PDA

View Full Version : Help with first outing

Teeco
07-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Alright, so my friend knows about me being a CD, and she wants me to go out with her fully dressed in 4-6 days from today. I am not really being pressured into it (I could have said no), but I did tell her that I would. I have only been doing this for a short amount of time, and am rather inexperienced.

Here is my situation:

I have 4-6 days. I am not able to spend any money. I have almost no selection in clothes. I don't have a wig. I have whatever makeup happens to be lying around. I don't think I can pass without doing a good makeup job and female hair style. It is of the utmost importance that I pass 90-100% or bad things might happen.

I am sure that if I had more experience doing makeup, that I could easily pass as a woman, but I don't have time to learn. What I need is somebody who knows a fair bit about makeup, and can show me (not tell me, I need a visual) how to do my makeup.

I would very much appreciate any help that can be offered.

SherryLynn GG
07-10-2006, 07:11 PM
You could probably google makeup tips and get alot of info on putting on makeup...I know there are alot of sites out there that have pictures and things of your eyes and such so you know where to put what

I dont have a direct link or id give it to ya :)

Or maybe have a friend help you??

lostmyhubby GG
07-10-2006, 07:13 PM
as for your hair i would simply wash it, and buy a good product like Aussie mousse or something that will hold curl.....tip your head forward (wet slightly towel dry) work in a small amount of mousse to your hair and keep scrunching your hair to bring out some curls.....then let your hair naturally dry..as it dries the mousse will lock in some of the curl...when dried you can sort of tease it up a bit with a hair pick/or comb.....when you get the look you like Glue it!!!!!!!! use lots of hair spray to keep it in place for the whole day.....make up tips i cant really explain i would have to have you here in person...sorry...but good luck and have fun

SherryLynn GG
07-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Since you dont have a wig and your hair looks pretty short in the pic on your post...Im not really sure what to suggest since I dont know what kinda styling tools you have...the front of your hair looks like it might be a lil long, maybe straighten it out if you have a straightening iron and part it to the side??

Or you could always look up some short hairstyles on the net and go from there...alot of GG's have hair as short as yours and they just spike it up...that might work too

I definately wouldnt try to make it curly with hair as short as yours...at least that my opinion

Gaby
07-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Teeco,

I just sent you a private message about some hair that I would be able to send you for your outing. You can reply in another private message. Good luck!

Gaby

Dragster
07-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Teeco,
Why don't you ask your friend to do your hair and make-up? I hear many of the accepting GGs love to do this to their men. You may even find she's got clothes that fit you. If she can't do a good job, she'll not risk going out with you until she can, and you may just have a great night in this time!

Just a thought,
Tony

Calliope
07-10-2006, 08:15 PM
It is of the utmost importance that I pass 90-100% or bad things might happen.

Are you sure this is the kind of pressure-cooker you're looking for? If so, maybe you could find some department store cosmetic counter and get a freebie that afternoon... I'd say the makeup was more important than the hair. (BTW, you look great in your photo.)

Karen Francis
07-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Make up: Go to Maybelline.com, they have how to videos on how to apply all of their products. Get the helpful GG to assist you. Hair: Try wearing a hat or a scarf. Get some accesories at local thrift stores, necklaces bracelets etc. Be yourself, figure out the type of female personality you want to project(grounded in reality of course) and begin.
Good luck, I wish I had done the same 30 years ago...