PDA

View Full Version : Full time

Sandra
07-11-2006, 02:09 PM
This is open to all to reply :)

Nigella is a CD and lives life as a female 24/7. She has no intentions to transition as she is happy as she is. I am just being nosey and wondering how many of you live life in your chosen gender 24/7. Also was it hard to do this, family, work etc.

Gaby
07-11-2006, 02:12 PM
I do live life in my chosen gender... as a guy. 24/7. Oh, but somehow, I guess that wasn't exactly the answer you were expecting. :D

Gaby

p.s. Really... even if I was single, or had a fully supportive even encouraging family, and had lots of money, I would NOT live FT as a woman. That is just not my path in life.

Jenna1561
07-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Sandra,

I have always felt a strong feminine urge and believe that I am transgendered, but having traveled down the path of life as a male both sexed and gendered, I have a male's life. A job that I need to support a family that I love.

Were I to live 24/7 as a woman, both would be threatened. My employer does not yet provide in its EEO policy for transgendered people - so my job could be at stake. My family - I love them all fiercely and want them to remain a part of my life, would have difficulties accepting me.

While I could live as a woman with my wife and enjoy life. I don't know how she'd feel about that situation, afterall she married what she thought was a man. My children might have a difficult time accepting me and would no doubt be teased and ridiculed by their peers.

While I personally believe that is what I want to do, I can't or won't do it at this time in my life - I need to protect those I love. So now I settle for incorporating some small feminine aspects into my daily life and dress when the opportunity presents itself.

Jenna

Emma_Forbes
07-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Hi Sandra,

I can't answer your question I'm afraid but it brought to mind a question that I have and it seems to fit in this thread so I'll ask it anyway. If I may ask (and please feel free not to reply) don't you wish for the man that you married sometimes? Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not being critical at all - I'm just interested. And how does Nigella live 24/7 - aren't there situations that make that impossible?

OK that was 2 questions - sorry!

Thanks

Em

Calliope
07-11-2006, 02:59 PM
I'm pretty close right now. I wear skirts at home all the time but, at the request of my daughter, I wear pants when we're out. Nevertheless, the girl shirts, pigtails and (modest) makeup give me that (happy) 27/7 feeling. Of course, I'm out of the workforce (housewife) so that's a big factor.

Rikkicn
07-11-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm now 24/7 and have been for about 3 years. I decided to start my own business so that I could lead the life I wanted and it's a struggle sometimes but very, very much worth it.
The rewards have been numerous and the problems few. The one loss I have recently experienced was my brother is not interested in a relationship with me. That still hurts a little but it is going away slowly.

Good luck
Rikki

jai.says
07-11-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm with daytripper -- getting a little closer all of the time. I started my own business and I now work from home. I dress nearly every day now -- even in the hot cali summer! The only problem is: I don't have enough clothes! Time to shop [again] ;)

Stephenie S
07-11-2006, 05:27 PM
If I could live full time 24/7 I would. Marriage and family are important to me however. My wife married a pretty macho guy. And even if that guy was putting on an act, we are still married and plan to stay that way.

I may be moving in the direction of full time. We shall see as time goes by what happens.

Lovies,
Stephenie

racquel
07-11-2006, 05:34 PM
No I would not live full time femme as I believe that as a tranvestite I need the drab time as much as my fem time.0.02

EricaCD
07-11-2006, 07:15 PM
I'm with Gaby. My chosen gender is male, so I live quite comfortably 24/7. (Well not quite 24/7, more like 24/6 and 18/1). I love my time en femme but I am just an ordinary crossdresser.

Erica

michelle-h
07-11-2006, 07:53 PM
I would say that I live 95% of the time as male. I might dress more if I were single, or if we just didn't have children. However, I feel that most of the time, I need to be male. I only dress about once a week for a few hours, and that is usually enough for me. To suppliment this, I have recently started wearing some VS panties that my wife got me about 3 times a week. Plus my wife has agreed to let me keep my legs shaved. I think it would be too hard to try and live femme 24/7. And I think it would take some of the joy out of it if it were to become part of the routine. Just my opinion.

Michelle-H

pinkshelly
07-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Would if i could, but i can't so i'll cry.
Huggs, Shelly.

Emeralddragon
07-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Well I like my package and the fun playful things that can be done with it so im gonna stick with that side of it all and remain a guy. I may like wearing womens clothes because its relaxing comfortable and of course sometimes arousing but without the big dog and his homies it just aint worth it. I suppose i could keep them and get some breats but thats still staying in the middle of the two now isnt it and thats not the point of this. this is to choose sides...... Well I'll just get some good bras to help support my SAGGY MAN BOOBS once they develop.

