PDA

View Full Version : Top and Bra trouble

serinalynn
07-10-2006, 07:43 PM
My daughter and I went shopping and then went to a Red Lobster for lunch. I was wearing a low red jewell neck top and a white cacique bra under it. when in the booth at the restaurant I noticed the waitress was looking at my top so I just continued ordering and when she left to place the order I looked down and noticed the tops of my bra cups were showing. So I pulled the top up a little and a few arm movements later the cups are showing again. I didn't know wether to be embarrased or just enjoy it. So I did the later and just enjoyed the trouble my top was giving me. I also noticed 2 or 3 other women had been looking at my top as well. Not one person said anything to me and I just enjoyed having lunch with my daughter.

janelle
07-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Thats cool dear. How did your daughter feel about it? Didn't you carry a safty pin or two to help in these times of trouble? I guess the mainthing is you both had a wonderful time.
Take care dear.
:hugs: Janelle

bredalee25
07-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Sounds like a good kind of trouble for you then. I'm glad you made the best of the situation. Enjoy every moment you have.

ttfn

Joy Carter
07-10-2006, 07:50 PM
So are your bra straps too short ?I have that problem being six foot. I have to go to the fabric store and buy bra elastic and cut and sew longer straps. I do a great job on sewing but the only colors for the strap material is black or white no red blue or purple "darn".:Angry3:

serinalynn
07-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Thats cool dear. How did your daughter feel about it? Didn't you carry a safty pin or two to help in these times of trouble? I guess the mainthing is you both had a wonderful time.
Take care dear.
:hugs: Janelle

No, my daughter (21) didn't say anything either. My daughter more readily accepts my dressing than does my wife.

Joy: My bra straps are not to short, I have plenty of adjustment left in them. I wear Cacique (Ka-Seek) bras from the Lane Bryant Stores
www.lanebryant.com for great comfort and fit.

HaleyPink2000
07-10-2006, 10:12 PM
I love it when my Bra top shows just a bit over the top. It's very femme.0.02 :D

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 11:36 PM
You know a lady doesn't show any of her unmentionables.:rolleyes: But some of us fluseys get a kick out of showing a little bra cup.:heehee: The main thing is you both had a good time....:hugs: ...BJ

Robertacd
07-11-2006, 12:17 AM
NI wear Cacique (Ka-Seek) bras from the Lane Bryant Stores
www.lanebryant.com for great comfort and fit.

Is that the way it pronounced? I always say Ka-Sheek.

I love Cacique lingerie by the way.

serinalynn
07-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Is that the way it pronounced? I always say Ka-Sheek.

I love Cacique lingerie by the way.

I love cacique lingerie as well. I just purchased a BRA6, its kind of a pain to put it on, but once its in place it will stay there . I wear it in the traditional way with both bra straps.

Serinalynn