PDA

View Full Version : great way to dress and have fun

lonly18
07-10-2006, 11:02 PM
ok well there a movie called rocky horror picture show and its a pretty good movie well they have shows where u whacth the movie and get dressed well in this movie its about travestites or however u spell it i suck at spelling but yeah i went to the last one i had my ex girlfriend dress me up and it was awsome she did my make up eyeshadow,eyeliner,blush,lipstick the works u know..she also painted my nails and toe nails she gave me a jean mini skirt with fishnet and a garter....highheels and a bra and weird blouse but yeah it was rly fun and alot of people dress up dont know if there crossdressess but i am sher there are a few out there but yeah its a great way to get dress and have fun with friends :D :D

Stephenie S
07-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Yes Lonly, it has quite a cult following. If you keep going you will eventually learn all the lines you are supossed to say to the screen, and what to do with your lighter and newspaper and all that. It can be a lot of fun. Traditionally it is shown at midnight.

It's not really the way I want to dress when I go out, though.

Lovies,
Stephenie

lonly18
07-10-2006, 11:26 PM
yeah i already memorize most of the lines and i know all the songs by heart and everything i love it i will continue to do it

Bobbie cd
07-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Hi Lonly,

Yes, Rocky Horror can be a tremendous amount of fun no matter how you are dressed. Sadly the theatres in my immediate area gave up on showing it due to a few morons who just couldn't have fun without going completely out of bounds and ruining things for everyone else.

To compensate, I finally ended up buying a copy on VHS for myself! I play it whenever I feel like it, but especially on Halloween!

girls, guys, we all just wanna have fun:happy:

lonly18
07-10-2006, 11:47 PM
yea its amazing thats sad we have another one comeing up this early augest in florida i'm exicted dont know what i am gonna wear but am extrealy excited its the only way i can dress i am still in the closet

VeronicaMoonlit
07-11-2006, 12:16 AM
To compensate, I finally ended up buying a copy on VHS for myself! I play it whenever I feel like it, but especially on Halloween!

:

Its on DVD too.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

tekla west
07-11-2006, 01:44 AM
RHPS is great, there is a group here who acts out the entire movie while they run it. But, almost just as much fun, is the Sing-Along Sound of Music, where people go dressed as characters from the movie or the songs. When I went we were "girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes." Very little girl and too cute for words.

Kimberly
07-11-2006, 06:58 AM
It's on in the West End at the moment... I may go - I'm due a trip down there. ^_^

lonly18
07-11-2006, 02:44 PM
o u should so go its amazingi will be atending them from now on