Charleen
07-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi, As for me, as I'ved posted lately, I enjoy the best of both worlds. At home, I'm always dressed. When I go out, it depends on what I have to dothough I wear my panties and hose at all times. If I'm going shopping or such, I am in casual womens clothes, jeans, blouse, sneakers. Going to work I have to be in drab as I am a tour guide and have to dress in either colonial or Victorian style.Got to say though that even in in drab my feminine side shows through as I wear 5 rings, a charm bracelet, pierced ears, and a touch of perfume. That being said, I still like being Charlie, even if Lily is right there with me too. Others have been putting hours and I can't because both halves are so intertwined, and I could be happier with who I am. My opinion is that to live 24/7 as either just wouldn't be as much fun. But thats me. Love and xxxx, Lily

Josephine Bonne
07-11-2006, 09:05 PM
With out any reservation I would not change being a; husband, father, and grandfather, sharing my life with the wonderfull life partner that has seen fit to put up with all of my bitchness over the years. With that said, if I could fullfill the expectation and needs of all of the above; there would not be any doubt that I would spend every second expressing my feminine nature! I so very love and feel fullfilled when I can be completely en femme. Please, all GG do not be offended, I am just so very much the same as you, just happen to have been born slightly different, physically but all else so very much the same. Sorry for carrying on so, bad day at bedrock. I would so love to be accepted within what I consider my peer group, the girls.

Bernice
07-11-2006, 10:41 PM
I don't have an opportunity to be enfemme more than about 9 hrs a day (asleep most of it) 7 days a week, and grateful for it. I think I would dress 24/7 if I could without turning life upside down for others, because I have been able to for 72+ hours at a time occasionally, and I was in no hurry to go back to drab when the end came. No philosophizing this time; just my personal situation. :hugs:

michelle19845
07-11-2006, 11:02 PM
i would be full time if i could.i see a girl when i look in the mirror and can't perform if i'm not seeing myself as a woman,no kids,no sig other,and willing to move from area.don't have too much for friends and don't have the most of relationships with family.not much of a loss.they'll have to accept it though.they're not me so oh well.

Florence Tidji
07-12-2006, 12:38 AM
I am not living as a CD 24/7 and I don't want it: a good balance for me is to be en femme when I feel the need, it's quite often anyway... but I don't mind living as a man... being a woman is just a way for me to relax and enjoy something "special". Sometimes, I spend three full consecutive days en femme but then, I get bored... so much work to dress and make up twice a day (barb!...)!

Billijo49504
07-12-2006, 12:56 AM
If I came out at work, I'd be in a bind. And as for some older relatives, they wouldn't understand. So I guessI'll have to be a part timer. But my mind is full time. Even though my body can't....BJ

GINA-CD
07-12-2006, 01:06 AM
I'm with Gaby and Erica CD. Love my male life and that makes my time as Gina more exciting.

If I could, would I live 24/7 as a girl? maybe, but my life would be soooo different... I don't even imagine it.

Sandra
07-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Hi Sandra,

I can't answer your question I'm afraid but it brought to mind a question that I have and it seems to fit in this thread so I'll ask it anyway. If I may ask (and please feel free not to reply) don't you wish for the man that you married sometimes? Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not being critical at all - I'm just interested. And how does Nigella live 24/7 - aren't there situations that make that impossible?

OK that was 2 questions - sorry!

Thanks

Em

Ok question 1

Nigel was far from easy going, flew off the handle fairly quickly and sometimes a pain in the ass to live with at times :). Now Nigella is a lot more easy going, heck of a lot more relaxed and generally a nicer person and I much prefer the nicer person. Even though she lives 24/7 she is still the same person I married, she just dresses as a female, wears makeup and uses female loos when out, so I guess in effect I still have the man I married, hope this makes sense.

Question 2

There are times when it is impractical not impossible, take work for one example, she dresses fem jeans and fem t-shirt wears makeup and presents totally female, however it is impractical for her to use the female facilities due to her length of service and that of her female colleagues who have known her as male for the past 10 years, don't forget she doesn't have the legal backing as a TS would in this situation so she cannot, and would not demand to use the female facilities. All our friends and family know about her so that is not a problem. She has recently gone to a couple of job interviews presenting as a woman, she felt that she was given a fair interview and could detect no obvious signs of discrimination.

toniloraine
07-12-2006, 07:45 AM
i would have to agree, im a male. i would not live 24/7 as a female. my wife supports and accepts me for who i am and we dont have any problems. i do wear panties 24/7.:heehee:

michellecd9999
07-12-2006, 11:16 AM
No WAY! I enjoy the mlae side of me as much as I do CDing.

I would always like more time to CD and get out, but I would never go 24/7

Michelle

DawnRodgers
07-12-2006, 11:50 AM
Well, I can say that I have thought about it often - particularly when fully dressed, the evening is over and it is time to return to drab. A total downer. But, like others my life has been built upon my role as a male - family more importantly than anything else. I am retired so work is not a problem and frankly, I couldn't care less what anybody else thinks of what I am and what I do. Just family.
And, although it is my longest and biggest fantasy, I'm not sure if I could put up with being a woman full time. Having to put up with a lot of male egos, attitudes and pure machoism would, in my ind, be the toughest of all. Like anything else, there are plenty of great guys but there are certainly lots of not so greats as well.
Dawn

tekla west
07-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Its all the same to me. Both are parts of the fabric that is the whole. Without the warp and the woof its just a pile of string on the floor. To create the whole you need both. I think our culture offers women a much better change and choice at this, which is why the tend to me more intergrated as whole.