PDA

View Full Version : SO dressing you?

heathr1
07-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Although I never fully dress and it is only occasionally I put on a little make-up or wear a skirt, it meant so much more and added excitement when my ex-girlfriend suggested, or put things on me.

Does it mean more to you, or give more of a rush when your SO in involved too?

swiss_susan
07-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Having recently done this for the first time I can say YES!

It is a lot more fun and exciting having her participate.

Susan

Tiffy
07-10-2006, 10:56 AM
My wife takes an active part in my dressing and make up daily. It is AWESOME and would not have it any other way. Means the world to each of us.

April Marie

Karren H
07-10-2006, 10:58 AM
No way! Well, she never has nor will but her style is soooo not exciting!! Jeans and baggy tee's!! Ewwwwww. Actually she has never seen me dressed or even a photo and I'd like to keep it that way!! She made me change my male clothes twice this weekend because they didn't match!! Hehehe Not my fault that I can't coordinate guy clothes like I can girl clothes.

Love Karren

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Fun things are always more fun, when you can share them with someone. Especially it's a person you love. We share clothes and some makeup....BJ

Deidra Cowen
07-10-2006, 11:21 AM
When I had a GG GF it was really fun dressing with her. She probably deserves some credit on refining my makeup and outfits that I wore! But this might surprise you but she actually liked me dressed a bit wilder that I really liked to. She liked wild club wear like leather mini's on me...while I liked jeans.

Having a GG GF is a blast but to tell the truth I kinda like being single right now and it would take a really great lady for me to seriously date someone again. Lets face it the odds of finding one that is nice are pretty long (99% of GGs would not date us!), and frankly I like my freedom.

Han
07-10-2006, 12:57 PM
It is my SO who pulled me out of the closet, by opening hers. I love it when she buys me pressies and go shopping together. And she is encouraging me all the time to dress. It is quite bizzare. It doesn't turn her on, but wearing clothes brings me out of my shell and she loves that. Although, I do enjoy sleeping with her wearing, but I am indifferent to wearing with or without her around. I do it becuase it is part of me. But I suppose I am lucky I have had her all along.

NewbieCD
07-10-2006, 01:28 PM
My so is an active part of my dressing as well she dressed me up last night so she can take pictures it was fun and I love that i can share it all with her. I have done some stuff on my own and it is fun but i love what she brings to it all.

Carol A
07-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Things are a little different for me, my wife is very supportive of me and told me when I had to come out to her, " if your going to do it do it right". Now I dress every day and when I come out of the bedroom she will look me over and tell me what is wrong. My big problem is still makeup and she will let me know it. I have purchased 3 wigs before she found one she liked and styled it for me and said " that fits you very well". Now she has purchased dresses for me because she said I would look good in them, other then that I buy all my own stuff. Look I got it made as for as crossdressing goes as she will make sure I am proper and lady like all the times. Only problem we have is she will not let me go out in public:sad: Yes we have been out together in the passed but that was at a Tri-Ess meeting and only then. Hay I can live with it most guy's don't even have that much fredom :hugs: Carol A

Calliope
07-10-2006, 02:02 PM
As I mentioned earlier, my wife dresses more or less like Fred Flintstone. There's almost no 'overlap' ... although the one time I did suggest she wear one of my shirts, she did - and went off to her final, and winning, interview with Google.