowed Charlie to relinquish control, and fully accept Lily as a full and intrical equal in his life. We are me. The best part is that I know this is only the beginning, and from now on, I will living my life to the fullest. As Karren said on one of her posts-The Best Of Both Worlds. Love and xxxx, Lily:hugs: :love:

Lilly I am very happy for you, and like you I have made some friends here, some I chat on the internet, some I meet in person, like you this forum has opened my eyes and answered alot of questions.

Sarah Rabbit
07-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Weldone, We are Happyfor you.. but what does 'being made an equal partner with Charlie mean?'

Sarah R. :bunny:

P.S. this is a serious question..Last time I asked a serious Question, the Person who shall remain Anonoymous. (Cough, cough..Helen M.C...Cough Cough) thought I was having a go at them

Breanne
07-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Good for you both, Charlie & Lilly....When you say "equal partners" I hope you don't measure that in minutes or hours, but as equal partners in being YOU.

Charleen
07-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Hi girls, In answer, when I say equal, that's what I mean. I guess the best way to descibe it is by saying that both male and female parts of me are always present, sharing life as it happens at the same time. Instead of being two separated halves, I have now merged into a whole person, able to look at things now with Lily's perspective thereby giving me a new way to see things around me. Lily's a trip though, she is having a blast now that I have accepted she's an intrical part of me. Probably the larger and better part too. As I said before, the best of BOTH worlds! I don't know if this explaination helped or hindered, all I know is that I have never felt so free before. Love and xxxx, Lily

Olivia
07-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Lily, it's a great feeling isn't it? After discovering this site, I too, started evolving as a crossdresser at a much faster and more confident rate. It was, and still is actually, a very liberating feeling. Enjoy girlfriend! Olivia

Kimberly
07-11-2006, 07:01 AM
This is the kind of the thing that keeps me optimistic about crossdressing and transgenderism... that both sides of a human being; masculine and feminine, can be expressed openly - making that person all the more happy. xx