PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Experience

STORMYDAVID
07-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Ladies,
I must tell you about the awesome experience I had this past weekend.......

Went out shopping for a few things as a guy, never intended to shop for femme things but I walked in to Lane Bryant and saw a few things I liked talked to the manager what a nice lady. Had a really good friend with me, she has really good taste. After making some selections and getting some advice from the manager. She led me to a changing room so I could try on my selections! Not one person made a comment...... They were totally ok with it. The manager even helped me get fit for a new bra! Talk about the most awesome experience ever. This is the first time I have ever shopped for femme things...... I have always asked other to purchase them for me or did it off line.

I am preparing for a total makeover on the 21st of this month, I am hoping that goes just as well.......

Just wanted to share with all you ladies, I was so nervous doing this in the middle of the mall. But it all worked out.

Talk to all of you soon,
Danielle :love: 0.02

Charleen
07-11-2006, 08:13 AM
SHOPPING! GOTTA LOVE IT! Love and xxx,Lily

Nikki Dee
07-11-2006, 08:20 AM
Good for you Danielle...just great when things like that happen.
Love Nikki. x

Sandra
07-11-2006, 08:31 AM
Glad you had a good time Danielle, so when's the next shopping spree? :happy:

Phyliss
07-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Middle of the mall in the middle of the day and SHOPPING plus TRYING ON items, such a wonderful feeling.

Good for you. NOW you're hooked. I just know you can't wait for the next time.
I was told "hang on to your purse honey, it gets to be more fun from here on"

How true that is.

STORMYDAVID
07-11-2006, 02:36 PM
I want to thank all of you for your kind words.

Danielle

Calliope
07-11-2006, 03:03 PM
This is the first time I have ever shopped for femme things......

I think shopping for fem things is akin to a religious rite.

Michelle Ellis
07-11-2006, 04:00 PM
WoW! :happy: Congratulations! I can't imagine... I've been having such a tuff time with that LOL

Way to go tho! :p

M

Stephenie S
07-11-2006, 05:37 PM
OK, all you who are sitting nervously on the fence. Listen to Stormy David. That's how it's done. And it's wonderfull. It's sooooo much fun! It's called SHOPPING! WHEEEEE! You have someone's complete attention, they are trying to get you to buy stuff, so they are really trying to show you stuff that you will like and will look good on you. It's a real rush.
So, go into the store, tell the SA or manager what you want to do and let them go to work! That's how they make their living, and when you find one that's good, it will just be sooo much fun you will be hooked forever!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Phyliss
07-11-2006, 05:54 PM
OK, ....
So, go into the store, tell the SA or manager what you want to do and let them go to work! That's how they make their living, and when you find one that's good, it will just be sooo much fun you will be hooked forever!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Case on point, thisafternoon I went looking for a pair of brown shoes, walked into Payless and the nice gal asked if she could help me.
"Yes, I'm looking for something in a size ten or so"
Heading to the mens asile she started to show me the different items and I said, "Uh, wrong asile"
"Oh, you want womens shoes,...... right this way. What style are you looking for?"
Zero problem. Casey is real good at her work, asked if I had enough nylons and did I want a matching purse to go with the shoes. Helped me pick out a cute little number in the same shade of brown. Hadn't intended to buy a purse but,.....like I said, she is good at her job.

BTW I was wearing my work clothes, blue jeans and a shirt.

Of course I thanked her for her consideration and assistance.
Parting comment from her, "Anytime you need shoes or anything, be sure to ask for me."

Billijo49504
07-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Hi and wait till you get the LB card. The 1st Thursday sales. Email specials. Wonderful. have fun..:hugs: ..BJ

EricaCD
07-11-2006, 07:10 PM
I am delighted to hear you had such a great experience. Congrats and enjoy!

Erica

STORMYDAVID
07-11-2006, 10:29 PM
It was so liberating to be able to do it. I am looking forward to going again and getting some more. Lingerie I think next time....

Danielle

Kaitlyn Michele
07-11-2006, 10:40 PM
thats a great story

if i knew that would happen every time i'd be broke from shopping all day and nite

:heehee: