PDA

View Full Version : Pink candles

Rikkicn
07-11-2006, 02:47 PM
My soon to be mother and father in law, my soon to be brother and sister in law and my sweetie had a intimate birthday party for me.
My mother in law bought a pink princess cake (with pink icing) for me and topped it with pink candles. It was sooo sweet that they had such a feminine cake for me. It was quite the loving gesture.
They also gave me a pink hair clip with sparkling crystals embedded in it. It was cute and will be fun to wear. It was really wonderful to be acknowledged like this
After, we all went out to dinner and had a lovely time.

I just wanted to let you know that wonderful things can happen to us and these help offset the often ugly things that can occur from time to time.

Wish you all a wonderful day

Love,
Rikki

Calliope
07-11-2006, 03:01 PM
You didn't specify the occasion for the party (sounds like a birthday but maybe not), but, wow, what an upper! Congrats!

EricaCD
07-11-2006, 07:17 PM
I am thrilled to hear how positive an experience you have had with your family. It makes my day to read your positive emails detailing your progress with your whole family. Thank you for sharing :)

Erica

Missy Anne's GG
07-11-2006, 07:27 PM
What a heartwarming story! Looks like you have no problems being accepted!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

racquel
07-11-2006, 09:08 PM
Just a thought,how many times growing up did you wish for just that kind of birthday party?Great post,thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

KateW
07-11-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks for sharing, but how's about sharing some of that cake too?

:-)

Di
07-11-2006, 09:39 PM
Loved hearing about your soon to be inlaws...very cool:thumbsup:

Joanna0909a
07-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Waht a fun experience, thanks for sharing! My inlaws are cool and loving, but I do not think quite this cool and loving! Enjoy!
Joanna

AngelAshley
07-12-2006, 09:42 AM
It's alright for some! From my mum on my last birthday I got 'Shocking Tanks' - a remote controlled tank game where you get an electric shock when your tank gets hit. An incredibly male orientated present. So to get her back I bought her a toilet seat for christmas :)