PDA

View Full Version : Online branching out? anybody else do this?

SultrySara
07-10-2006, 11:07 PM
I am in the process of really finding out the role Sara plays in my life so I can figure out the balance I need to be happy. My recently ended relationship became very problematic due to the insecurities I have with Sara, I now realize that until I know how much Sara I need to be I can't be in a relationship. So part of me branching out is signing up to myspace as Sara just to see how well I pass as Sara and go from there. So far it's kinda excilerating because I have quite a few guys thinking I look good and have even been offered a free concert by one of them already. It really makes me feel girly and great that I am being accepted as full fledge female It's unusually satisfying to see sara being so quickly accepted. I am listed as Bi because that is the most fitting and I have even had girls accepting me as one! this is wonderful feeling! I am just curious how many of you ladies have done something like this?? I am not sure where this is going to take me but it is very exciting. I am listed in an entirely different state as well just to be safe 4 now.
http://www.myspace.com/saraseyes if you wanna peak, love to hear opinions as well.

GG Vanya
07-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Sara,

Nice website...the *only* problem I see is that you list yourself as female. This could be very dangerous. Presenting themselves as females to males has resulted in more than a few CD's being killed.

Always be honest with listing your *sex*. Your gender is quite another story.

A male not aware that you are a CD, or one not knowledgeable about crossdressing will mostly likely assume, from what you state, that you are a genetic female. Some react very violently when they discover otherwise.

Olivia
07-10-2006, 11:30 PM
You just got some good advice Sara. I agree with Vanya completely on this. Olivia

SultrySara
07-10-2006, 11:54 PM
Well the intention is not to meet any of them but to just gauge the atmosphere, I realize how dangerous it could be. That is the main reason I am listed in a different St. To be honest I wanted to get a taste of what it would be like for the world to view me female and listing my gender as such was the only way to acheive it. If i ever considered meeting ANYBODY under these circumstances they would know way ahead of time what I am. I am being very careful but I just couldn't help dabbleing in the possiblity of being female

GG Vanya
07-11-2006, 12:37 AM
No matter what your intentions are, it's still DISHONEST dear. You are leading people on under false pretenses.

Many tend to forget there are *humans* on the keyboard at the other end. Put yourself in the other person's shoes, how would you feel?

If I had encountered your site, me being GG, and had not known your truth, and befriended you on a totally platonic basis, I would *still* feel betrayed by your dishonesty.

I'm quite sure you aren't the first, only, and by no means the last CD to make a site there, and claim to be female. Yes, fantasies are fun, but when you deceive others in the fulfillment of your fantasy, no matter how innocent your motives, it is wrong in my opinion.

I'm sure this isn't the sort of feed back that you wanted, but you *did* ask for opinions from any and all. This is mine.

Just a footnote: you might want to do a google search on your name...not only does it lead to your myspace site, it ALSO leads....drum roll...TADA!!! to THIS site, and quite a few interesting others, I might add. <cocks an eyebrow>

JenniferMint
07-11-2006, 01:55 AM
I started out as an online CD, now I think I'm an M2F. I always presented myself as a GG online.

Throughout the years, a few people have found out that I'm not a GG due to trails I left behind (like what GG Vanya said above about Google Search). These days, my inner circle of friends are all people who used to think I was a GG, found out the truth (in most cases, not because I told them of my own volition), and accepted me for what I was instead of rejecting me.

Joy Carter
07-11-2006, 03:04 AM
Aw Sarah you can't be doing this Hun I know you are not the only one but a lie is a lie and sooner or later you will get you facts mixed up with the lie and you end up loosing.:hugs:

Phyliss
07-11-2006, 03:20 AM
GG Vanya, about that idea of a google search,........ahhhh, erm ....guess what? I did a quickie of me and by page two, there I was listed on Frapper. With pictures included, (glad they're decent)
So,....I guess I'm "out there" now. KInda makes me feel funny about that.

