PDA

View Full Version : Very Funny

Joy Carter
07-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Aside from my lame attempts at being funny I often find myself thinking and talking to the others in this forum as if they were GG's. How many of you do this and how many of you feel your would be more happy if you could incorporate you female personality into your male life.:D

KateW
07-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Most definately, I would love to be able to! I can only do that through humour at the moment though...

Gaby
07-10-2006, 01:04 PM
Joy,

I do the same as it goes about thinking of others as if they were gg's, at least most of the time.

Now... Personally, I have pretty much feel like I have incorporated what you call my "female personality" into my male life. Integration... The result is only "me". And yeah, well... it is a happy place to be. However, with this I'm not saying that I have integrated the CDing into my everyday life, but really there is no need for that. Clothes are, after all, only clothes. Right? :D

Gaby

Charleen
07-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Joy, I just started a thread about my experiences with this. It's the "Liberated and loving it! thread. Love and xxxx, Lily

Joy Carter
07-10-2006, 03:23 PM
Joy,

I do the same as it goes about thinking of others as if they were gg's, at least most of the time.

Now... Personally, I have pretty much feel like I have incorporated what you call my "female personality" into my male life. Integration... The result is only "me". And yeah, well... it is a happy place to be. However, with this I'm not saying that I have integrated the CDing into my everyday life, but really there is no need for that. Clothes are, after all, only clothes. Right? :D

Gaby

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! :D Gabster got the question right off just a gurl after my own hart. :^5:

And Lilly great minds think alike Hun:hugs:

Sarah Rabbit
07-10-2006, 03:35 PM
When I converse with others on this site, I interact with them as a female to female. (With Exception of Visiting FtM board) I 'Hugs' when appropriate. have been known to 'Pout' or stamp my 'Feet' and Yes, feel a bond with the others, only a GG can (I think..not quite 100% sure how a GG feels) When I relate Stories to my S.O. I am always referring to the 'Girls' here. S.O. always has to ask GG or CD (giggle)

Sarah R. :bunny:

sparks
07-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Well you can refer to me as how ever ya want! No offence is ever taken. I'm a basket-cased-canuckle-head. As i'm sure you are aware. I think of myself as me with a hole pile of gender issues mashed into a tight fitting noggin'. But I always refer to everyone on the M to F page as a she as I hope to never offend anybody.

Karren H
07-10-2006, 03:47 PM
I often find myself thinking and talking to the others in this forum as if they were GG's.:D

You mean they aren't?? And all this time I thought that girls were girls!! :D

Love Karren

Ohhhh. And yes, I'm my mind were all GG's.....

JoAnnDallas
07-10-2006, 04:00 PM
I always converse here on this forum female to female. I have been told in IM chat that I think and write like a female. Also I like to put some humor into my postings. Mostly it is reflected toward myself. As they say, "If you can joke about yourself, it puts others at ease with you".

Joy Carter
07-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Come on Gurls get it off your chest we need more imput here.:cute:

DanaJ
07-10-2006, 07:20 PM
I always just act like me, a mixture of male and female..... but I do have to ask one question: I see many members here, who say they are emulating women, do a lot of <giggles> and heehees. Personally, I don't I have ever met a female over the age of 16 that does this in real life......

Tina Dixon
07-10-2006, 07:24 PM
I'm just Tina when I come here and Tina is a girl and thats how I look at all others here, well except the FtM group, there guys for sure:thumbsup:

Gaby
07-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Ah Dana... that's so true!

However, I guess I will say that "Been there, done that". Specially when I was a newby to the 'net and the chat rooms.

Then I realized that we all are not "sisters" just because we share our CDing in common. We may not even be friends. We may totally dislike somebody within the "community", and they may also dislike us... but that is totally ok and fine with me. So, after that "liberation", I decided that I would only say "hugs" to somebody if I would really give them a hug if I saw them in person. Same goes with *kisses*. The *giggles*... I guess that I use more *smiles* and *grins* than *giggles* anyway. :D (just kind of a dry sense of humor here).

Great point...

Gaby

Kate Simmons
07-10-2006, 07:36 PM
Already do that Joy. It's a way of life for me. Ericka

Teresa Amina
07-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Ooooh! That's the magic of this place! We can express ourselves and both be accepted and accept others as our genuine selves, not that outer compromise self. Incorporating this into our daily lives is a matter of conquering fear- a tough job! But a lot more of my Teresa-ness leaks through all the time now.

Sarah Rabbit
07-10-2006, 10:28 PM
I always just act like me, a mixture of male and female..... but I do have to ask one question: I see many members here, who say they are emulating women, do a lot of <giggles> and heehees. Personally, I don't I have ever met a female over the age of 16 that does this in real life......

You have not met my S.O. She is 2 years my junior, very intelligent, georgeous and shy. However when she does or says something cheeky or mischievious to me, she has that giggle. And when that giggle pops up I crack up laughing.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 11:08 PM
I always try to respond to other in a positive way. I was tought if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything...:hugs: ...BJ