PDA

View Full Version : Columbus Ohio Gurls

Joy Carter
07-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Anyone been to the "Diversity Club" in Columbus Ohio I Emailed them and "Marie" said they are more than welcoming us gurls. They have a large GLB clientèle and welcome strait people as well. There is live musical entertainment as well as liquid libations. If anyone has been there or goes drop me a line I'll be in the area this summer and would like to go there.

clubdiversity@clubdiversity.com

JiveTurkeyOnRye
07-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Anyone been to the "Diversity Club" in Columbus Ohio I Emailed them and "Marie" said they are more than welcoming us gurls. They have a large GLB clientèle and welcome strait people as well. There is live musical entertainment as well as liquid libations. If anyone has been there or goes drop me a line I'll be in the area this summer and would like to go there.

I've never personally been there so I don't know. I do know that in several cases, management of a venue might be more than welcoming to us gurls, but that doesn't mean the fellow clientelle are as well. Some GG friends of mine who frequent gay bars here in Columbus have said she's seen some drag queens be pretty nasty to the Crossdressers who come in to places she visits.

There was a lesbian bar here called Slammers that was apparently very trans friendly, they are in the process of becoming a Hamburger Mary's but I don't know when they'll be opening as that.