So,....I guess the lesson here is "be careful about how to present yourself"

Sally24
07-11-2006, 05:27 AM
I'm not concerned about the female listing in your myspace. If you track down many of the girls here you will find their URNotAlone or myspace sites do the same thing. Many of them do state in their description however that they are a CD?TG. You may want to consider that. Most casual surfers to those sites don't even read the blogs. Ask any GG that has had a listing on there and said they were married and not looking for a relashionship. Guys will e-mail them all of the time.

Karren H
07-11-2006, 06:04 AM
Myspace...360....It's just a place on the web to park our photos and tell the world something about who we are. It's not the real world.... So if you want to see how much your fem side needs, get all dressed up and get out into the real world. Mingle, mingle, mingle....Then you really find out what it's like and what you want and or need..

Love Karren

JoAnnDallas
07-11-2006, 08:43 AM
I make sure that on my 360 site that I say that I am a MTF CDer. But I have had a few males, not read that part and either email or IM me, thinking I am a GG. Once I notice this, I gently bust their bubble and ask them if they really looke and read what is on the web site. Usually that is the last I hear from them except for one. He IM me about two days later and said it did not matter to him that I was a MTF CD. He procedded to ask me out and I had to decline. I reminded him that I was married and he said if I every changed my mind to let him know. Kinda sweet. Have not heard from him in over a month now.

Rickie
07-11-2006, 10:28 AM
"I now realize that until I know how much Sara I need to be I can't be in a relationship. So part of me branching out is signing up to myspace as Sara just to see how well I pass as Sara and go from there."

I would think if you really wanted to find a balance. You would have to do it as your true self. Which is male CDer. Your a beautiful woman. Let the world come to you as who you are. Not as you want them to think your are.

Calliope
07-11-2006, 01:00 PM
For the most part, I'd say Myspace was a psychological ghetto - there's so many deceptions and, as GG Vanya put it, 'many tend to forget there are *humans* on the keyboard at the other end.' I humbly suggest you might find a better time with humans than emails and such (as contradictory as that sounds on a forum such as this).

SherryLynn GG
07-11-2006, 01:31 PM
I am in the process of really finding out the role Sara plays in my life so I can figure out the balance I need to be happy. My recently ended relationship became very problematic due to the insecurities I have with Sara, I now realize that until I know how much Sara I need to be I can't be in a relationship. So part of me branching out is signing up to myspace as Sara just to see how well I pass as Sara and go from there. So far it's kinda excilerating because I have quite a few guys thinking I look good and have even been offered a free concert by one of them already. It really makes me feel girly and great that I am being accepted as full fledge female It's unusually satisfying to see sara being so quickly accepted. I am listed as Bi because that is the most fitting and I have even had girls accepting me as one! this is wonderful feeling! I am just curious how many of you ladies have done something like this?? I am not sure where this is going to take me but it is very exciting. I am listed in an entirely different state as well just to be safe 4 now.
http://www.myspace.com/saraseyes if you wanna peak, love to hear opinions as well.

I have to agree with whats already been said, this is not only dangerous but very very wrong. Even if you arent planning on meeting any of these people they shouldnt be led on. I mean reverse the situation, what if you found a guy or girl whatever you wanted on there and you really liked their pics and started emailing them and wanted to meet them....then BAM they lied, they are older than they said, they are married, or they arent even the same person in the pics....its all the same. and im sure you wouldnt appreciate it very much.

Nobody likes to be lied to even if it is online.

Sandra
07-11-2006, 01:46 PM
I have to agree with whats already been said, this is not only dangerous but very very wrong. Even if you arent planning on meeting any of these people they shouldnt be led on. I mean reverse the situation, what if you found a guy or girl whatever you wanted on there and you really liked their pics and started emailing them and wanted to meet them....then BAM they lied, they are older than they said, they are married, or they arent even the same person in the pics....its all the same. and im sure you wouldnt appreciate it very much.

Nobody likes to be lied to even if it is online.

Totally agree with you. You shouldn't lie it could get you into a lot of trouble

Matty
07-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Sara...Posting the wrong gender is very wrong and makes ALL cd's look bad & dishonest.

Sandra
07-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Sara...Posting the wrong gender is very wrong and makes ALL cd's look bad & dishonest.

Very true, you all want to be accepted but things like this just makes "jo public" more wary and then they tar everyone with the same brush.