PDA

View Full Version : A new group - UK

Emma_Forbes
07-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Hi Girls,

In spite of the title, responses are welcome from everyone, wherever in the world you have your home.

There is, to my knowledge, nothing in my area (Kent in the UK) for crossdressers and spouses. I am considering starting such a group and am looking for two things.

1. Advice about what, where, when, who and how
2. Some people to come along

I would appreciate any suggestions regarding number 1 and if anyone wants to volunteer their attendance either here in the thread or privately for number 2, I would be over the moon.

Thanks

Em

loki_uk
07-11-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm in North London during the week and would love to meet up with people, whether dressed up or not just to be socialable

Francine Patrice
07-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Whilst Kent is not heaving with venues, there is one at Mystics (Farthing Corner) Westgate near Margate, Ramsgate and a new venue just starting up in High Street Margate. Riverside Tavern Strood is also a useful and trannie friendly pub

DonnaT
07-11-2006, 06:19 PM
HI Emma,

You might check out/join the forum at http://rosesforum.tv

Seems to be a few things happening in Kent. Just do a search for KENT.

Rachel Morley
07-12-2006, 12:49 AM
Hi Emma,

As far as number one goes, we have a very successful Tri-Ess social every month at a local downtown restaurant. Basically, it's our Sacramento Tri-Ess group meeting up at a local TG friendly restaurant/bar for dinner and a chat. We don't do anything other than mingle and talk to one another about anything and everything over dinner. By TG friendly, I mean it's an up-market (rather posh actually) gay bar that has a very nice restaurant. The patrons are very mixed, lots of men and women there, and so a few (sometimes dodgy dressed) "women" in the corner of the restaurant goes almost unnoticed. We are the "T" element of GLBT.

Anyway, I just wanted to suggest to you a group dinner in an appropriate place.

Billijo49504
07-12-2006, 01:13 AM
OK this is JMHO. But if you want the wifes or GF of the Cd'ers to participate, Please keep it clean, like this forum. If it starts to get sexual, the ladies will get scared. And they won't want to be part of it. Look at it from the GG side of the group. They are some what scared, but trying to be supporting. Keep it light and clean, and very friendly. Respect the ladies....BJ