PDA

View Full Version : Sunbathing at Out-of-Town Hotel

JenniferScott
07-10-2006, 09:12 PM
This was the second consecutive week traveling to San Antonio. The first week I had anticipated laying out by the hotel pool in a bikini I purchased at Kohl’s last year. I eventually bathed in and out of the pool undisturbed for 2 ½ hours.

This week I brought a one-piece and breast forms for the experience. Before laying out I needed to solve the problem of wandering forms. I visited the local Wal-Mart and purchased a strapless 36-B bra only after realizing no water-proof double sided tape would fulfill the task. This was the best I could do in a pinch. The bra actually works great under my one-piece shelf bra. I bathed for 3 ½ hours. No tan lines yet!

To and from the pool I wore fem black nylon shorts, an orange polyester tank and sandals. Was I read? Yea, twice: once from a woman in the pool, and once from a military guy in a car at an intersection.

I must have been a spectacle: hairy arms, chest and slightly furry legs.

Has anyone else done this? Am I getting too bold?

BlueKat
07-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Am I getting too bold?
Yes... :straightface:

Olivia
07-10-2006, 11:15 PM

Uh...yeah maybe. Could ya shave? That might help. Olivia

But, ya know? If it doesn't bother you being read that way, then I say you're doing fine. You're having some fun I bet. O

windycissy
07-10-2006, 11:30 PM

Yes! I love to lay out by the pool in a woman's swimsuit, it is an absolute blast, but only after a really close shave!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6d806b3127cce8a9f02f30b0200000035108IatWLlw0aW

Windy

Billijo49504
07-10-2006, 11:40 PM
The main thing is if you're comfortable. If someone else has a problem, and you aren't indecent, so be it.
That's their problem....:hugs: ...BJ

JenniferScott
07-13-2006, 05:38 AM
Indecency seems to be a subjective issue. I would think a young family would probably be less tolerant than a 50+ couple visiting the pool. That's my biggest concern. It certainly helps with an empty pool. Otherwise I would likely put on a top and limit my exposure.

JenniferScott
07-13-2006, 05:40 AM
Windycissy,

Nice suit!

ava_bruna
07-13-2006, 01:05 PM
I wonder if doing thing's like this dont paint a negitive pic of us:( I know, we all do as we please, but it's kinna like the Gay's a few year's back who tried to crash a Irish parade in South Boston. They didnt even ask if they could join so im told, Im not saying we have to ask anyone if we can do whatever, but a large group like the Gay's should have asked, I think.
~~~*** LET FREEDOM RING ~~~****

noname
07-13-2006, 01:10 PM
you could just wear a speedo. No worries.

windycissy
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Windycissy,

Nice suit!

Thanks! Take it from me, shopping for a woman's swimsuit is quite the challenge: I was pretty sure what size and style I wanted, and I just got incredibly lucky and found mine on sale at Marshall's. I don't think my nerves could take trying on another one in the fitting room, so it will have to do!

Windy

Helen
07-16-2006, 01:26 AM
Hi

Well done. It must have been nerve racking to do it but I guess it was worth the experience. Did you actually go in the water or was it just a sun tanning session? Did you enjoy it enough to do it again or are you going to try something different next time?

Thanks for the insperation.

Helen

Suzzie
08-07-2006, 11:51 PM
I too have been to the pool as of lately. The pool at San Antonio Sea World. What a blast it was to go in the wave pool with a two peice on and having a great time. Yes I was read by a few people but I didn't care that much, as I was having fun in the water. Only when it came to entering the lazy river did I chicken out and went back to the pool. I even still have the bakini top tan lines and that was two weeks ago. Every time I look in the mirror, I remember what a great day I had enjoying the sun.

Last week I went to a small park near some small stream. There really wasn't much going on around me so I stripped down to my Black two peice and continued my tan for a second time. A few people in cars that were of some distance away honked and that made giggle some and let after about 45 minute there..

It has been great to get out and enjoy things like these and it doesn't take that much courage.

I'm glad I could tell all you girls this and hope to get out some more in the near future. Maybe with some of you.

Love Suzzie Queue

Jasmine Ellis
08-08-2006, 06:16 AM
Never have I been dressed in a swim suite by the pool, I think I'll pass on this one but a big well done to those who have and still doing it.